1st Cycle of H-drol. Help with how to take it please?

proknight23

Awards
This will be my first time taking H-drol and i have quite a few questions because i really want to make this stuff count.

>I am thinking of running two cycles of hdrol the first starting next week on Monday Sep 5th. Starting with preloading cycle assist.

>Should I preload for one week or two if i am planning on running a 6 week cycle?

>I have two bottles of CEL H-drol 25mg, 60 capsules each, 1 bottle of CEL Cycle Assist 240 capsules, and 1 bottle of Redefine Nutrition Revolution PCT

>Starting the cycle i plan on running 1 week of Preload Cycle Assist (Sep 5th-11th), 50/50/75/75/100/75 (Sep 12th-Oct 23rd), then doing 4 weeks of PCT (Oct 24th-Nov 20th) along with 4 weeks completely dry following that (Nov 21st-Dec 18th),

>After the 1-2 weeks preload, 6weeks on, 4weeks PCT and 4 more weeks dry I want to start my second cycle

>Preload 1 week? (Dec 19th-25th), 4 week cycle (Dec 26th-Jan22nd), then 4 weeks PCT(Jan23rd-Feb 19th) and then i wont be taking anything for quite a while to let my body recover

I want to be at my strongest end of october early nov on first cycle and the second week of January.

Is this the correct way to do this? Should i only do one cycle? Thanks guys!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds fine to me.