to hdrol or not to hdrol

biador619

Awards
hi,

i need some advice on whether or not i do a cycle of hdrol. i am26 years old, 5'6" @ 170lbs. i not to sure on my bf % but if i were to take a guess i am at about 12% bf. i work out 5xs a week. every body part gets worked once a week with 15-20 sets and 6-8 reps. cardio is done 3xs a week @ 20 min a session. ive been working out since i was 16 years old. at my age would it be more beneficial for me to pack on muscle with with out natural route? or would i be better off going with a test booster instead? also ho much muscle can i really expect to keep after pct? ive read around and the avg seems to be a dry 8lbs. my goal is to get to a solid 180-185. ive been stuck at 170 for a couple years now. its pretty hard for me to pack on muscle and i guess that is why i am looking towards hdrol. i mean i took a ph from power lab but i cant remember the name of the product. my diet was all jacked up then so i didnt notice any size gain but i did notice a strength. two years ago was when i was at my strongest. 165lbs and benching 310lbs 2xs. for me that was awesome. any advice would be much appreciated. thanks.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
hi,

i need some advice on whether or not i do a cycle of hdrol. i am26 years old, 5'6" @ 170lbs. i not to sure on my bf % but if i were to take a guess i am at about 12% bf. i work out 5xs a week. every body part gets worked once a week with 15-20 sets and 6-8 reps. cardio is done 3xs a week @ 20 min a session. ive been working out since i was 16 years old. at my age would it be more beneficial for me to pack on muscle with with out natural route? or would i be better off going with a test booster instead? also ho much muscle can i really expect to keep after pct? ive read around and the avg seems to be a dry 8lbs. my goal is to get to a solid 180-185. ive been stuck at 170 for a couple years now. its pretty hard for me to pack on muscle and i guess that is why i am looking towards hdrol. i mean i took a ph from power lab but i cant remember the name of the product. my diet was all jacked up then so i didnt notice any size gain but i did notice a strength. two years ago was when i was at my strongest. 165lbs and benching 310lbs 2xs. for me that was awesome. any advice would be much appreciated. thanks.
You have a good weight for your height. Try setting up a proposed cycle and pct and we will be more than willing to help you.

biador619

Awards
from what ive read, hdrol seems to be a mild ph. ive also have read of a user going on a 4wk cycle at the suggested 50mgs per day. he had also went on pct by cel after hdrol. he supposedly manage to gain and keep 6-8 lbs of lean mass. i plan on doing the same. i want to go 50mgs for 4wks and jump on cel's pct right after. my workout routine will remain the same. protein will be 1.5 grams per pound of body weight. my calorie intake will be in the range of 3500 and 3800 calories.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
from what ive read, hdrol seems to be a mild ph. ive also have read of a user going on a 4wk cycle at the suggested 50mgs per day. he had also went on pct by cel after hdrol. he supposedly manage to gain and keep 6-8 lbs of lean mass. i plan on doing the same. i want to go 50mgs for 4wks and jump on cel's pct right after. my workout routine will remain the same. protein will be 1.5 grams per pound of body weight. my calorie intake will be in the range of 3500 and 3800 calories.
Cycle should look like this then:

H-drol ~ 50/50/50/50
Proper supports (preload HB if you want) ~ Cycle Assist - 6-8 capsules a day for entire cycle.

PCT:
PCT Assist ~ 4/4/4/4
________________(blank)
________________(blank)

For the extra PCT^ slots I would use a SERM with another test booster. SNS DAA capsules would be my option of choice.

