11-Sterone verses Suppress-C

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

11-Sterone verses Suppress-C

I'm lost

Which one and why?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

I just started Supress-C... cant give any feedback yet
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  3. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Well as far as cost/gains is concerned i would say Suppress C since its a bit cheaper to run than 11oxo>>>especially be on clearnce here at Nutraplanet

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Well as far as cost/gains is concerned i would say Suppress C since its a bit cheaper to run than 11oxo>>>especially be on clearnce here at Nutraplanet
    I agree. I'd love to see more guys start using suppress-c on cycle, and not just in pct.
    Antaeus Rep
  5. Registered User
    Answers

i know 11-sterone is hormonal, i think supress c isn't hormonal.

how different is supress c than 7-spray?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i know 11-sterone is hormonal, i think supress c isn't hormonal.

how different is supress c than 7-spray?
    Suppress-c is hormonal in the sense that it is a steroidal cortisol blocker, but not an anabolic.

I think 7-spray is different in that it contains the acetate version of Androstenetriol (suppress-c's active ingred.) as well as 7-keto DHEA ac.
    Antaeus Rep
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I'm lost

Which one and why?
    there are some pretty big differences between the two, but the net result should be similar. both inhibit 11b-hsd 1 though. I like suppress-c a little more for reasons mentioned ITT.
    Antaeus Rep
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Suppress-c is hormonal in the sense that it is a steroidal cortisol blocker, but not an anabolic.

I think 7-spray is different in that it contains the acetate version of Androstenetriol (suppress-c's active ingred.) as well as 7-keto DHEA ac.
    i asked because i remember reading pa or henry saying it was non hormonal. (7-spray)
  9. Registered User
    Answers

I'd love to see more guys
    oh really?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

i asked because i remember reading pa or henry saying it was non hormonal. (7-spray)
    Yeah, it's not androgenic/estrogenic/anabolic/progestenic, but it has the basic steroid structure and affects cortisol, a glucocorticoid hormone.

oh really?
    moar
    Antaeus Rep
  11. Registered User
    Answers

think i'll run it allong with my stanodrol.
  12. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

think i'll run it allong with my stanodrol.
    That would be interesting

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  13. Registered User
    Answers

every body get your swole on, every body, every body get your swole on! wut!
  14. PNC
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

as far as 11-oxo goes would 400mg be a good dose for more hardening effect?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I ran it at 450 and honestly it was ok but next time I will run it at 900
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  16. Registered User
    Answers

11-sterone is awesome .. As for your question .. Are you looking for a bridge or just a cycle ?
    S.n.S team member
  17. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I agree. I'd love to see more guys start using suppress-c on cycle, and not just in pct.
    That doesnt make sense...steroids should already suppress corstisol, why add a cortisol product to a cycle? You rebound during PCT reasoning of taking a great product such as suppress-c in PCT.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    That doesnt make sense...steroids should already suppress corstisol, why add a cortisol product to a cycle? You rebound during PCT reasoning of taking a great product such as suppress-c in PCT.
    no they don't. very few steroids are both anabolic and anti-glucocorticoidic as far as we know. Most have no significant effect on cortisol or other adrenal corticosteroids. I believe oxandrolone has been shown to have anti-glucocorticoid effects, and of course 11-sterone because of its 11b1 enzyme inhibition, but i can't think of any others off the top of my head.

