H-drol Cycle...Epistane a good idea?

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Currently in week two of a 6 week H-drol run. 50/75/75/75/75/75 is the layout but considering making it 5 weeks at 50/75/75/100/100 depending on how i feel after week 3. I am recomping with this run and considering throwing in some Epistane to help shred it up a bit.

Diet is dialed in and my previous experience with PH's include M-drol (2), D-zine (1), and M-LMG (1). Decided to give H-drol a run because of budget and a buddy who could get it dirt cheap through his supp shop. I am focused on sheer strength because I have achieved the mass and size that I am comfortable with for now. Being a college ball player I can't really go any bigger than I am now without losing flexibility and running into form and swing issues.

I am standing at 5' 9" 181 lbs currently with about 10% BF. Currently running a 6.9-7.0 60-yard dash so ideally shedding down and maintaining a lower BW and BF in addition to the speed program I will be on with the trainers here in the winter will cut that down and add to my speed.

Appreciate any and all feedback on whether you think I should add the Epi or not and if so when and what dosage would be greatly appreciated. These forums have helped tremendously in the past and would only come to you guys here on AM for assistance. Thanks.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Also looking at P-Stanz or Furuza-A as viable options due to them being non-methylated...once again any input is appreciated

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I've never run either, but I really think that adding another methyl would be too much, and size could become an issue. Epi is strong....

I think the P-Stanz at a reasonable dose would work well with H-Drol to be honest. I think you'd get more of the effect you're looking for.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Currently in week two of a 6 week H-drol run. 50/75/75/75/75/75 is the layout but considering making it 5 weeks at 50/75/75/100/100 depending on how i feel after week 3. I am recomping with this run and considering throwing in some Epistane to help shred it up a bit.

Diet is dialed in and my previous experience with PH's include M-drol (2), D-zine (1), and M-LMG (1). Decided to give H-drol a run because of budget and a buddy who could get it dirt cheap through his supp shop. I am focused on sheer strength because I have achieved the mass and size that I am comfortable with for now. Being a college ball player I can't really go any bigger than I am now without losing flexibility and running into form and swing issues.

I am standing at 5' 9" 181 lbs currently with about 10% BF. Currently running a 6.9-7.0 60-yard dash so ideally shedding down and maintaining a lower BW and BF in addition to the speed program I will be on with the trainers here in the winter will cut that down and add to my speed.

Appreciate any and all feedback on whether you think I should add the Epi or not and if so when and what dosage would be greatly appreciated. These forums have helped tremendously in the past and would only come to you guys here on AM for assistance. Thanks.
try to refrain from adding another 17a-m compound when running h-drol. I would keep going solo on the h-drol or add a mild ph like 4-dhea or stanodrol if you wish.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
try to refrain from adding another 17a-m compound when running h-drol. I would keep going solo on the h-drol or add a mild ph like 4-dhea or stanodrol if you wish.
appreciate the feedback. if i run it solo, u think i should keep 6-week layout or bump the dosage and cut it at 5?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was just going to say this, stanodrol for the win. def help with the shreddedness.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
appreciate the feedback. if i run it solo, u think i should keep 6-week layout or bump the dosage and cut it at 5?
I would say it depends on how you feel by week 5. if side effects get untolerable, then discontinue it or extend it if things are going good. keep a steady dose right now, though. you will be pleased when it kicks in.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
was just going to say this, stanodrol for the win. def help with the shreddedness.
you guys have caught my attention with the stanodrol, never really considered it but been reading some solid reviews on it and it may be just what i'm looking for. oh the turmoil...to finish the run solo or throw in another ph?!?!? hahaha now these are the dilemmas I enjoy having ;)

I would say it depends on how you feel by week 5. if side effects get untolerable, then discontinue it or extend it if things are going good. keep a steady dose right now, though. you will be pleased when it kicks in.
yea i'm pretty pumped to see how the end of this week turns out. after week 2 is generally where it kicks in and real pumped for it. thanks for the help. i tolerated your other PH's pretty well so I'm hoping I do just as well with this one!