First time using PH, H-drol cycle help

Mac Viper

Awards
I would like to run a cycle on H-drol. My target is to be a little more cut, and get some lean mass (as much as possible). I came in the conclusion to run the following scheme, on which I would appreciate your comments/corrections/suggestions.

Week1: Cycle support + 1000 mg fish oil + Animal Pack
Wek 2: Cycle support + H-Drol 50mg +3000 mg fish oil +Animal Flex + Animal Pack
week 3/4/5/6: Cycle support + H-Drol 75mg +3000 mg fish oil +Animal Flex + Animal Pack
week 7/8: Cycle support + Triazole + Activate Xtreme V2 + Lean Xtreme +1000 mg fish oil +Animal Flex+ Animal Pack
week 9/10/11: Cycle support + Triazole + Activate Xtreme V2 + Lean Xtreme +1000 mg fish oil +Animal Flex + Animal Pack

Additional supps:
Nature's Best Zero Carb Isopure.
Reflex Micellar Casein (only before sleep)
ALRI-Chain'd Out (intrawork)
taurine

Questions:
1. How to maintain and keep maximum gains from a cycle.
2. Creatine can be used while using H-drol?
3. Triazole is to be taken every other day or every day?

Thanks in advance.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. A proper pct will help keep gains(which sounds like you already have covered). A slight bump in calories is also commonly used during pct as well.
2. Yes, it can but why waste creatine when you'll be getting all the benefits from hdrol. Save creatine for pct(which can also help keep gains as per question 1).
3. Everyday.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
1. A proper pct will help keep gains(which sounds like you already have covered). A slight bump in calories is also commonly used during pct as well.
2. Yes, it can but why waste creatine when you'll be getting all the benefits from hdrol. Save creatine for pct(which can also help keep gains as per question 1).
3. Everyday.
^pretty much covers it, and h-drol is renown for giving gains which are somewhat easily kept with a steady diet and training.

Mac Viper

Awards
Thank you both for your reply.

In few days I will be back to home and will start the cycle as planned. I will try to keep you noted regarding my progress.

However I was wondering this. While in the cycle, how much can the libido be affected?
I have heard some people speaking of complete shutdown, while others just minor reduction.

As far as I can understand it cannot be the same with everyone, but how much can affect someone…lets say very energetic?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't speak for anyone else, but my libido goes up by leaps and bounds with hdrol and it's already bad enough. FYI

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
Agreed on the libido with hdrol I'm on week 6 and my wife has been running scared the whole time haha.

Mac Viper

Awards
Agreed on the libido with hdrol I'm on week 6 and my wife has been running scared the whole time haha.
Just great !!! (not for my girl of-course)

Libido issues where in my mind all the time, between others of-course relative to PH usage side effects.

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
Well that's the only side I've had if you can call raging libido a side haha. No bp issues or back pumps or lethargy even.

If you have your support and pct stuff give it a go. Its been a lot of fun for me at least

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that's the only side I've had if you can call raging libido a side haha. No bp issues or back pumps or lethargy even.

If you have your support and pct stuff give it a go. Its been a lot of fun for me at least
Agreed

LMAO

Mac Viper

Awards
Is there any recommendation regarding stacking H-Drol with any other similar effectiveness and quality PH ?
Just having in mind for future...

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Is there any recommendation regarding stacking H-Drol with any other similar effectiveness and quality PH ?
Just having in mind for future...
depends on your goals. you could stack it with stano for cutting, stack it with furuza-a for recomp, or stack it with m-lmg for bulk.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends on your goals. you could stack it with stano for cutting, stack it with furuza-a for recomp, or stack it with m-lmg for bulk.
Yep, it's versatility is it's greatest aspect IMO.

Mac Viper

Awards
Thanks for the reply, I will do some research regarding these three options, and I will come back if any questions will be raised.

Thanks again guys, appreciate your helping.

Mac Viper

Awards
Since my goal is to put some lean mass, I believe the third option the non methyl M-LMG , seems to be the choice which meet my needs.

Running it now, together with H-Drol, is something which can be considered as a “too much” for someone with no prior experience in PH’s?

If it is not “too much” is my PCT scheme described above enough?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i dont think you need to stack it. first time users gain quite a bit if diet/training are on good.

15lbs sometimes more are not unhead of for first time ph users with hdrol.

you will love it.

Mac Viper

Awards
yea, i dont think you need to stack it. first time users gain quite a bit if diet/training are on good.

15lbs sometimes more are not unhead of for first time ph users with hdrol.

you will love it.
Thanks a lot for the guidance. Lets keep it simple for the first time.

Mac Viper

Awards
Is post cycle support (Anabolic Innovations) required to be used as per my scheme posted on top?
I was thinking that may be it is not required but then again having in mind your experienced opinion cannot harm.

proknight23

Awards
I noticed you are running quite a few other supps besides cycle support during your cycle i.e. fish oil +Animal Flex + Animal Pack. are these if any totally necessary and if so what is there benefit/reason? Im planning on just doing week 1:cylce support 2 pills twice a day / week 2 and 3: hdrol 50mg and cycle support 2 pills twice a day / weeks 4 5 6 and 7: hdrol 75mg (2 in the am 1 pm) and cycle support 2 pills twice a day / weeks 8 9 10 and 11 standard PCT 2 pills a day.
Any corrections/suggestions? thanks!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know whats in animal flex, but the fish oil should be a staple supp, and animal pak is a multi vitamin.

cycle assist is a health support supplement, it also should be a staple in a person daily life.

