STOPPING H-DROL AFTER 2 WEEKS

trykzzz

Awards
it's day 14 and I've decided to stop taking it as i have too many side effects. I have since three days horrible pain in my kidneys.
I think my body don't like this product, so my question is i have to do PCT like three weeks of nolva (20,10,5)
with testbooster like Activte xtreme in week 2 ? Or it's better to do OTC pct with resveratrol and triazole ?

morthet

Awards
I would do the nolva and a test booster just because it is lighter on your wallet and nolva is more effective. But I have no experience at this yet, so....I do know that nolva is recommended with hdrol so that is what my answer is based off of, even if it was ran only two weeks.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's day 14 and I've decided to stop taking it as i have too many side effects. I have since three days horrible pain in my kidneys.
I think my body don't like this product, so my question is i have to do PCT like three weeks of nolva (20,10,5)
with testbooster like Activte xtreme in week 2 ? Or it's better to do OTC pct with resveratrol and triazole ?
Just use the Nolva at 20/20/10 and you should be fine. Do you plan on getting bloodwork done?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure you were drinking a ton of water and taking taurine for the back pumps / kidneys? Just asking because hdrol is one of the least toxic PH's you can take with very little sides.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good decision to stop using it. anabolic compounds aren't for everyone. run pct like you would with a normal cycle.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
did you run supports? use the nolva.

trykzzz

Awards
Just use the Nolva at 20/20/10 and you should be fine. Do you plan on getting bloodwork done?
I did bloodwork before cycle and always was fine, i did for test, liver and colesterol

Are you sure you were drinking a ton of water and taking taurine for the back pumps / kidneys? Just asking because hdrol is one of the least toxic PH's you can take with very little sides.
I drink 5,5 lt a day and for taurine i prove to take it a the begining of side 9g but don't do anything just cause stomach pain and diarrhea and i stop to take it. But i prove to take paracetamol 500mg and the kidney pain disappears, on H-drol can i take it ?

did you run supports? use the nolva.
I run (cycle assist 2 weeks prior and on cycle 4 pills , 750 mg hawthorn berry, 500mg red yeast rice, 3 caps liv52) 2 times/day