Basic PCT Questions

jarcna

Awards
Looking for some basic advice on my PCT. I'm running a six week cycle of CEL h-drol at 50/75/75/75/75/75. I used PCT Assist in the past; looking for another option that you guys feel is a little better or at least the same and is a little more cost affective. Also I've used Inhibit-E in the past but having a real hard time finding that. What do you suggest to substitutethe SNS Inhibit-E??? Adding Liver XT to my PCT as well. Thanks for the help.

jarcna

Awards
Looking for some basic advice on my PCT. I'm running a six week cycle of CEL h-drol at 50/75/75/75/75/75. I used PCT Assist in the past; looking for another option that you guys feel is a little better or at least the same and is a little more cost affective. Also I've used Inhibit-E in the past but having a real hard time finding that. What do you suggest to substitutethe SNS Inhibit-E??? Adding Liver XT to my PCT as well. Thanks for the help.

31 views and no replies....whats the deal there...was this a dumb question or something???

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Just do a search either google or within these forums. The information is out there you just need to do the leg work. There is a difference in asking for advice on a PCT plan you laid out or asking someone to lay one out for you.
That being said a serm is generally your best bet pct wise it's easy and cheap. I believe you can do a OTC PCT with stuff like H-Drol or Epistane but you need to really read up on what works and it's going to be expensive ordering everything you will need to keep your gains.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
+ some supress c (or reduce xt), you'll want get that cortisol under control so it doesn't ravage your hard earned gainz.

part master

Awards
If you want to go OTC then i would recommend either Erase or Inhibit E with PCT ASsist or/and SNS DAA
Using otc supplements do you think its possible to keep most of your gains no matter what prohormone you choose to run? Is there a point when even really experienced users of otc supplements say,"hey its not worth the risk."

jarcna

Awards
Thanks for the advice....so I'm thinking of going with the below. What would be the dosage of the PCT assist/DAA and Erase?

CEL PCT Assist or SNS DAA (which would recommend)
PES Erase
Liver XT

Also note that I'll be taking my Omega's and a m-vitmain....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using otc supplements do you think its possible to keep most of your gains no matter what prohormone you choose to run? Is there a point when even really experienced users of otc supplements say,"hey its not worth the risk."
well, i've never tried a complete otc set up like it should be done.

is it possible? maybe. compounds like sd, dzine, alpha one it wouldn't be recomended.

jarcna

Awards
So the definite choice is to go with a SERM. I think i'm getting the liquid form of Clomid. Could someone advise on the dosing of this and what else I should run along side it???

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
So the definite choice is to go with a SERM. I think i'm getting the liquid form of Clomid. Could someone advise on the dosing of this and what else I should run along side it???
Clomid at 50 mg for 4 weeks combined with a daa supp sounds fine.

jarcna

Awards
Can someone explain what 50mg x 60ml means on the side of the Clomid bottle. Does that mean for every 60ml there is 50mgs? Nothing shows how many millileters in the bottle.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can someone explain what 50mg x 60ml means on the side of the Clomid bottle. Does that mean for every 60ml there is 50mgs? Nothing shows how many millileters in the bottle.
I believe it means there are 50mg of clomid in every 1ml with a total of 60ml in the bottle

jarcna

Awards
For my PCT I was thinking of going this route:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
PES Erase
SNS DAA
Liver XT

Would I need to add anything to it? Anything that I could take out due to overkill???

jarcna

Awards
For my PCT I was thinking of going this route:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
PES Erase
SNS DAA
Liver XT

Would I need to add anything to it? Anything that I could take out due to overkill???

Can I get away with out the Clomid and replace it with PCT Assist or something??? Getting a SERM seems to be a real pain in the a**

jarcna

Awards
Okay, so I think I got my PCT down. Going with the below. Thanks for all the help and let me know if you think adding anything to this would be a good idea.

Nova 20/20/10/10
SNS DAA 3grams a day
Liver XT
Omega
M-Vitamin