biador619

Awards
thanks for the assistance bro. much appreciated. so what do you think so i just go for it. i read on here sometimes getting on ph will could possibly hault muscle growth for some ppl. since ive started bodybuilding ive never heard of this before. the thread also said that once i start on ph i will need to continuously have to use it in order to keep gaining. i was set on starting my first small cycle till i read that on some thread. other than that i am good to go. do you think that the 8lbs is attainable off my first cycle or is to low or short of a dosage? once i hit 185 solid i never what to go below that again. once i get there its either maintain or very slowly gain from there.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the assistance bro. much appreciated. so what do you think so i just go for it. i read on here sometimes getting on ph will could possibly hault muscle growth for some ppl. since ive started bodybuilding ive never heard of this before. the thread also said that once i start on ph i will need to continuously have to use it in order to keep gaining. i was set on starting my first small cycle till i read that on some thread. other than that i am good to go. do you think that the 8lbs is attainable off my first cycle or is to low or short of a dosage? once i hit 185 solid i never what to go below that again. once i get there its either maintain or very slowly gain from there.
Actually it's quite the opposite. Those who use have a better chance of putting on more muscle and holding on to muscle long term than those who do not.

I think the dosage is way to short. I would run it at 100mg - 125mg for 6 weeks. It's slow to kick in too. I think at these dosages you'd easily get the 8lbs and lean up as well. Just be sure to eat plenty of clean food and do your cardio. I was eating like a horse on my helladrol cycle (in PCT now) and didn't put on any fat, but scale weight went up 10lbs. Look visibly leaner and bigger. Strength went up too. No noticeable side effects either.

biador619

Awards
i do agree that i should extend my cycle. how does this look 50/75/75/75/75/75 and then pct right after?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I still say take it up to 100mg the entire time......you won't regret it. Helladrol is very mild and needs to be dosed higher to be effective.

biador619

Awards
say i do decide to go with 100mgs would i have to go with a cycle assist if i cycled at 6weeks. 100mg seems high for a new guy like me. i would perfer to go 50/50/75/75/100/100. how much mucle would should i expect to gain from 50/75/75/75/75/75 or with 50/50/75/75/100/100? thanks for the assist.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
say i do decide to go with 100mgs would i have to go with a cycle assist if i cycled at 6weeks. 100mg seems high for a new guy like me. i would perfer to go 50/50/75/75/100/100. how much mucle would should i expect to gain from 50/75/75/75/75/75 or with 50/50/75/75/100/100? thanks for the assist.
100mg of h-drol may be a little high for you right now. maybe later on down the road. the goal of this cycle should not only be to gain weight and strength and such, but also to get your feet wet in the realm of AAS(so you know what to expect of sorts and decide whether it's right for you or not). anywhere from 50-75mg for 4-5 weeks sounds just about right. I could foresee an easy 12-15 lbs. with something like 50/50/75/75/75.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I also suggest you get your cycle assist and pct support supplements before starting the cycle. Have them on hand.

biador619

Awards
i do agree that 100mg is a bit much as this will be my first cycle. i am now set on 50/50/75/75/75/75 then pct. since h-drol is a mild ph i probably will not do a cycle assist but i will definitely have pct on hand. thanks so much for the help.

biador619

Awards
is there also a major difference with cel's h-drol and helladrol?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would run it at 100mg - 125mg for 6 weeks.
for a first cycle, 100mg is too much, maybe 75 the last 2-3 weeks, but def no need to go 100. and 125 anytime is just not smart. can it be done? yea, but so can driving drunk. eventually, someone is going to get messed up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is how your cycle should look:

hdrol 50mg weeks 1-6

pct (week 1 is beginning of pct after you finish week 6 of the cycle)
clomid 50mg weeks 1-4
pct assist week 1-4
topical formestane at 1 serving per day, weeks 3-6

if during the 3rd or 4th week you are feeling good, and want to bump it up to 75mg, go for it, but just know, building lean muscle tissue takes time, and you aren't going to build pounds of lean tissue in just a couple of weeks (maybe 2-3)

people who run compounds like hdrol, pmag, m14add etc, at higher levels are chasing gains from compounds like superdrol, epistane, dianabol, and turinabol, not realizing they are using a completely different compound.

the answer shouldn't be, oh, i want more, so i'll up the dosage ridiculously, instead it should be i should look for a stronger compound, or add in a low dose of another stronger compound.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there also a major difference with cel's h-drol and helladrol?
looking at the label, no. some can argue they see a difference, i've never used helladrol, so I cant say. I have used hdrol, and it is my favorite compound. that and superdrol.

