PCT:
Nolva 60/40/20/20
Clomid 150/100/50/50
PCT Assist
D-Aspartic Powder
Suppress C
Multi
Fish Oil

Any suggestions for above are welcome, but I did a lot of research and am happy with that part. Mainly inquiring about dosage timing. Right now I am taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon. When I bump up to 75mg, should I stick with one in the morning, one afternoon, and then one at night (i.e. before bed) or should I take 2/morning, 1/afternoon, or 1/morning, 2/afternoon? Also, is there a benefit to taking pre/post workout. I did a lot of research, and found great answers on everything else, just couldn't find any preferences on timing. Thanks for any info!

T

titstatus

Awards
PCT looks a bit overkill to me, I've never read a log where an H-drol PCT contained both Nolva and Clomid. And usually I see people dosing Nolva @ 20/20/10/10. But as for the H-drol timing, I've seen CEL reps on here say that the best is 50mg in the morning and 25mg at night/before workout.

M

Mac Viper

Awards
In my first week of running H-Drol.

PCT:
Nolva 60/40/20/20
Clomid 150/100/50/50

PCT Assist
D-Aspartic Powder
Suppress C
Multi
Fish Oil
I think that's a little bit excessive, then again that's my opinion.

P

pojo619

Awards
I am just going by what I have seen in past H-Drol forums. I have the Nolva and Clomid, so why not take it? If that is excessive, then what isn't???

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you would be better off going with clomid 50mg for 4 weeks, then after the four weeks, if you want to continue pct, run the nolva at 20mg for another 4 weeks.

I would get an ai to begin using at the last week of which ever option you decide (4 week of clomid, or 8 weeks of clomid then nolva)

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

Cycle:
Going 6 weeks H-Drol at 50/75/75/75/75/75
Cycle Assist
Suppress C (optional)
Multi
Fish Oil

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
PCT Assist
D-Aspartic Powder
Suppress C
Multi
Fish Oil
^fix'd above is how i'd cycle that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^fix'd above is how i'd cycle that.
re-fixed, cause everyone knows nolva sucks! :lol:

Cycle:
Going 6 weeks H-Drol at 50/75/75/75/75/75
Cycle Assist
D-Aspartic Powder
Suppress C
Multi
Fish Oil

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/50/50
formestane @ 100mg e/o/d starting week 3 of clomid
PCT Assist
D-Aspartic Powder
Suppress C
Multi
Fish Oil
just messing with bry, doesn't matter which one you go with, but only one would be preferred really. that is a personal preference (clomid or nolva)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
choose 1 serm and id prolly choose DAA over pct assist due to cost

P

pojo619

Awards

just messing with bry, doesn't matter which one you go with, but only one would be preferred really. that is a personal preference (clomid or nolva)
Alright. Well, I have both. Most of the information I have tabulated is from your's and bry's past posts in other forum topics. I suppose I will just flip a coin:hmmm:

choose 1 serm and id prolly choose DAA over pct assist due to cost
I have both DAA and the PCT Assist already, and cost is really not an issue. I just want this done correctly.

Thanks for your help guys. Appreciate it.

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

:eek:p:

Alright. Well, I have both. Most of the information I have tabulated is from your's and bry's past posts in other forum topics. I suppose I will just flip a coin:hmmm:

I have both DAA and the PCT Assist already, and cost is really not an issue. I just want this done correctly.

Thanks for your help guys. Appreciate it.
Cool. Good luck.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Supplements 7
P General Chat 6
Doorstepdaz Anabolics 2
A Anabolics 3
V LG Sciences 6