Dosing Suppress-C

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is Suppress-C best dosed at 2 squirts in the morning and 2 in the evening? Going higher anymore effective, or best to keep it to 4 squirts per day?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Is Suppress-C best dosed at 2 squirts in the morning and 2 in the evening? Going higher anymore effective, or best to keep it to 4 squirts per day?
Yeah that sounds fine. i always liked to apply it after a shower though, and sometimes would take 2 a day. i've never gone above 4 squirts (maybe 5 once or twice).

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear; have been applying it after the shower.

Yeah that sounds fine. i always liked to apply it after a shower though, and sometimes would take 2 a day. i've never gone above 4 squirts (maybe 5 once or twice).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys shower? WHAT???? when did we start doing that? :p

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, after a shower when skins clean of dirt and oil to allow for better penetration into the dermis is always a must do for the first dose of the day.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im on 2 squirts AM after showering, before workout and 2 squirts evening - sneak in the bathroom at work.

ka0tik

Awards
i know suppress c relates more to cortisol, but i was wondering if there are any androgenic side effects that can be expected?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1