to hdrol or not to hdrol

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Hell yea my 3 bottles if Hdrol came in today. Now just to figure out my PCT. I've been trying to research PCT to find is key points. Can someone help me out. From what I understand PCT is meant to jump start natural test levels, increase libido and keep estro levels in check. Help a brotha out please.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by biador619 View Post
    Hell yea my 3 bottles if Hdrol came in today. Now just to figure out my PCT. I've been trying to research PCT to find is key points. Can someone help me out. From what I understand PCT is meant to jump start natural test levels, increase libido and keep estro levels in check. Help a brotha out please.
    Correct. There are 2 very good options above, IMO you can't really go wrong with ether. If your not going to use a SERM, then you need a good AI for estro control, you can go with 6-bromo, resveratrol, or something like triazole ( can't remember off the top of my head what they use) I would not go with ATD though as it seems to cause estro rebound in some cases Then you would need a good test booster, plenty to choose from (not tribulus). Also as stated above DAA would be a nice addition. A cort control is optional but I would personally add it. Can't really add more than that, you really just need to figure out which products you want to use to accomplish this.
    •   
       


  3. I need more info on a serms. I tried reading up on this but couldn't find much. From what I read a serm seems to be an all in one support supplement. I should have said this first cuz I think it would have narrowed down the type of assistance I need. Well Im a family man whose on a budget and I am trying to go for the biggest bang for the buck but if I will lose my hard earned gains I'd rather wait to get the funds to get on a proper pct to keeps my gains. I was Also wondering on how long I would be able to run a natural test enhancer? Any advice appreciated as always.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by biador619 View Post
    I need more info on a serms. I tried reading up on this but couldn't find much. From what I read a serm seems to be an all in one support supplement. I should have said this first cuz I think it would have narrowed down the type of assistance I need. Well Im a family man whose on a budget and I am trying to go for the biggest bang for the buck but if I will lose my hard earned gains I'd rather wait to get the funds to get on a proper pct to keeps my gains. I was Also wondering on how long I would be able to run a natural test enhancer? Any advice appreciated as always.
    If you can get a SERM, get one. Tamoxifen citrate. run it with a tbooster. 4 weeks on both.
    Antaeus Rep

  5. A serm seems looks like a tough one to get a hold of one especially a legit one in 3 weeks. I leave for deployment soon so I'm trying to get everything before I leave. The easieritis to get the better.
    •   
       


  6. i prefer clomid over nolvadex.

  7. Well I've been doing some researching and found two products that I am very interested in. Forma stanzol for estro control and also increases igf1 . The other supplement is Forged post cycle by transform supplements. Forged is also suppose to keep estro in check as well and increase natural test. My H-drol cycle will be 50/50/50/50/50/75. Any help is much appreciated.

  8. Formestane, SNS daa, pct assist, and suppress c is all you need and will take care of everything

  9. ive almost narrowed down my pct. can anyone tell me what the reason to stacking sns daa/animal stack with pct assist when pct assist is already suppose to increase tests?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by biador619 View Post
    ive almost narrowed down my pct. can anyone tell me what the reason to stacking sns daa/animal stack with pct assist when pct assist is already suppose to increase tests?
    don't you want a little more insurance? sns daa + pct assist is perfect imo
    Antaeus Rep

  11. they are both used for the same reasons, to boost test.

    I wouldn't use both at the same time, but when one is finished, begin using the other one, but that isn't really needed, pct assist is enough to get you there.

    maybe if you wanted to, after your 4 week pct plan is done, use a t booster like animal stak or w/e else is popular.

    the daa and pct assist each work by increasing test levels via different means, this is why those two should be stacked together.

