Expired E-Stane

kshaw

kshaw

Awards
I just started a cycle (epi) a few weeks back and happened to come across an old bottle of E-Stane, which is quite convenient as I wanted to lengthen my cycle. Upon purchase ~2 years I opened the bottle to inspect the goods, but never took any. It's been in my room the entire time and the expiration is stamped as 7/10.

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on if this would still be effective safe?

Thanks

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should be good to go, I have taken expired ph's from 2005 and they work better then the non expired ones lol

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Agree with above, Your g2g!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started a cycle (epi) a few weeks back and happened to come across an old bottle of E-Stane, which is quite convenient as I wanted to lengthen my cycle. Upon purchase ~2 years I opened the bottle to inspect the goods, but never took any. It's been in my room the entire time and the expiration is stamped as 7/10.

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on if this would still be effective safe?

Thanks
you should send it to me so I can eat, i mean inspect it.

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
its like wine when it ages it gets better : ) well at least more rare. i would kill for some bold200

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
bump.....because i meant to bump

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Injury / Rehab 3
J Anabolics 5
A Anabolics 15
Red9 Anabolics 10
J Anabolics 14