Mac Viper

Awards
I noticed you are running quite a few other supps besides cycle support during your cycle i.e. fish oil +Animal Flex + Animal Pack. are these if any totally necessary and if so what is there benefit/reason? Im planning on just doing week 1:cylce support 2 pills twice a day / week 2 and 3: hdrol 50mg and cycle support 2 pills twice a day / weeks 4 5 6 and 7: hdrol 75mg (2 in the am 1 pm) and cycle support 2 pills twice a day / weeks 8 9 10 and 11 standard PCT 2 pills a day.
Any corrections/suggestions? thanks!
Hey there :)

First sorry for the delay answer but i am in a quite busy schedule and I have little to zero time to get online.

Animal Flex, is a supplement well known for joint support/protection. Since we will be in H-drol cycle I think we have to support our joints health, I don't say that H-Drol can harm our joints, but since the workouts are gonna be harder than usual...better to be safe than sorry, so joints support is not a bad idea.

Animal Pack, is much more than a simple multivitamin, its antioxidants, slow absorb amino acids, digestive enzymes, performance optimizers and more can feed your body with all necessary elements during all heavy/moderate workouts, we will performed during our cycle. Usually I consume two service packs per workout day, and one every resting day.

Another good choice, single pill, less expensive is Opti-men, a great multivitamin which i use a lot.

Mac Viper

Awards
Is post cycle support (Anabolic Innovations) required to be used as per my scheme posted on top?
I was thinking that may be it is not required but then again having in mind your experienced opinion cannot harm.
Any opinion regarding Post Cycle support Usage?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it isn't absolutely necessary, but would be benificial.

i've never used animal pak, my pops did, and didn't notice anything different so he didn't try it again. i didn't buy it because it isn't in all capsules, and he didn't notice a difference taking it and not taking it.

he's an all natty amature bb'er, so maybe someone using aas may notice more of a dif? idk.

proknight23

Awards
Hey there :)

First sorry for the delay answer but i am in a quite busy schedule and I have little to zero time to get online.

Animal Flex, is a supplement well known for joint support/protection. Since we will be in H-drol cycle I think we have to support our joints health, I don't say that H-Drol can harm our joints, but since the workouts are gonna be harder than usual...better to be safe than sorry, so joints support is not a bad idea.

Animal Pack, is much more than a simple multivitamin, its antioxidants, slow absorb amino acids, digestive enzymes, performance optimizers and more can feed your body with all necessary elements during all heavy/moderate workouts, we will performed during our cycle. Usually I consume two service packs per workout day, and one every resting day.

Another good choice, single pill, less expensive is Opti-men, a great multivitamin which i use a lot.
Thanks man i appreciate it. Have you already started yours? I just got everything yesterday so I started preloading cycle assist yesterday morning. Are you gonna space out your cycle assist and hdrol or just take them at the same time?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man i appreciate it. Have you already started yours? I just got everything yesterday so I started preloading cycle assist yesterday morning. Are you gonna space out your cycle assist and hdrol or just take them at the same time?
Its best to seperate them by 3-4 hrs

Mac Viper

Awards
it isn't absolutely necessary, but would be benificial.

i've never used animal pak, my pops did, and didn't notice anything different so he didn't try it again. i didn't buy it because it isn't in all capsules, and he didn't notice a difference taking it and not taking it.

he's an all natty amature bb'er, so maybe someone using aas may notice more of a dif? idk.
Thanks 4 the reply jbryand101b, I think I"ll give it a shot.

Regarding the AP, it never made me feel anything extraordinary while taking it.

However many minor things changed, to a positive way. It helped my skin, my recovery, my sleep, my mood, my stomach felt emptier (LOL)...many minor positive things noted I am under the impression that its a good product (one of the few i like from Universal).

Cheers...

Mac Viper

Awards
Np, its my pleasure.

Same phase here, pre loading while awaiting for the goods to arrive from day to day...Cycle assist was in my stock all others where ordered and just waiting for their arrival.

proknight23

Awards
Just started my 6 week cycle yesterday.
Ill be posting updates every week on size, strength and other gains!
Lehhh Go!

Mac Viper

Awards
Well here I am again...

Unfortunately due to some urgent (and not planned) overseas trips my original program, regarding the H-drol cycle postponed.
I am finally finished all pending tasks and I am free to hit the gym, my kitchen ( :biglaugh: ) and finally to start over my first cycle.

I have one question though, which came up after a quick conversation with one of my colleagues who is not so relevant with the subject nd thats why I need your expertise opinion.

It has been said that as PCT period the choice to use simple supplements, may not be so safe after all. He recommended to use some Serms instead to ensure the 100% recovery.

So my question is does Nolvadex @ 20/20/20/20 mgs & Clomid @ 100/50/50/25 , will cover my recovery?
Is it excessive to use both SEMRS with H-drol? Does only Nolva will do the job?

Any suggestion will be helpfull.

PS: By the end of next week, if not any other surprises will rise up, I will start the cycle I will keep posting detailed food/workout/supps log.