H Drol problem - AnabolicMinds.com

H Drol problem

  1. New Member
    CWM7171979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    H Drol problem


    I'm in the middle of an H Drol cycle and I have a pretty big problem. Tomorrow will be my last day before the bottle runs out and the place I've ordered this stuff fromhasn't even shipped it out to me meaning I'll most likely be without my H Drol for at least a day or two. Should I continue my cycle as soon as it comes in or should I just move onto pct as soon as I can? I've now learned my lesson the hard way to have all my supps ready before I start my next cycle.

  2. Senior Member
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Rep Power
    33166

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CWM7171979 View Post
    I'm in the middle of an H Drol cycle and I have a pretty big problem. Tomorrow will be my last day before the bottle runs out and the place I've ordered this stuff fromhasn't even shipped it out to me meaning I'll most likely be without my H Drol for at least a day or two. Should I continue my cycle as soon as it comes in or should I just move onto pct as soon as I can? I've now learned my lesson the hard way to have all my supps ready before I start my next cycle.
    If you have to wait more than 2-3 days, then i'd forget the second bottle and start pct.
    Antaeus Rep
  3. New Member
    CWM7171979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    If you have to wait more than 2-3 days, then i'd forget the second bottle and start pct.
    Alright, pisses me off too cuz the stuff was just kicking in and I was starting to love it. I was looking forward to finishing up my last 10 days. Thanks for responding so soon.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Rep Power
    33166

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CWM7171979 View Post
    Alright, pisses me off too cuz the stuff was just kicking in and I was starting to love it. I was looking forward to finishing up my last 10 days. Thanks for responding so soon.
    You could certainly try to wait longer and see if you still get a response when you start dosing again, but that is just what I would do. It's up to you.
    Antaeus Rep
  5. mw1
    mw1 is online now
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,729
    Rep Power
    3264744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I went out of town once for 3 days and forgot my Hdrol - came back and started taking it w/ no problems

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  6. New Member
    CWM7171979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    I need to lose some more fat also after my pct is through. What, in your opinion, is the best fat burner out there right now. I've tried Oxyelite Pro with pretty good success. I've been looking into Animal Cuts, Slim Xtreme, but I'd like something a little more hardcore or some kind of stack because while I am gaining mass with the Hdrol, I still got quite a bit of fat I'd like to lose and I don't wanna be dieting forever because I'll be honest with you, I know myself and I don't have the self discipline to stay on any kind of extreme cut for more than a month or two.
  7. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,639
    Rep Power
    1590285

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    the best fat burner out legally obtainable otc is ephedrine in my opinion.

    if you're really worried about having low androgen levels for a day (it's gonna take 24hrs before you dont have anymore synthetic androgens in your system) you could go to a local sup shop and pay an outrageous price for an hdrol clone.

    i'd say to just go that day, you'll be okay missing one day, you'll just have to re build up those androgen levels back to what it was before.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. alpha drol serious problem
    By brysonv2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 11:16 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:01 PM
  3. took alpha drol SERIOUS PROBLEM
    By brysonv2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 02:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in