Important next cycle

88wsu

Awards
I’m in a dilemma; I called yesterday about a future job employment that I am seeking after graduating from college here next June. They told me for my height at 6’4 that I need to be 230lbs or less. Right now I’m at 284. All summer since June, I’ve been trying to cut weight from 315 down to 284 as of right now. I just finished my cycle of H-drol and P-stanz and it was ok cycle I guess. I’m on my second week of PCT right now, and now I’m looking into the future for my next cycle. I was planning on a M1-4add and EPI, but now that out the window because I don’t need any more weight. I’m worried that I’m going to lose all the muscle mass I’ve put on through the last few years, but I guess I’m willing to sacrifice some size to lose the weight…
Here’s my diet I’ve been using.
Meal 1
5 egg whites
1/2 cup oat meal

Meal 2
2 scoops whey (with Water)

Meal 3
8oz chicken Breast OR (8oz STEAK ONLY on Tuesday and Thursday)
1/2 cup rice
1/2 cup greens

Meal 4
4-6oz Turkey breast on 1 whole weat bread ripped in half

Pre-Post Workout
2 scoops whey
Barley a 1/4 of cup of oatmeal

Meal 5
8oz chicken Breast
1/2 cup greens

Meal 6
2 scoops Whey

My workout split is 5 days a week with the weekend off. I try and work every muscle at least twice a week.
M: Heavy back/ Light chest
T: Heavy Legs/ Light Shoulder
W: Arms
TH: Heavy Shoulder/ Light legs
F: Heavy Chest/ Light Back
As far as Cardio, I do every morning at least 20-30 min, but I bought me a P.O.S steeper from the 80’s and I’m going to start doing an extra 15-20 min before I go to bed at night.
For a future cycle I’ve been interested, and been reading some logs about people who run M-drol and Havoc/E-stane cycle, and I would like to see if anyone has any comments on this stack, and if so how to run one properly.
Since M-drol feeds off of carbs, and this diets pretty much eliminates the large amounts of carbs, would the m-drol be wasted if used?
Also any other stacks or ideas are greatly appreciated….

88wsu

Awards
anyone have any imput on the m-drol/ EPI stack? or the rest?

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
if you aren't looking to gain a whole lot of weight i wouldn't use mdrol bro. try epi. diet looks good, but utilize carbs on cycle. cut while off imo.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
epi+11sterone did me wonders on a cut...

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
if you aren't looking to gain a whole lot of weight i wouldn't use mdrol bro. try epi. diet looks good, but utilize carbs on cycle. cut while off imo.
btw, ^this is just what i do. plenty of guys cut on cycle. it's really up to the user.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recomend high dose of any 1 of the following compounds: * 11-sterone (600-800mg), pstanz(350-450mg), furaza-a(300-400mg), stanodrol(600-800mg).

plus ephedrine and lots of high intensity workouts.

low fat, low carbs (but no less than 170g), high protein (the ephedrine will help you blast through the lethargy of low carbs, the anabolics will help prevent muscle catabolism)

I'd say 11-sterone at about 800mg e/d would be best.

next would probably be furaza a at minimum of 300mg e/d.

no matter which 1 of the compounds you choose, minimum of 6 weeks.

do that, and watch the fat drop.

supress c, pct assist, daa,and clomid for pct.

oh, if you aren't healthy, dont try this plan, it is only for healthy men with no pre existing medical conditions.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m in a dilemma; I called yesterday about a future job employment that I am seeking after graduating from college here next June. They told me for my height at 6’4 that I need to be 230lbs or less. Right now I’m at 284. All summer since June, I’ve been trying to cut weight from 315 down to 284 as of right now.

for starts, what sort of bodyfat % is that 284 at? if you are thinking you could get there without losing much muscle then i'm guessing your bodyfat is still in the 25% range? at that point you shouldnt' need anabolics to keep dropping fat.

Outside of that, if you've gone from

315-284 = 31lbs

from june to now thats 10lbs a month. You've got another 10 months to go, even if your fat loss drops to half of what its been so far you still will make it.

88wsu

Awards
I have E-stane and stano on hand how would i go about putting these two togther. Start off with both, start out with Stano then bridge into EPI or the other way around?

Body FAT %= 22%
Health= Good, Grand, Great, Wonderful

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
22%?

Keep those bottles on the shelf and just fix your diet/training to strip some off that fat off first.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have E-stane and stano on hand how would i go about putting these two togther. Start off with both, start out with Stano then bridge into EPI or the other way around?

Body FAT %= 22%
Health= Good, Grand, Great, Wonderful
uh yea, stacking those two compounds isn't very smart. and will not help you loose any more fat than either one ran solo.

i hate when i give good advice to people who dont really want it.

88wsu

Awards
"i hate when i give good advice to people who dont really want it"

Then dont give it.

Im just trying to bounce around ideas