Next cycle... am i doin it right?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After the success of this last SD cycle, kept 12 lbs of 16. I am really looking foreward to the next cycle and want to make it even better. I've given it much thought and done a good bit of poking around threads, and i've come up with this. I think these compounds will compliment each other VERY well, and the timing seems to be great. This will be an extended cycle designed to produce a good amount of mass yet hopefully stay lean. Thoughts?

dzine: 45/45/45/45
epi: 0/ 0/ 40/40/40/40
stano: 450/450/450/450/450/450

Dosages and length can be played with, but i'm going for a 6-8 week cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After the success of this last SD cycle, kept 12 lbs of 16. I am really looking foreward to the next cycle and want to make it even better. I've given it much thought and done a good bit of poking around threads, and i've come up with this. I think these compounds will compliment each other VERY well, and the timing seems to be great. This will be an extended cycle designed to produce a good amount of mass yet hopefully stay lean. Thoughts?

dzine: 45/45/45/45
epi: 0/ 0/ 40/40/40/40
stano: 450/450/450/450/450/450

Dosages and length can be played with, but i'm going for a 6-8 week cycle.
i hate to say this, but these compounds dont really compliment each other at all. they are all dry, androgenic, non aromatizing dht based compounds.
any of them solo will do fine.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know they're all dry dht based, which was kind of the point. I was trying to say away from something wet and aromatizing like LMG, i feel that it would produce nice gains, but imo LMG can't be run too long and the weight too easily falls off. Stano was recommended by another member who knows this stuff, i originally wanted to run dzine and epi. From what i've researched it seemed like dzine + epi staggered would be sick for lean gains.

Is there a mild wet steroid i COULD add to boost this stack?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe m14add.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, none of the compounds will add anything to the other.

take superdrol for example, it has an extremly high anabolic rating. but a pretty low androgenic rating.

so a good addition that would compliment sd, would be stanodrol, as it is a ph to dht, which is primarily an androgenic compound.

it is a non methyl as well, so wont add any extra hepatotoxicity to the cycle.

another compound would be pmag, or hdrol, which would do good to have some added androgenicity, as both are pretty low in that dept.

again, stanodrol would compliment these compounds.

epistane and dimethazine both are highly anabolic/androgenic compounds, and if you are looking for lean dry gains, dont need anything else for those goals. adding in something else like stanodrol wont make a significant difference, only increase the chance of androgenic side effects with minimal gains if any at all.

if you wanted to add an aromatizing/wet compound to balance out the androgenic/dry effect of stanodrol/epistane/dimethazine/dplex then there are options like 4-dhea, max lmg, and m1add.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
hmm yeah, maybe look into d-zine/m-lmg cycle. or 4-dhea with d-zine.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I originally wanted to run dzine/mlmg, but you can not run that for too many weeks because of mlmg sides. I have also thought about Hard Rock M14add, but i don't know much about the compound or dosages. That's a clone of the old LG m1d right? Converts to M1t right?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I originally wanted to run dzine/mlmg, but you can not run that for too many weeks because of mlmg sides. I have also thought about Hard Rock M14add, but i don't know much about the compound or dosages. That's a clone of the old LG m1d right? Converts to M1t right?
LG never made m14 afaik. you're thinking of Methyl 1-Alpha, which should convert to m1t. m14 is good dosed around 90-120 mg. can probably be run effectively at 60 mg too. it's supposed to convert to dianabol.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
im sensing a bit of disagreement with my blabbing. eh? :D
well...now that you mention it :trollface:

I just don't think we can quantify every compound as androgenic = dry, and aromatization/estrogen = wet 100% of the time. These views are widely accepted, but from my perspective can be a bit too general.

take m1t for instance. it has a pretty formidable androgenic profile, but most of the feedback from users claim it to be a “pound-a-day-compound. “ p-mag is supposed to be more androgenic than h-drol(its target hormone may 5a-reduce, whereas h-drol’s should not) and contradictorily gives better weight gain (presumably bloat) according to most users(and my exp.). Also, dienolone/dienedione cause a rise in estrogen levels from some bloodwork and data i’ve seen, but most feedback relates them to being pretty dry, strength-driven compounds.

I think stacking d-zine with stano or epi with stano may not be such a bad idea, but stacking d-zine with epi is a little off-color imo and possibly asking for some unwanted side effects.

you are welcome to disagree with me though, as most of this opinion was forged from others' personal experiences (which should sometimes be taken with a grain of salt cuz everyone is different); just figured i’d holler at ya. :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, yea i can agree with that said.

still dont think it's worth it to stack dzine or epi with stano though. but like you said, everyone is different.

always enjoy reading what you have to say bro.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11