PCT Help

zawinfi1

Awards
I have P-mag, H-drol, Inhibit-E, and Formestane all ready to go. I have used PH before... but I am really having trouble picking out the right PCT. Is there anything on the market that anyone would suggest? I know nolva would be great but I'm realizing its becoming impossible to find (No I am not asking for anyone to send me links because Im not sure that that is allowed on here). I have heard that inhibit E would suffice with a natural test booster? Is this information correct? and If so does anyone know of any Test booster that are good? Thanks!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
DAA + inhibit-e + PCT Assist should do you well. keep inh-e at 2 caps max, and dont run the form with the inhibit-e.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
get a serm, don't do otc.

Google "research chems" for how to obtain one.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
DAA + inhibit-e + PCT Assist should do you well. keep inh-e at 2 caps max, and dont run the form with the inhibit-e.
this

or

form + daa / pct assist
inhbiit + daa / pct assist

zawinfi1

Awards
How are you dosing the Pmag?
Its probably going to be something like this
Week 1: 2 capsules (50mg/Day)
Week 2: 2 capsules (50mg/Day)
Week 3: 3 capsules (75mg/Day)
Week 4: 3 capsules (75mg/Day)
Week 5: 3 capsules (75mg/Day)
Week 6: 3 capsules (75mg/Day)

zawinfi1

Awards
And thats all ill need for a PCT nothing else? If thats the case is there anything else I can add to it? Overkill doesnt seem like such a bad idea.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Dude, SERMs are not impossible to find, you just have to try harder.