first cycle advice

M

morthet

Awards
I'm going to be running my first cycle and I welcome any advice.

Hdrol 75/75/100/100/100/100
Re transaderm recommended dose of 5 pumps a day for 8 weeks. Will run with hdrol and 2 weeks after.
Cycle assist.
Fish oil
Protein

Pct:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Bioforge
Creatine mono
Protein
Preworkout drink
Multivitamin with cycle and pct

I am 5'11", 209lbs, 16% bf. I have been lifting for several years but was out for 2 1/2 years due to an injury. I have been back in the gym for 6 months now and I am ready to start my first ph cycle. My diet is around 4000-4500 calories a day with 350 grams of protein a day. I am looking to add some lean muscle mass.

My workout consist of one 2 day total body workouts followed by 1 day intense cardio and ans then 2 more days of total body workout. I do basic routines and I follow this routine for a month then switch to 2 weeks of supersets at 5 days a week. Then I go back to my first routine.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If it looks good then just give me the thumbs up and I will start running this in about 3 weeks.

M

morthet

Awards
Also just to add I will have enough hdrol to run one more week at 75, so it will look like this 75/75/75/100/100/100/100 but the jury is out on this one so any advice on this will be welcome aswell.

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running my first cycle and I welcome any advice.

Hdrol 75/75/100/100/100/100
Re transaderm recommended dose of 5 pumps a day for 8 weeks. Will run with hdrol and 2 weeks after.
Cycle assist.
Fish oil
Protein

Pct:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Bioforge
Creatine mono
Protein
Preworkout drink
Multivitamin with cycle and pct

I am 5'11", 209lbs, 16% bf. I have been lifting for several years but was out for 2 1/2 years due to an injury. I have been back in the gym for 6 months now and I am ready to start my first ph cycle. My diet is around 4000-4500 calories a day with 350 grams of protein a day. I am looking to add some lean muscle mass.

My workout consist of one 2 day total body workouts followed by 1 day intense cardio and ans then 2 more days of total body workout. I do basic routines and I follow this routine for a month then switch to 2 weeks of supersets at 5 days a week. Then I go back to my first routine.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If it looks good then just give me the thumbs up and I will start running this in about 3 weeks.
looks good, but maybe take it easy on the h-drol dose for a first cycle. start at 50 and then work your way up.

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
also, i'd keep it at 6 weeks or less. may i suggest 50/50/75/75/75/75 or something similar. :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
100 was pointless for me, i was just super super super thirsty. 100 was sampe as 75

M

morthet

Awards
Alright, I will run it at 50/50/75/75/75/75. Also I will be running Hawthorne berry in the cycle.

THanks for the input.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why are you using transaderm for 2 weeks post the hdrol?

M

morthet

Awards
Just because the transaderm last for 8 weeks. How would you run it? Just for 6 weeks with the hdrol, 2 weeks before and during the hdrol, or the way I posted in my first post?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would say to either do it 2 weeks before you start the hdrol, or maybe on some days, apply it twice.

either way, should be a great cycle.

i got a bottle of transaderm to try out, so let me know how it goes with the hdrol!

M

morthet

Awards
Will do. Maybe ill just double the dose of the transaderm on the last 2 weeks of the hdrol cycle.