E-stane 6 weeks???

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running C.E.L E-Stane for 6 weeks, I have taken epi before but only for 4 weeks stand alone, I have also used M-Drol, Trenadrol, P-Plex, H-Drol, Decca. I recently acquired 2 bottles of E-stane for a good deal, and wanted to run it for 6 solid weeks, I’ve been doing a lot of research on this product and I have always ran a different PCT setup just to see what was best. So my question is can you guys help me with my pct because I always hear different things about nolva and it should be ran at 20 and then taper down to 10, I’ve also seen run it at 40 for 2 weeks then taper down to 20.
I also wanted to hear your guys take on DAA on cycle and during PCT.(if I would still need to run a test booster) also looking for the best products with great reviews as far as my PCT stack would be,
I can get Liquid Nolva and Letro, so far I have the following planned out
Preload- Cycle Assist for 2 weeks
On Cycle- Epi- ive found that 40mg is prime but I wanted to see if 50mg on the last week was to much?
Something like 20/40/40/40/40/50
Supporting supps, Cycle Assist, Multi Vits, B-12, Vit C, protein, BCAA, Citrulline Malate, Glutamine and glucoscamine, fish oil
Post Cycle-
Is pretty open right now

Any insight would be appreciated

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
I'd run it at 30/30/40/40/40/40 with either PCT Assist or SNS DAA for PCT. You could use an optional cortisol blocker like Suppress C or Reduce XT on cycle
Don't most people run there cort blocker the 2 week of pct?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, not sure why. you want to keep your body in an anabolic/anti catabolic state, without those outside androgens, and the body not making enough androgens, the high cortisol you have when you come off cycle will go to town on your body.

nolva at 20mg for all 4 weeks, begin using an ai around the 3rd-4th week of the nolva.

begin running pct assist + daa 4 weeks along side the nolva.

you can run a cycle with just nolva, and you would need to taper down the nolva towards the end. or you can raise test in various ways and increase your test as quickly as possible.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
yea, not sure why. you want to keep your body in an anabolic/anti catabolic state, without those outside androgens, and the body not making enough androgens, the high cortisol you have when you come off cycle will go to town on your body.

nolva at 20mg for all 4 weeks, begin using an ai around the 3rd-4th week of the nolva.

begin running pct assist + daa 4 weeks along side the nolva.

you can run a cycle with just nolva, and you would need to taper down the nolva towards the end. or you can raise test in various ways and increase your test as quickly as possible.
Thanks I just don't understand it either,
But I have some DAA, erase nolva and letro in stock, what else do I need for my AI?
Also how would Letro run along side my nolva I heard it last long in the body I was told to dose it at M/W/F

Any ideas

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldn't use the letro, and would just save it for when you need to destroy estrogen for some reason (like gyno)

you'll want to control estrogen post serm, so use the erase or w/e at about half the rec dosage starting week 3-4.

if you had some topical formestane, i'd say use it at 100mg every other day.

( i should say, i understand it, but dont think it makes any sense)

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't use the letro, and would just save it for when you need to destroy estrogen for some reason (like gyno)

you'll want to control estrogen post serm, so use the erase or w/e at about half the rec dosage starting week 3-4.

if you had some topical formestane, i'd say use it at 100mg every other day.

( i should say, i understand it, but dont think it makes any sense)
Well I do have slight gyno from before I might save it and run it solo, how would that work?

So for my pct I have liquid nolva (first time what is rec dosage?) I've always ran pills at 40/40/20/20
CEL Formetane from week 1-4 at 100mg every other day
DAA from week 1-4
Erase starting week 3 or 2

How does that look

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Start erase week 3. You won't to control estrogen, not kill it. The serm will start to control it, then bring in erase and you should be set. And like a fee other said, start the epi at 30 mg, anything under that seems almost ineffective, especially if you are more experienced, and you would just waste your money/epi for that week. Start at 30 and find a build up for what you think is expectable, you may want to run it at 30 for two weeks, you may just wanna jump right into 40. I believe that's more personal preference.

Also, would you run the erase till you are out? Or end it at 4 weeks?

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Start erase week 3. You won't to control estrogen, not kill it. The serm will start to control it, then bring in erase and you should be set. And like a fee other said, start the epi at 30 mg, anything under that seems almost ineffective, especially if you are more experienced, and you would just waste your money/epi for that week. Start at 30 and find a build up for what you think is expectable, you may want to run it at 30 for two weeks, you may just wanna jump right into 40. I believe that's more personal preference.

Also, would you run the erase till you are out? Or end it at 4 weeks?
Ya on the epi I was gonna run it 30/40/40/40/40/40
And on the erase I was just gonna use it till I'm out so I might just run it solo or keep running DAA till done.
So for my pct I have
Nolva
DAA
Erase
Formestane
Division 1

Need help on dosing liquid nolva

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Ya on the epi I was gonna run it 30/40/40/40/40/40
And on the erase I was just gonna use it till I'm out so I might just run it solo or keep running DAA till done.
So for my pct I have
Nolva
DAA
Erase
Formestane
Division 1

Need help on dosing liquid nolva
you should drop one of the AI's, and nolva dosed 20 mg for 4 weeks sounds fine.