Are these X-Tren's legit? (pics)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I have 2 that are store bought and I am 100% sure they are legit. The 3 on the right are in question. They appear to be good to go, but the label looks slightly different. The legit ones appear to be glossier than the others. U can see it in the reflection of the light. Legit on the left in all of the pics. The ones in question are lot H02581 exp. 09/12 ...

THANKS GUYS...Im pretty sure it's legit, just wanted to get a 2nd opinion.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you bought it from a cel retailer, it is legit, if you bought it from ebay, or amazon, or some other sell your stuff website, it may be fake.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
No its off ebay. That's why im curious. Its really one of the only places to find dienolone nowadays ...but the seller had 1000+ 100% positive feedback so I wasn't too worried.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No its off ebay. That's why im curious. Its really one of the only places to find dienolone nowadays ...but the seller had 1000+ 100% positive feedback so I wasn't too worried.
There are some legitimate retailers on ebay(like VIPnutrition) however there a many that are not. I would assume if someone counterfeited a bottle, they could also put a legit lot # on there as well. To my knowledge we never had any than had "duller" labels:(

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Hmmm... that's skeptical...the labels are still shiney, just slightly "murkier" in gloss. I guess I could pop it open and give it a try lol ...but does the lot # check out?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm... that's skeptical...the labels are still shiney, just slightly "murkier" in gloss. I guess I could pop it open and give it a try lol ...but does the lot # check out?
It could be a legit lot# and still be counterfeit

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
send me a bottle, ill let you know!!! if its legit, ill pay you!

Reactions: mw1
808rebel

808rebel

Awards
send me a bottle, ill let you know!!! if its legit, ill pay you!
LMAO. can't take that chance, if it's legit I'd be out one bottle. if not, then i'd still be out one bottle...

This sounds stupid to me, but is there a distinct taste or smell? Theoretically speaking, could I open a cap, taste & smell it, and compare to the legit one that I have?

I could just take it, but Im currently on week 3 of a x-tren cycle, and idk if one day of taking a different x-tren would be enough for me to notice.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
On 2nd thought, scratch that. I just thoroughly read through this guys ebay record. 1197 100% positive feedback, almost all for selling supplements, and about 40% for discontinued supplements, from various buyers. I dont doubt this product. Everything checks out, the label is just a tad hazy compared to others. I doubt the guy would risk his perfect ebay rep for some xtren.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Lemme git one brooooo!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There were two different capping companies for CEL at one time. I can't remember where the original was out of, but the second one was out of Danville. I'd be willing to bet to that these are different lots from separate cappers. I could be wrong though...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There were two different capping companies for CEL at one time. I can't remember where the original was out of, but the second one was out of Danville. I'd be willing to bet to that these are different lots from separate cappers. I could be wrong though...
you are correct about the different cappers. that is why the stamps & labels look different.

there is a thread in here explaining the same thing for one of our other products.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shouldn't you be snoring like a lumber jack right now?
:lol:

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
BUMP!!! Im mid-way through my cycle and it's time to open up the new bottle. Since I want to find out if these are fake, I'm gunna open up one of these first.

so i did that....and IT'S FAKE!!!! I'll GET PICS UP AND QUOTES FROM OTHER FORUMS AND POST IT, BUT IM GOING TO CONTACT THE GUY THAT SOLD IT TO ME FIRST..... JUST A HEADS UP!!!

HERE'S MY WRITE-UP: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/competitive-edge-labs/181122-how-spot-out.html