  12. Jbry what two products shouldn't be taken at the same time? sns daa and animal stack? So my entire cycle will most likey go like this. Hdrol - 50/50/50/50/50/ (50 or 75 depending. during last week of cycle). Pct - Pct assist, sns daa and formestane. That's from the advice of jbry and from what I read on this site. I have another question.... If Pct assist is suppose to
    Optimize Natural Testosterone
    Improve Estrogen Management
    Improve Libido
    Help Preserve Muscle Gains
    Improve Strength, Recovery, & Lean Muscle
    Ideal for PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) or Natural Testosterone Enhancement Regimens
    Then why not just take Pct assist after my Hdrol cycle and then sns daa after Pct assist? Also a buddy of mine only pct's with trx by ubn an nitric. He claims trx has everything required to keep estro/test/libido in check. Is there any truth in that? I think I've posted about trx before and someone called it bunk and a waste of money I think.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by biador619 View Post
    ive almost narrowed down my pct. can anyone tell me what the reason to stacking sns daa/animal stack with pct assist when pct assist is already suppose to increase tests?
    those two go great together IMO

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  14. daa as im sure you have read, increases test by a different mean than the compounds found in pct assist. so it is just helping to increase your t levels that much more.

    but run the animal stack after you finish those too if you want in order to keep you your t going strong.

  15. Sounds good bro. So how long can I run animal stak 2?

  16. i believe it comes with 21 packs, so 3 weeks. then give your body a break and roll natural for a while, get used to the new weight.
    no matter what you see, more time off is always better, though it's hard to do. lol.

  17. alright jbry ive almost about ready to purchase my pct supps. i have two options right now and because of you and this forum i would say i have a better grasp of what i should have in my pct setup. option 1 = pct assist/sns daa/formestane and after those are done ill start a cycle of animal stack 2. and if all goes well with animal stack2 then i might just stay on that for a few more cycles, of course with the one week break in between cycles. option 2 is basically just to drop the formestane because pct is already suppose to take care of estro levels and ive read so much about hdrol being very mild especially at just 50mg/day.

  18. flip a coin to decide if your having trouble. it's how my wife an I make all our tough buying decisions. lol.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by biador619 View Post
    alright jbry ive almost about ready to purchase my pct supps. i have two options right now and because of you and this forum i would say i have a better grasp of what i should have in my pct setup. option 1 = pct assist/sns daa/formestane and after those are done ill start a cycle of animal stack 2. and if all goes well with animal stack2 then i might just stay on that for a few more cycles, of course with the one week break in between cycles. option 2 is basically just to drop the formestane because pct is already suppose to take care of estro levels and ive read so much about hdrol being very mild especially at just 50mg/day.
    I would do option 1, but use formestane in low 100mg doses and taper down.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    flip a coin to decide if your having trouble. it's how my wife an I make all our tough buying decisions. lol.
    ^that works too.
    Antaeus Rep

  20. How long should you preload your Cycle Support for if your doing a six week cycle at 50/50/75/75/75/75? I've heard 2 weeks before at 4 pills a day, 1 week before at 4 pills a day and ive also heard...Im 24, 5'6" and 180.

  21. what ever floats your boat. if you are healthy, and dont drink on a regular basis, eat a healthy diet, you can start the cycle support the day you start the cycle.

    if you need to get healthy, and clean up your insides, may want to run it a 2-3 weeks out and continue on through the cycle.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Cycle should look like this then:

    H-drol ~ 50/50/50/50
    Proper supports (preload HB if you want) ~ Cycle Assist - 6-8 capsules a day for entire cycle.

    PCT:
    PCT Assist ~ 4/4/4/4
    ________________(blank)
    ________________(blank)

    For the extra PCT^ slots I would use a SERM with another test booster. SNS DAA capsules would be my option of choice.
    Regarding the extra PCT slots, you suggest Nolva 20/20/20/20 as a possible SERM?

  23. yup. Nolva + PCT Assist + SNS DAA sounds perfect to me.
    Antaeus Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    yup. Nolva + PCT Assist + SNS DAA sounds perfect to me.

    Thanks for the reply Bry17.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. D12 FIRST HDROL LOG!!
    By d1201 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 09:22 PM
  2. Hdrol and 1-t
    By MarkIrish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 10:27 AM
  3. Hdrol w/ Decavol? or Hdrol w/ MMV2? or The One?
    By Liftingstud in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 08:15 PM
  4. Hdrol and Epidrol or Epridol and Hdrol
    By maradona10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 09:18 AM
Log in
Log in