Am I good to go? PMAG cycle spreadsheet plan.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'7"  267 lbs.

The initial plan was 6 weeks - 75/75/75/100/100/100 but I only have enough with the 2 bottles I have to run 5 weeks - 75/75/75/100/100. I would like to do 100mg for at least 3 weeks as I planned to initially but will need another bottle to do that.

Would a 7th week be pushing it/unreasonable? I was just considering it because if I have to buy another bottle I would prefer to use all of it instead of throwing half away (although I don't mind doing that if its in my best interests)

2. Registered User

it would all depend on how you feel in the 5th & 6th weeks. if you can i'd say go ahead and get another bottle, then even if you dont decide to keep going, you'll have it for down the road.
  3. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ghrbrah View Post
    The initial plan was 6 weeks - 75/75/75/100/100/100 but I only have enough with the 2 bottles I have to run 5 weeks - 75/75/75/100/100. I would like to do 100mg for at least 3 weeks as I planned to initially but will need another bottle to do that.

Would a 7th week be pushing it/unreasonable? I was just considering it because if I have to buy another bottle I would prefer to use all of it instead of throwing half away (although I don't mind doing that if its in my best interests)
    I think its best to stay at 6 weeks for a methyl..dont push it there will be more cycles in the future for ya

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'7"  267 lbs.

Alright so my extra bottle didnt show up on time and I'm just going to leave the cycle now at 5 weeks. I hadnt weighed myself since my last post with my weight in it. Ive got to say my diet hasnt been perfect due to the workload with uni and everything however my training has been good. I stepped on the scales at 128kg/282lbs, I couldnt believe what I was seeing haha THATS 17 LBS SINCE THE START OF THE CYCLE, I was ecstatic with that however I'm a bit disappointed with myself for not eating at 100% for a few days here and there. I'll expand on my results in my next post, I have gotten a lot stronger, especially on my big 3.

What I want to know now is how to split up the dosages throughout the day for pct, which starts today. How does this sound?

8am - DAA, PCT assist and liv 52 with first meal, suppress-c after showering, 4 tabs cycle assist until I run out (mostly for the pathogenic acid/acne whilst using clomid)
    12 noon - liv 52
    4pm - clomid dosage as per spreadsheet in 1st post
    8pm - PCT assist and liv 52 with last meal, suppress-c after showering, 4 tabs cycle assist

As well as creatine and a preworkout around my workout.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'7"  267 lbs.

Seconds after making that last post the pmag arrives at my doorstep, one more week here we come haha. I'll shoot for 20lbs. Any advice regarding pct is still appreciated
  6. Registered User

gonna start my pmag this week...only q i have is since im gonna start at a 75 should i dose say 50 in am and 25 like 12 hrs later? of course the cyc support 4 hrs apart...thanks if anyone can help me on the dosage times
  7. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by poppydogg View Post
    gonna start my pmag this week...only q i have is since im gonna start at a 75 should i dose say 50 in am and 25 like 12 hrs later? of course the cyc support 4 hrs apart...thanks if anyone can help me on the dosage times
    Thats how i would dose it. I personally dont take any PH after 6pm or it will mess with my sleep

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  8. Registered User

thnks mw1.....so far up approx 2lbs..started on sat
  9. Registered User

finished thru 3 weeks and heading into final 3 weeks now,,,,up about 7lbs. Sides are non existant and thank god pmag has been good to me. Ran into lil problem this wknd as im away at a wedding and forgot my supps and i will be without any pmag for one whole day tmrw (sun)and since i will be back home on monday late its looking like im gonna miss almost 2 days. Is this a real prob? Any ideas are apprecated and what i was thinking is i guess since i was on 75 maybe just take 25 at nite on monday when im ack home and then do regular 75 on tues....any help is appreciated
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hdrol?pmag?mlmg?pmag?trenazone ? what to use?
    By mrball33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 02:08 PM
  2. pmag or pmag/pplex cycle
    By yokingupsick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 08:40 AM
  3. Is this a good plan?
    By fmavila05 in forum Weight Loss
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 11:15 PM
  4. Post cycle Calories and workout, good plan?
    By Grant in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 01:14 PM