2nd H-DROL Cycle Dosing Advice

jarcna

Awards
So I'm about to run my second cycle of H-DROL, last one was about a year ago. Had good results, size and strenght.. Only had one bottle of h-drol so my cycle went a bit like 50mg for 4 weeks. Debating if I want to do sort of the same and maybe bump it up to 50mg for the first week then move to 75mg for the remainder of the supply or if I should just up my cycle to having two bottles worth and look something like this:

50/75/75/75/75/75

Only real concern is harshness on my liver and my hairline....what do you guys think. Following the standard pre/pct steps...Could list but you guys seen that a million times....thanks...

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm about to run my second cycle of H-DROL, last one was about a year ago. Had good results, size and strenght.. Only had one bottle of h-drol so my cycle went a bit like 50mg for 4 weeks. Debating if I want to do sort of the same and maybe bump it up to 50mg for the first week then move to 75mg for the remainder of the supply or if I should just up my cycle to having two bottles worth and look something like this:

50/75/75/75/75/75

Only real concern is harshness on my liver and my hairline....what do you guys think. Following the standard pre/pct steps...Could list but you guys seen that a million times....thanks...
If you're prone to PMB then there is always a possiblity. With proper supporting supps you should be fine

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I can't predict how harsh it will be on the liver, only bloodwork can tell you that. hairloss generally shouldn't be a problem on h-drol, unless you shed on your previous cycle.

jarcna

Awards
For my PCT I was thinking of going this route:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
PES Erase
SNS DAA
Liver XT

Would I need to add anything to it? Anything that I could take out due to overkill???

jarcna

Awards
For my PCT I was thinking of going this route:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
PES Erase
SNS DAA
Liver XT

Would I need to add anything to it? Anything that I could take out due to overkill???

Can I get away with out the Clomid and replace it with PCT Assist or something??? Getting a SERM seems to be a real pain in the a**

jarcna

Awards
Okay, so I think I got my PCT down. Going with the below. Thanks for all the help and let me know if you think adding anything to this would be a good idea.

Nova 20/20/10/10
SNS DAA 3grams a day
Liver XT
Omega
M-Vitamin