First H Drol Cycle

jtubes

Awards
Hi guys I've been a long time lurker and finally decided to create an account. Anyways, I have read countless Hdrol logs and threads, but I just wanted to make sure everything is in check. Thanks in advance for the help.

Cycle:
Opti Men Mult
Universal Real Gains
Cycle Assist
HDrol 50/50/50/75

PCT:
Opti Men Multi
Fish oil
PCT Assist
Inhibit E 3/2/2/1
Reduce XT
DAA
Greenmag
WhiteFlood

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys I've been a long time lurker and finally decided to create an account. Anyways, I have read countless Hdrol logs and threads, but I just wanted to make sure everything is in check. Thanks in advance for the help.

Cycle:
Opti Men Mult
Universal Real Gains
Cycle Assist
HDrol 50/50/50/75

PCT:
Opti Men Multi
Fish oil
PCT Assist
Inhibit E 3/2/2/1
Reduce XT
DAA
Greenmag
WhiteFlood
inhibit 2/1/1/ 1 EOD

otherwise looks good, use green mag / WF on cycle too

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just to make sure you know, eod means every other day. and you do this because you want to keep estrogen under control, not destroy it.

jtubes

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. So only on the 4th week take inhibit every other day? Also do I start the daa and reduce on day 1 of pct?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the help guys. So only on the 4th week take inhibit every other day? Also do I start the daa and reduce on day 1 of pct?
I start DAA rhe first day of pct(its great for libido) and then start reduce xt on week 2 or 3 of pct

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What mw said :thumbsup: though I'd say week 3 for the ai

jtubes

Awards
thank you guys for the help i greatly appreciate it. Be sure to stay tuned Ill be posting up week by week results. Starting my cycle monday.