Possiable next cycles

88wsu

Awards
E-stane
M-drol
M-lmg
D-zine
Stando-drol

I have access to these compounds what can be staked together for a good combo?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
What do you want to accomplish outta this cycle?

88wsu

Awards
For now i want to drop body fat and drop weight, right now im doing h-drol and p-stanz cycle which is going ok i guess, got cut up a little bit, but was hopeing more for body fat drop.

i also should note i have access to d-bol and have enough to run 4-5 week cycle, but i know that is a little more complex then PH use.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Well M-LMG is wet, so if you run that it's gonna add a couple pounds of fat. But really it depends on your diet.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Dymethazine and M-LMG would be grrrrrrrreat.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i also should note i have access to d-bol and have enough to run 4-5 week cycle, but i know that is a little more complex then PH use.
you dont really believe there is much of a difference do you?

88wsu

Awards
I believe its stronger then some of CEL compounds.....

I ran a D-zine, M-lmg cycle back at the Beginning of the year and it did well for me...

Im excited to try E-stane reads some good reviews about it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on paper, dbol is weaker than estane, mdrol, and dzine.

mg for mg it is weaker as well. the three compounds listed above are non aromatizable, dbol is an aromatizable compound.

it's pretty much completely different.

88wsu

Awards
True on paper it is stronger, but i was stating it from a personal aspect, last time i ran d-bol it wrecked my body, so i meant it was stronger than other Ph's from my personal encounters. M-drol used to give me really bad sides, but the last time i ran it, the sides never showed up

88wsu

Awards
Is there anything else that would stak good with EPI?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
m14add, 4-dhea, 19nor dhea, dienolone, pro dienolone, dianabol, anadrol, testosterone.....

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can get m1,4ad by cel .. Stack that bad boy with estane .. If not do Lmg with epi

Hmhhh if it's legit dbol maybe stack it with epi ... I'm not a fan of dbol & anavar

Stano & epi for 6weeks sounds like a great cutting cycle

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is 19nor dhea what decavol is?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My bad here is the label.
NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one 60mg
1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione 3mg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ that is 19nor-dhea, it converts into 19-nor-androstenedione/diol then 19nor testosterone.

tren converted into dienolone, a derivative of 19 nor testosterone. a nor andro, but different.

the other thing listed is atd, but nor dhea doesn't aromatize in any stage, so dont know why it's in there, but it isn't much, so couldn't hurt.

i would recomend 19nor dhea or 4-dhea if you can afford to get 2 bottles of either one.

m14add would obviously be the most potent, but would also offer the most potential side effects.

then dienolone (trenazone) is another good one if dosed right.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks jbry I'm still kinda scratching my head. So decavol is 19nor dhea. And it is similar to m14add and tren? Did I understand correctly? Sorry if I misunderstood.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
decavol is 19nor dhea, but isn't similar to m14add in any way. m14add is a derivative of testosterone.

decavol will become 19nor testosterone.

you have three base androgens, dht, testosterone, and 19nor testosterone

trenbolone, and dienolone are derivatives of nor testosterone.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh I understand better now thank you jbry. You broke it down in a way I can understand. You'll have to excuse me I'm a little slow :D.
Seriously though you really helped thanks man. Sometimes It really helps to have it broken down for you. Especially the part about the three basic hormones.