HDROL PCT - Newbie

jm0311

Awards
Plan on running HDROL

6 weeks:

50/50/75/75/75/75

I dont know what to get for PCT Can someone help? I've read alot and still dont know!

Already got
Nolva
Lean Xtreme

Do I also buy
DAA?
Cycle Assist?
HCGenerate?
N2 Guard?

Not sure what I need....!

Help!

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
yes buy at least cycle assist and a test boost(which would be daa or another) and u need a serm!!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Ive never done a cycle, but id imagine cycle assist would be good to run during the cycle and perhaps a liver protector will also be needed (i dont know if h-drol is liver toxic.)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle support for liver function, heart health would be nice. Also, the test booster. I'm thinking DAA, it's cheap, and works well imo.

To the above poster, I think he has a serm unless Nolva is not Tamox and it's that gaspari fake AI thing.

jm0311

Awards
What about Live Assist XT vs. Cycle Assist during PCT?

jm0311

Awards
What about this?

Nolva
DAA
Cycle Assist
Lean Xtreme (Cortisol)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quite honestly I don't like formulations of liver support or cycle support products, but either or would be okay. SNS's Liver assist XT is cheaper and will take care of only liver health, while Cycle Assist has more ingredients to help cardio vascular health, lipid profiles, and blood pressure at a bit more cost. I have not taken Cycle Assist personally, I know a couple ppl who use nearly everything in it. I took Liver Assist XT and, aside from the smell of the capsules (which smell horrible), I have noticed better liver health while off/on cycle. Though currently I only take NAC on cycle. As I try to let my food intake help keep my system in check.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about this?

Nolva
DAA
Cycle Assist
Lean Xtreme (Cortisol)
Yup, for Hdrol that's a very good support supp stack. Looking forward to seeing your progress. :D

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use Cycle Assist during the Cycle and Liver Assist in pct;):)
If you wish to go the serm route then Nolva with DAA or PCT Assist and a cortosol blocker like Reduce xt or Suppress c would be good

Holt19

Awards
Hdrol is a great cycle had about 10 lbs of gains off it, run a cycle assist for sure, and a liver support if you feel you need it the safer the better, and you have to get a pct, i did all that and had zero side effects and kept all my gains, good luck bro

Holt19

Awards
I jus used tribulose as a pct and it work fine for me

Holt19

Awards
some ppl may tell you to get something stronger tho, idk much about those and thats all i could find

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use Cycle Assist during the Cycle and Liver Assist in pct;):)
If you wish to go the serm route then Nolva with DAA or PCT Assist and a cortosol blocker like Reduce xt or Suppress c would be good
I agree. cycle assist on cycle, liver assist to help it bounce back in pct.

pct plan:
nolva @ 40mg for 2 weeks, then 20mg last 2 weeks.
Daa & pct assist @ rec dosage
reduce xt
and, would rec for an extra test boost towards the end of your nolva, topical formestane, man, I tell you, once you use it, you will love it. start about the end of week 3 of the nolva at 1 serving per day, you will want to make it a staple.