By adding suppress-c to most of these designers you can get both anabolism and anti-catabolism simultaneously. This cortisol rebound crap that people like to think happens is moot. maybe it happens on something that directly inhibits cortisol biosynthesis or strongly inhibits 11b-hsd1, but not after a typical anabolic steroid cycle.
    Antaeus Rep
  19. Registered User
    Answers

^-- yea,

an increase in androgens will lead to an increase in cortisol as the body is attempting to balance itself out.

another one of the reasons i say to start cortisol control when pct starts.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Abstract

The effects on plasma proteins of the anabolic steroids oxymetholone, methandrostenolone, stanozolol, fluoxymesterone, oxandrolone, norethandrolone, ethylestrenol, nandrolone phenpropionate and methandriol dipropionate, as well as 17α-methyltestosterone, given orally and sublingually, testosterone propionate sublingual and parenteral aqueous testosterone, were studied on both volunteers and patients.
    The responses of thyroxine-binding globulin (TBG), thyroxine-binding prealbumin (TBPA), cortisol-binding globulin (CBG), serum cortisol and nonprotein-bound cortisol (NPC) were studied. The 17α-alkylated anabolic steroids induced marked changes, with significant elevations of TBPA and depression of TBG; CBG was significantly increased by oxymetholone and methandrostenolone. Both the latter steroids have conjugated and unsaturated resonating systems in ring A. On the other hand, the non-17α-alkylated androgens did not produce these changes. The C-3 ketone group, absent from ethylestrenol, seemed also to be important for effects upon these plasma protein concentrations. These effects on plasma proteins are dose related and different from the ones obtained with estrogens or during an acute phase reaction. Only methandrostenolone produced a significant increment in cortisol, and none of the anabolic steroids significantly changed NPC. A negative correlation (r= −0.78; p<0.01) was found between the ability to produce nitrogen retention in man and the degree of depression of TBG serum levels, for different anabolic steroids. It is concluded that in general a 17α-alkyl group, and to a lesser degree a C-3 ketone group, are necessary for those changes in plasma proteins. Additional unsaturation in ring A (other than the α, β unsaturation) may result in changes in CBG and is consistent with the effect of estrogen on this protein.
    http://jcem.endojournals.org/content/32/2/232

Abstract

Endocrine effects of self-administration of high doses of anabolic steroids and testosterone were investigated in five power athletes during 26 wk of training, and for the following 12-16 wk after drug withdrawal. After 26 wk of anabolic steroid and testosterone administration, serum testosterone concentrations had increased 2.3-fold. This was associated with increased concentrations of serum estradiol, which rose 7-fold to values (0.48 nmol[middle dot] l-1) typical for females. There was a major decrease in serum FSH and LH concentrations, but they returned to control levels following drug withdrawal. However, serum testosterone concentrations stayed at low levels (9 nmol[middle dot] l-1) during this follow-up period, indicating long-lasting impairment of testicular endocrine function. Serum ACTH concentrations were also decreased during steroid administration, possibly due to a corticoid-like effect of some of the anabolic steroids taken in high doses. However, no changes were seen in serum cortisol. The only consistent change in the control group was an increase in serum LH concentrations during the most intensive training, suggesting that a decreasing tendency of serum testosterone was compensated for by augmented LH secretion.
    http://journals.lww.com/acsm-msse/Abstract/1985/06000/Response_of_serum_hormones_to_ androgen.9.aspx

As you can see^^, it seems like if there is a uniform anti-glucocorticoid action of anabolic steroids, it is certainly not an obvious one because cortisol concentrations remain steady throughout administration according to this data, which makes me think rebound or elevations after disontinuation are not a likelihood on many of them.

Of course there could be anti-G action at the receptor level, as has been observed in oxandrolone(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15219414), but not all anabolic steroids possess this unique action.
    Antaeus Rep
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Reps bry .. Great input bro
    S.n.S team member
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Bryan. I am almost positive that you misread. 7 oxo dhea is a hormone, so for some of the most intelligent board members to say that it's non-hormonal is ludacris.
  23. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Hey Bryan. I am almost positive that you misread. 7 oxo dhea is a hormone, so for some of the most intelligent board members to say that it's non-hormonal is ludacris.
    Probably meaning its effects on hormone imbalances.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fat Loss: 11-sterone, Furuza, Formestane, or Suppress-C
    By fatburner2007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 05:30 PM
  2. 1ad verses m1t
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 02:46 PM