If i had the money, i'd stock up on those two products. maybe pmag, but i've yet to run it.

biador619

Awards
i totally agree with you saying "the answer shouldn't be, oh, i want more, so i'll up the dosage ridiculously, instead it should be i should look for a stronger compound, or add in a low dose of another stronger compound." i do not agree with upping the dosage ridiculously for massive muscle gain. i do however believe that the dosage be upped for optimal muscle growth. with that said is it really a big difference between 50mg and 75mg? ill take your advice and see how i feel after the 2nd week on 50mg and if i feel good ill up it to 75mg. if im able to keep my gains after pct then ill be doing another cycle mirrored to my first cycle. and that should be my last. i feel that being a solid 185 at 5'6" is a good enough size for me. hopefully i am able to locate a couple more bottles after my first cycle if it goes well if not i hope there is another clone out there that can match up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
having 25mg more compound can make a difference, think of it like this, with 50mg split up twice per day, about 8-10hrs apart, you are going to have steady androgen levels for a 24hr period, as this compound is said to have a half life of 12hrs or so.

so in 8 hrs lets say, you have about 12.5mg of the compound left (saying you took 25mg) then you are going to dose another 25mg which will last another 12hrs, so now your blood levels are going to be 37.5mg's, then about 12 hrs later you have about 18mg left, and dose another 25mg so now you have 43mg to last 12hrs, see where I'm going with this? how much is in your system is just going to keep going up and up.

now think about how many mg's of a methylated hepatotoxic compound, that at rec dosages, isn't that servere, but if you are running 100mg e/d, do the math, after say 3 weeks, you are going to have a LOT of that mildy hepatotoxic compound in your blood trying to be filtered by the liver.

people can drink their whole life, and not get liver problems, some people start drinking at 21 and have liver problems by 30's. do you want to be one of those people who have problems? Gains can be made safely, but only if the user is responsible.

with this being your first cycle, your body is going to be like whoa, what it this. and it's going to turn on genes that probably havn't been active since 8th grade.
and you will grow.
hdrol is a lean tissue building compound. it doesn't saturate the muscles with gylcogen and water like superdrol, nor is it super anabolic like sd, but more gains, will equal more potential for side effects. always. there is no getting around that.

Holt19

Awards
How much size gain do you usually get from hdrol?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5lbs. it varies from users, first timers usually get about 8-10lbs.

the gains from hdrol are easy to hold on too, and if you do right in your pct, you can continue to make lean gains.

*i should add, when i've ran hdrol solo, it has been for a recomp/cut cycle.

biador619

Awards
alright jbry im taking your advice and going 6 weeks at 50mg. 50mg looks to be the safest dosage for a first time cycler like me. the only thing i need help on is my pct now. since i will be be dosing with only 50mg i would like to go with pct assist by cel and t-rx(test booster) by ubn. is that all that is necessary since i will be on the minimum dosage? i plan on putting in hard work at the gym and i dont want to lose anything gained during my 6 week cycle. thanks again.

biador619

Awards
can i get opinions on Anabolic Xtreme Advanced PCT. would i be alright just running this alone after my cycle?

7krash7

Awards
IMO a SERM is always safe, yes hdrol is a milder compound but why risk it.

To answer your question in my opinion if you wanted to go OTC for PCT I would use Triazole & Activate xtreme, and a cortisol control either lean xtreme or supress c starting week 3 of PCT. From what i have read it looks like this could be a promising PCT for a low dose cycle (have not personally tried it though) just something for you to look into.

