Best cutting cycle

cannociccio

Awards
in short briefly, which is the best cutting cycle?

cannociccio

Awards
and can I eat a low low carb (30gr) without sides eddects such as lower back pain or headaches?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't want a possability of sides its best to not use anabolics, if it binds to the androgen receptor, you have a possability of androgenic sides that means you may our may not get them.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running Helladrol/Trenazone right now and cutting up like crazy and adding in muscle at a nice rate too. I would definetely recommend that cycle or Helladrol/Katana for a cutting or recomp cycle :thumbsup:

cannociccio

Awards
ok very good, thnks! and can i combine h-drol/11sterone with a fatburner such as lipo 6 black (or another)??

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i'd recomend ephedrine, but if you like the otc fatburners, those will work fine as well. just make sure you are healthy before beginning. some guys have pre hypertension ranges for their bp before cycle, then they get on and have hypertension levels, so they wouldn't be able to use any added stims on cycle.

but if your levels are in the normal and healthy range, you should be fine, esp if you are using your cycle assist as recomended.

I like to use ephedra + pre w/o on cycle. not every day, just cardio, legs, and abs, you know, those more intense days.