Basic H-drol OTC cycle - Questions and Concerns

titstatus

Awards
Well here it goes. I started researching PH's around last December and originally was planning on doing Spawn for my first cycle, but realized that is way too harsh so I've decided on H-Drol and have been researching it ever since.

For my H-Drol cycle,

I was planning on pre-loading with generic Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) and generic Hawthorn Berry for 2 weeks. Is this okay or would it just be a better idea to preload Cycle Assist at 8 pills a day?

For PCT, even though it is looked down upon, I have decided to go the OTC route. The idea of liquid serms from partially unreliable sites just seems unsafe. Not to mention the idea of putting a medicine originally designed for treating women with breast cancer which has its own set of sides seems unsafe but anyway. I'm planning on using
SNS DAA capsules @ regular dosages from day 1 of PCT til end of week 4
SNS Inhibit-E @ 2/2/1/1 (4th week every other day)
PCT Assist @ regular dosages from day 1 of PCT til end of week 4
Con-cret creatine during PCT
Is Liver Assist XT really necessary?

Considering I'm going the OTC route, would it better to go 50/50/50/50, or to go 50/75/75/75/75 ?

I also plan on using fish oil and cycle assist at 8 caps a day during the cycle. Is a multi-vitamin like animal pak necessary during/post cycle?

Any comments or advice is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Well here it goes. I started researching PH's around last December and originally was planning on doing Spawn for my first cycle, but realized that is way too harsh so I've decided on H-Drol and have been researching it ever since.

For my H-Drol cycle,

I was planning on pre-loading with generic Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) and generic Hawthorn Berry for 2 weeks. Is this okay or would it just be a better idea to preload Cycle Assist at 8 pills a day?

For PCT, even though it is looked down upon, I have decided to go the OTC route. The idea of liquid serms from partially unreliable sites just seems unsafe. Not to mention the idea of putting a medicine originally designed for treating women with breast cancer which has its own set of sides seems unsafe but anyway. I'm planning on using
SNS DAA capsules @ regular dosages from day 1 of PCT til end of week 4
SNS Inhibit-E @ 2/2/1/1 (4th week every other day)
PCT Assist @ regular dosages from day 1 of PCT til end of week 4
Con-cret creatine during PCT
Is Liver Assist XT really necessary?

Considering I'm going the OTC route, would it better to go 50/50/50/50, or to go 50/75/75/75/75 ?

I also plan on using fish oil and cycle assist at 8 caps a day during the cycle. Is a multi-vitamin like animal pak necessary during/post cycle?

Any comments or advice is greatly appreciated, thank you!
hmm all good choices. the liver assist i'd recommend in pct cuz h-drol can be somewhat side-effect friendly. or you can run cycle assist in pct, but you are not by any means required to do either.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should add in some supress c to your pct since you are going all otc.

i'd say go for 50mg for 6 weeks if you can, if not, then 50mg for 4 weeks.

if you aren't getting enough vitamins minerals via your food diet, then a multi vitamin may be benificial to you.

HKS Supra

Awards
All sounds good. Just up your calorie intake and you should be good to go.

titstatus

Awards
Thank you all for the quick replies---I just had a few more quick questions:

-Since I'm going to be going OTC, would gyno be more likely of a problem that I could face?

-jbryand101b-I know you said 50/50/50/50/50/50, but isn't 75 generally considered to be the sweet spot of H-Drol where most people see the best of their gains?

-Finally, would all 4 of these OTC PCT supplements at all coincide with each other at all? And would it be okay to take these all during the same time or should they be evenly spread out during the day?

Thanks again!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably not with hdrol. (gyno)

50mg is fine for a first time. if during weeks 3-4 you feel the need to bump it to 75mg, go for it, see how you like it.

last question, dose it how ever. me, i'd dose it all at different times though.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
probably not with hdrol. (gyno)

50mg is fine for a first time. if during weeks 3-4 you feel the need to bump it to 75mg, go for it, see how you like it.

last question, dose it how ever. me, i'd dose it all at different times though.
Jbry what do you think of just starting at 75 for some one who has ran it before. I didn't notice much from 50 the first time I tried hdrol. But I was considering giving it another shot so I thought maybe starting at 75 would give a quicker and more noticeable boost.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jbry what do you think of just starting at 75 for some one who has ran it before. I didn't notice much from 50 the first time I tried hdrol. But I was considering giving it another shot so I thought maybe starting at 75 would give a quicker and more noticeable boost.
^^^^Yes that would be fine to start at 75mgs
yup, if you feel you may need to use more, i'd say start at 75mg going 3-4 weeks at that, and judging on how you feel, possibly jumping it to 100mg.
but if 100mg isn't working for you with pmag of hdrol, i'd say to start looking at other stronger compounds, such as alpha one, dzine, dplex.

or stacking something like stanodrol at 400-600mg with hd or pmag. (if it isn't working the way you want solo)

but yea, like mw said, 75 would be fine.

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
does h-drol retain water, i read on another thread that whatever you gain on h-drol its pure 'water-gains'
can someone confirm this? my friend wants to mimic this cycle because he doesnt like the warning labels on the serms lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
water gains? thats funny, since this is a dry, non aromatizable compound know for putting on quality lean muscle tissue that is easy to maintain post cycle.
you should ask the person on that "other" board to explain to you how they know this, and what about the compound causes no muscle gain, and 10-15lbs of water weight gain. then laugh hysterically at them.

building quality muscle tissue takes time, because of hdrol's lack of water weight gain, and androgenicity, users dont get that immediate gain like those on dbol, or anadrol get.

cycles of compounds such as this are best ran for 6-8 weeks.

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
water gains? thats funny, since this is a dry, non aromatizable compound know for putting on quality lean muscle tissue that is easy to maintain post cycle.
you should ask the person on that "other" board to explain to you how they know this, and what about the compound causes no muscle gain, and 10-15lbs of water weight gain. then laugh hysterically at them.

building quality muscle tissue takes time, because of hdrol's lack of water weight gain, and androgenicity, users dont get that immediate gain like those on dbol, or anadrol get.

cycles of compounds such as this are best ran for 6-8 weeks.
lmao, see thats what i was saying, i looked at the thread myself from another website not AM, my guess somebody was just hating. but now that i know this, ill pass the word to him so he can get himself some H-DROL!!