Why Does CEL Dose Their Bottles Too Small?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol and Pmag 60 ct @25 mg? Both need bare minimum 90 ct to do the trick.

Max LMG count use a 120 ct to be truly effective.

Is there a reason behind this? You see newer labs with better prices and better quantities popping up left and right (LGI, Hard Rock, Dynamic Formulas). I know CEL has a good reputation behind it as a company, but c'mon guys, give us the doses we need.

Just my two cents. No offense to any reps here...just venting. If it's about marketing and getting your product out, I get it. I'm a business owner as well, but when I sell somebody a cell phone I include the total package! I don't just get the customer 2/3 of the way there, I give them a product that will let them accomplish what they want without buying extras!

Donny

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol and Pmag 60 ct @25 mg? Both need bare minimum 90 ct to do the trick.
First line and I already see an error. H-drol and p-mag work well at 50mg for 4 weeks. That is just enough for a solid 12lb. gain and minimal suppression compared to higher doses. not really sure when it became cool to dose them at 100+ mg for 6 weeks, but whatever.

Max LMG count use a 120 ct to be truly effective.
max lmg is dosed competitively and highly affordable. You need a couple bottles for a good cycle, and if you know where to look can get both bottles for 60 bucks or less.

Is there a reason behind this? You see newer labs with better prices and better quantities popping up left and right (LGI, Hard Rock, Dynamic Formulas). I know CEL has a good reputation behind it as a company, but c'mon guys, give us the doses we need.
reputation means more to me than price any day. i'd rather be using a clone from a company that has had countless coa's, lab analysis', and the respect of many than from some newbie company with 3 products like dynamic "formulations" (disrespect intended). not sure why you think they have better priced clones anyway. have you looked at their p-stane or m-stane? underdosed p-stane with 30 less caps and 30 less caps in their m-stane compared to our discontinued m-drol. IIRC, LGI and hard rock are operated by the same guy, and he has been a respectable competitor through a couple different product lines (transform as well I believe), but honestly how many reviews do you see pop up from these clones from time to time? I'll be honest, I haven't seen too many.

Just my two cents. No offense to any reps here...just venting.
offense taken. I happen to think our clones are (and always have been) well priced, regardless of my rep position.
If it's about marketing and getting your product out, I get it.
lol @ us marketing. We haven't put much funding into our marketing as of late, in case you haven't noticed, as we are trying to progress our way out of hormones and focus on a new line. Also, sometimes we don't have full control over our retailer's pricing. We don't sell directly so we sell them the clones and they put a price tag on them (for the most part). I can't help it that m-drol's blowing out price rose to 50 bucks or more. it was a good clone and is seeing the last of it's days, kind of like h-drol.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Show me an unsponsored log where somebody dosed Hdrol or Pmag at 50mg for 4 weeks with 10+ lb results. Nobody runs them at 50. Not even first time users.

Like I prefaced before in my first post, I'm not taking shots at the reps. Way to get mad though, buddy. And by the way, the company who makes P-stane and M-stane is called Dynamic "Formulas" my friend. Before you try to attack my grammar, do your homework first.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've gotten great results with hdrol at just 25mg/day.... so to each their own. But keep in mind that CEL double test every batch of hormone products that goes out, before bottling and after. That would offset any offense I would take with the price points and quantity.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Show me an unsponsored log where somebody dosed Hdrol or Pmag at 50mg for 4 weeks with 10+ lb results. Nobody runs them at 50. Not even first time users.

Like I prefaced before in my first post, I'm not taking shots at the reps. Way to get mad though, buddy. And by the way, the company who makes P-stane and M-stane is called Dynamic "Formulas" my friend. Before you try to attack my grammar, do your homework first.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=CEL+hdrol+4+week+logs
there ya go

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont have a problem telling you you are an idiot that knows nothing about androgens.

but I wont. you just have been misguided obviously.

you can find lots of post of mine talking about hdrol and proper dosing, long before i was a rep. 50mg is enough, with 100mg being the max for those who want to take those risk.

As i've said before i became a rep, i've never went over 75mg of hdrol, and even then, i only went 75mg the last week.

2 bottles for an experienced user is all you need to run 75mg for 5, almost six weeks, wich is enough time. for a beginner, 4-6 weeks at 50mg is enough. maybe 75 the last week or two if they feel froggy.

but all of this is irrelavent, anyone who has followed the history of cel and them releasing their products, know they release exact clones of the original product to the best of their ability, and competitively priced.

the original halodrol 50 allowed for 50mg for 4 weeks.

if you add up the original compounds rec dosing with most if not all of their products, you will see they are the same as the originals. it's why it is a clone.

duh.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have to say this, those products are competitively priced, and dosed the same. what a shock, they found a cheaper supplier.

Reactions: mw1
B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

I apologize for lashing out, but I just think you should be grateful that we still have what we have now and at the current price range. We have two hormones that have not been in stock anywhere for the past 6-12 months out for 24.99 and 29.99 respectively on one of our retailers.(e-stane and m14add) If you ask me, that's a steal.

My first cycle was 50 mg of h-drol for 4 weeks and I gained 15 lbs. and kept 12. If this is not believable, then I am sorry you were led to believe that these compounds need more than what is recommended on the label. We would not put those directions on the label if we felt they would not work. ;)

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
No worries Bry sorry if I came off as abrasive at first too. My second post was also rude, so I apologize for that as well. I've used CEL SD in the past and loved it, so I wasn't at all knocking the quality. Just the quantity seems a little low for what most users would deem proper for a cycle.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten great results with hdrol at just 25mg/day.... so to each their own. But keep in mind that CEL double test every batch of hormone products that goes out, before bottling and after. That would offset any offense I would take with the price points and quantity.
25 mg? That seems awfully low. But then again people have good results dosing SD at 5mg, so it makes sense that a lower than normal dose could still be beneficial.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have two bottles of p-mag sitting in my closet that I just purchased.
I'm running halotest-25 now at 4 weeks for 50mg.
Have to admit I did not have a good training schedule or intense diet at first. I have two more weeks left weight seems to finally be picking up now. I'm actually debating to carry it out at 6 weeks of the 50mg dose.
So many people told me dose higher than that but this is my first cycle I wanted to be responsible and I will have many more opportunities down the road to play with harsher compounds and different chemicals.