As a side note, take everyones suggestions and use it to further your research. I have seen a lot of good advice given to people as well as a lot of bad advice. You should know exactly what your putting in your body and how it will effect you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you had a serm, then that would be all you needed (with pct assist).

but if you're going to go otc, pct assist, daa, plus topical formestane. cortisol control would be a plus as well, but isn't a must.

run the daa & pct assist at rec dosing, and the topical formestane at 1 serving per day after you shower. those other two test boosters you listed are junk, and I wouldn't waste money on them, if you already have them, run them too, but if not, i'd recomend animal stak2

pct assist
sns DAA
topical formestane
test booster (like animal stak)
that is a otc pct that will most likely get you recovered quickly, with a higher chance of continuing to make lean gains.

I understand money can be an issue, especially with otc pct, normally I wouldn't recomend trying to do pct with the minimum, but honestly if I had to pick 3, i'd say daa, topical formestane, and animal stak at the bare minimum.

biador619

Awards
Hell yea my 3 bottles if Hdrol came in today. Now just to figure out my PCT. I've been trying to research PCT to find is key points. Can someone help me out. From what I understand PCT is meant to jump start natural test levels, increase libido and keep estro levels in check. Help a brotha out please.

7krash7

Awards
Hell yea my 3 bottles if Hdrol came in today. Now just to figure out my PCT. I've been trying to research PCT to find is key points. Can someone help me out. From what I understand PCT is meant to jump start natural test levels, increase libido and keep estro levels in check. Help a brotha out please.
Correct. There are 2 very good options above, IMO you can't really go wrong with ether. If your not going to use a SERM, then you need a good AI for estro control, you can go with 6-bromo, resveratrol, or something like triazole ( can't remember off the top of my head what they use) I would not go with ATD though as it seems to cause estro rebound in some cases Then you would need a good test booster, plenty to choose from (not tribulus). Also as stated above DAA would be a nice addition. A cort control is optional but I would personally add it. Can't really add more than that, you really just need to figure out which products you want to use to accomplish this.

biador619

Awards
I need more info on a serms. I tried reading up on this but couldn't find much. From what I read a serm seems to be an all in one support supplement. I should have said this first cuz I think it would have narrowed down the type of assistance I need. Well Im a family man whose on a budget and I am trying to go for the biggest bang for the buck but if I will lose my hard earned gains I'd rather wait to get the funds to get on a proper pct to keeps my gains. I was Also wondering on how long I would be able to run a natural test enhancer? Any advice appreciated as always.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I need more info on a serms. I tried reading up on this but couldn't find much. From what I read a serm seems to be an all in one support supplement. I should have said this first cuz I think it would have narrowed down the type of assistance I need. Well Im a family man whose on a budget and I am trying to go for the biggest bang for the buck but if I will lose my hard earned gains I'd rather wait to get the funds to get on a proper pct to keeps my gains. I was Also wondering on how long I would be able to run a natural test enhancer? Any advice appreciated as always.
If you can get a SERM, get one. Tamoxifen citrate. run it with a tbooster. 4 weeks on both.

biador619

Awards
A serm seems looks like a tough one to get a hold of one especially a legit one in 3 weeks. I leave for deployment soon so I'm trying to get everything before I leave. The easieritis to get the better.

biador619

Awards
Well I've been doing some researching and found two products that I am very interested in. Forma stanzol for estro control and also increases igf1 . The other supplement is Forged post cycle by transform supplements. Forged is also suppose to keep estro in check as well and increase natural test. My H-drol cycle will be 50/50/50/50/50/75. Any help is much appreciated.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formestane, SNS daa, pct assist, and suppress c is all you need and will take care of everything

biador619

Awards
ive almost narrowed down my pct. can anyone tell me what the reason to stacking sns daa/animal stack with pct assist when pct assist is already suppose to increase tests?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
ive almost narrowed down my pct. can anyone tell me what the reason to stacking sns daa/animal stack with pct assist when pct assist is already suppose to increase tests?
don't you want a little more insurance? sns daa + pct assist is perfect imo

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are both used for the same reasons, to boost test.

