HOW TO SPOT OUT A COUNTERFEIT X-TREN (PICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
808rebel

808rebel

Awards
So I picked up 3 questionable bottles of CEL's X-TREN and I thought they were g2g, but after thorough examination, I realized there's no way they are real. After researching a bit, I found out that this Lot# and exp date have already been in question. If your X-TREN's Lot# & Exp date look like these, chances are ur focked. Hopefully u can get a refund. I am currently working out a solution with the seller that I got these from. (I got this off ebay from a reputable seller, who was willing to take them back. lucky me, i guess)

Noted Irregularities:
*****IN ALL PICS, THE REAL BOTTLE IS ON THE LEFT, EXCEPT THE LAST PICTURE*****
  • Label: The clarity/resolution of the entirie label is dull, and less-shiny than a real bottle. In addition to that, the fake bottle "sticks" to your hand as if some of the ink is still sticky. The real bottle is very smooth and shiny. Also, you can see that the edges of the label on the FAKE bottles are frayed, like the ink is wearing off, showing lesser quality than the REAL bottles with sharp edges.

Notice the difference in reflection throughout.
  • Lot # and Expiration: The 2 real bottles I have, have stamped-on lot numbers, and stamped-on expirtation dates. On the FAKE bottles, the lot number and expiration date appear to be printed on, with the exact same consistency as the label itself. A CEL-company representative stated, "As long as the lot # is stamped on and not printed on you will be fine. As of right now cel has never printed lot #s or exp dates on our labels...they are all stamped" [username: droppeddasoap, from: pro hormone forum(.)com]

• Bottle Cap: The bottle caps are different. The fake bottle cap has fine-vertical grooves, while the real bottle cap has more-course grooves. Also, the real bottle cap doesn't have a groove-less, smooth ring around the top of the cap, while the fake bottle cap does.

• Bottle Cap (pt. 2): On the underside of the cap, the real CEL bottle has 3 circular grooves that help seal the bottle when the cap is on. The fake bottle doesn't have these grooves.
  • Cotton-ball filler: The real bottle had typical cotton inside to fill up the bottle. The fake bottle had a strange-looking filler, it appeared to be polyester.

• Capsules: The capsules in the fake bottle were not white, they have a brown-tint on them. The fake capsules are slightly bigger as well.

• Outter Seal: It's obvious that there are inconsistencies in the print/font of the outter, clear "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION' seal. The real bottle uses a slightly larger font, and a slightly less-bold font. AND the Fake seal covers more of the top of the bottle cap (hard to explain) see pic

• Inner Seal: (The inner-seal that covers the openning of the bottle, under the cap) This was also obvious. The real bottle seal peeled off in one piece, and has MUCH darker print than the fake bottle's inner-seal. The FAKE bottle seal broke apart as I peeled it off, and the print was very faint.

• Bottle: The bottles are completely different. The 2 real bottles I have are from different lots, but are the exact same bottle. The 3 fake bottles are all TRANS CONTAINER 120cc from Upland, CA. [REAL ONE ON RIGHT IN PIC]

• Silica Packet: I found a small silica packet in the fake bottle, this isn't supposed to be in there. The real CEL X-TREN didn't have this in there. [You can see this in the pic with the capsules in the bottle cap]
Hope this clears up some things for anyone who may come across a CEL X-TREN with LOT# H02581 EXP. 09/12, the ish AINT LEGIT!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the differences make sense being from two different bottling warehouses.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sucks, man. Reps for posting this, though, in the hopes that it'll help others from falling prey to the same situation.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the differences make sense being from two different bottling warehouses.

what strikes me is the color of the powder in the caps. did you break open the bottle of real xtren and hold it under your tounge?
dienolone precursors are supposed to somewhat burn a little and get a little hot feeling right?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
the differences make sense being from two different bottling warehouses.what strikes me is the color of the powder in the caps. did you break open the bottle of real xtren and hold it under your tounge?
I didn't open any of the caps because I needed all of the caps to get my $ back from the seller

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The differences in bottles,cap size, plastic wrapper, etc ,etc does not necessarily mean it is counterfeit. What you have to understand is we use several different encapsulating facilities, each with their own limitations/capacities. The larger size caps are gonna have more filler which is one reason that it may have a silica packet. Each facility also used different size bottles and style "seals". As I've said before , as long as you bought from legitimate retailers you should not have any problems; however these are banned substances now so I wouldn't recommend anyone buying them.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I understand that. But what about the part where lot# and exp are not stamped? I have a quote from a cel rep on PHF stating that u guys never printed the lot# and exp

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
this just goes to show... you should just brew your own fina anyway!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand that. But what about the part where lot# and exp are not stamped? I have a quote from a cel rep on PHF stating that u guys never printed the lot# and exp
well, i dont know about the specific lots, but if someone is going to go through all the trouble of making the bottles look that good, capping all the caps, and stamping lot numbers, i would imagine it would have some product in it as well.

though, i've never seen a thread on pro dienolone not working or being faked.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
well, i dont know about the specific lots, but if someone is going to go through all the trouble of making the bottles look that good, capping all the caps, and stamping lot numbers, i would imagine it would have some product in it as well.