I wouldn't use both at the same time, but when one is finished, begin using the other one, but that isn't really needed, pct assist is enough to get you there.

maybe if you wanted to, after your 4 week pct plan is done, use a t booster like animal stak or w/e else is popular.

the daa and pct assist each work by increasing test levels via different means, this is why those two should be stacked together.

biador619

Awards
Jbry what two products shouldn't be taken at the same time? sns daa and animal stack? So my entire cycle will most likey go like this. Hdrol - 50/50/50/50/50/ (50 or 75 depending. during last week of cycle). Pct - Pct assist, sns daa and formestane. That's from the advice of jbry and from what I read on this site. I have another question.... If Pct assist is suppose to
Optimize Natural Testosterone
Improve Estrogen Management
Improve Libido
Help Preserve Muscle Gains
Improve Strength, Recovery, & Lean Muscle
Ideal for PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) or Natural Testosterone Enhancement Regimens
Then why not just take Pct assist after my Hdrol cycle and then sns daa after Pct assist? Also a buddy of mine only pct's with trx by ubn an nitric. He claims trx has everything required to keep estro/test/libido in check. Is there any truth in that? I think I've posted about trx before and someone called it bunk and a waste of money I think.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
daa as im sure you have read, increases test by a different mean than the compounds found in pct assist. so it is just helping to increase your t levels that much more.

but run the animal stack after you finish those too if you want in order to keep you your t going strong.

biador619

Awards
Sounds good bro. So how long can I run animal stak 2?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i believe it comes with 21 packs, so 3 weeks. then give your body a break and roll natural for a while, get used to the new weight.
no matter what you see, more time off is always better, though it's hard to do. lol.

biador619

Awards
alright jbry ive almost about ready to purchase my pct supps. i have two options right now and because of you and this forum i would say i have a better grasp of what i should have in my pct setup. option 1 = pct assist/sns daa/formestane and after those are done ill start a cycle of animal stack 2. and if all goes well with animal stack2 then i might just stay on that for a few more cycles, of course with the one week break in between cycles. option 2 is basically just to drop the formestane because pct is already suppose to take care of estro levels and ive read so much about hdrol being very mild especially at just 50mg/day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
flip a coin to decide if your having trouble. it's how my wife an I make all our tough buying decisions. lol.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
alright jbry ive almost about ready to purchase my pct supps. i have two options right now and because of you and this forum i would say i have a better grasp of what i should have in my pct setup. option 1 = pct assist/sns daa/formestane and after those are done ill start a cycle of animal stack 2. and if all goes well with animal stack2 then i might just stay on that for a few more cycles, of course with the one week break in between cycles. option 2 is basically just to drop the formestane because pct is already suppose to take care of estro levels and ive read so much about hdrol being very mild especially at just 50mg/day.
I would do option 1, but use formestane in low 100mg doses and taper down.

flip a coin to decide if your having trouble. it's how my wife an I make all our tough buying decisions. lol.
^that works too. ;)

proknight23

Awards
How long should you preload your Cycle Support for if your doing a six week cycle at 50/50/75/75/75/75? I've heard 2 weeks before at 4 pills a day, 1 week before at 4 pills a day and ive also heard...Im 24, 5'6" and 180.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what ever floats your boat. if you are healthy, and dont drink on a regular basis, eat a healthy diet, you can start the cycle support the day you start the cycle.

if you need to get healthy, and clean up your insides, may want to run it a 2-3 weeks out and continue on through the cycle.

Mac Viper

Awards
Cycle should look like this then:

H-drol ~ 50/50/50/50
Proper supports (preload HB if you want) ~ Cycle Assist - 6-8 capsules a day for entire cycle.

PCT:
PCT Assist ~ 4/4/4/4
________________(blank)
________________(blank)

For the extra PCT^ slots I would use a SERM with another test booster. SNS DAA capsules would be my option of choice.
Regarding the extra PCT slots, you suggest Nolva 20/20/20/20 as a possible SERM?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
yup. Nolva + PCT Assist + SNS DAA sounds perfect to me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0