though, i've never seen a thread on pro dienolone not working or being faked.
I really do think that there's dienolone in there. I don't doubt it. But I don't think it's from CEL. The seller even told me that no one ever came back to him and complained about not seeing gains for the X-TREN. I wonder how much of this stuff is going around. I even see another live auction going on with this LOT/EXP, ...smh

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there shouldn't be any dienolone in any 'tren" product. now, pro dienolone, is what it should be.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
there shouldn't be any dienolone in any 'tren" product. now, pro dienolone, is what it should be.
i know that. but for the sake of typing i usually leave out the "pro", I guess it could be confusing to ppl that don't know that...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, dienolone isn't banned, but pro dienolone is.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
so the discrepency still exists as pointed out by J... yes a rep on phf said one thing but not every rep knows everything...even about their own product.

I see some threads about fake this and fake that and so far not one is proven... just curious on the outcome here is all.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think he doesnt' want to test it, and just is going to get his money back.

he probably paid too much for them anyhow seeing how he bought it off ebay. If i had it, i would use it.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i think he doesnt' want to test it, and just is going to get his money back.

he probably paid too much for them anyhow seeing how he bought it off ebay. If i had it, i would use it.
im mailing em back to the seller today. So no, I'm not going to test it. IMO i didn't pay too much, being that it's been banned for nearly 2 years, and used to sell for ~$30 pre-ban. I know PLENTY of people that would pay $50 SHIPPED for one of these.

Anyhow...idk how some of you are still skeptical. The god damn EXPIRATION DATE AND LOT # ARE NOT STAMPED ON THERE. It's obviously printed on, which was NEVER done by you guys. I asked mw1 if i could quote something he said in a PM, but he hasn't PM'd me back. The info he shared put me from 90% sure it's fake to 99% sure

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
mw1 gave me the ok, so here are my 2 MAIN reasons why I conclude that these are counterfeit:

1) The expiration date and lot #'s were never printed on the label, always stamped.

AND

2)
With the exception of the labels i would not be concerned about anything else being different. BUT the labels come from us directly no matter who the manufacturer is ----so that is what causes alarm more than anything else. Who did you buy this from on ebay?Are they taking care of u with a refund? if not LMK
If the labels came directly from CEL, there should be no reason why this label is so shady in quality.

A sketchy label w/ a printed on exp. date & lot #, AND not to mention all of the other discrepancies that I pointed out.....I'm 99% sure it's a counterfeit. It could potentially have 19nor in there, but I conclude these bottles weren't produced by CEL

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
hmmm..i thought someone would have something to say.

TmRich0808

Awards
I just bought two bottles of m14add and they have exactly the same lot number on them but different "sealed for your protection" coverings on the top and I have no reason to think theyre fake. Just because they may be different doesnt mean its counterfeit.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I just bought two bottles of m14add and they have exactly the same lot number on them but different "sealed for your protection" coverings on the top and I have no reason to think theyre fake. Just because they may be different doesnt mean its counterfeit.
idk if that applies. if you have the 2 main discrepancies that I had, then I'd be worried.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
so the thread title should be changed since you can't confirm they are fake, you are just assuming based on observations... Not hatIng, just stating fact.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
so the thread title should be changed since you can't confirm they are fake, you are just assuming based on observations... Not hatIng, just stating fact.
If CEL never printed-on the exp date, or lot#...AND all labels come directly from CEL, leaving no reason for a label to be "murky" and sticky....then tell me how that isn't a confirmation.

Turnitup122

Awards
who would make a counterfeigt cel product? i dont think theres enough money in that for it to be profitable for anyone. especially a counterfeigt with that much detail. i mean pretty much all criminals are lazy, i dont think there gonna go through all that work to make like $40.idk thats just my oppinion but imo it looks fine

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My advice to anyone is to not purchase ANY- For one , they are banned substances and you probably wont be able to return them. Secondly you have no idea what you are taking if they are counterfeit. Someone could easily put 4-5 g of SD in there and you wouldn't know. There are still many PH options still legal that would provide similar results so i highly recommend going that route

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, dont go buying banned substances from other countries.

get the good stuff without worries of customs siezing your package, and putting your address on a watch list.

alpha one bridge into stanodrol/11-sterone, 8 weeks, bring da gainz son!

TmRich0808

Awards
yea, dont go buying banned substances from other countries.

get the good stuff without worries of customs siezing your package, and putting your address on a watch list.

alpha one bridge into stanodrol/11-sterone, 8 weeks, bring da gainz son!
Is it safer to buy from retailer in the US? Or still risky?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Is it safer to buy from retailer in the US? Or still risky?
retailers dont sell X-TREN anymore. it was banned in Jan 2010. leaving only ebay, or people-you-know to buy it from. I just made this thread for those who come across this same lot of X-TREN.

Aside from that, if it's from a legit retailer, it usually means that the products are all legit.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea you're not going to get any of our now banned products from legit retailers. Not in the usa at least.

TmRich0808

Awards
Is it still safe to get the non-banned substances from retailers (e-stane, p-mag, m14add, MLMG)?

Status
Not open for further replies.