Am I good to go? PMAG cycle spreadsheet plan.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I went back to uni last week so Ive got pretty much no spare time now with my studying/training. Ive bought a ****load of protein bars to keep my calories and protein up at uni.

    -Weight: 276lbs/125.2kg
    -Weight gained since beginning of cycle: ~11lbs
    -PR's: Front squat now at 135kg for a double ATG, Box squat 150kg for 14 reps, T bar row 6 plates for 12 reps. I haven't been able to train my upper body properly for the past week. I had an arm wrestling match with one of my mates and my elbow was aching like crazy for about a week following, Ive been on a high dosage of super cissus rx and also the animal flex and the pain has almost completely subsided. It was an absolutely stupid thing for me to do, I'm never arm wrestling anybody again as long as I live, I did win though haha.

    I have still been able to train my upper body with some smaller exercises (lateral raises/band pull aparts/bench dips etc) but I was unable to do pressing movements this last week (I did do some decently heavy DB pressing at the end of the week with little to no pain though so it has improved dramatically). Despite that Ive started getting small stretch marks on my shoulders/arm pits. Ive put on close to 100lbs since I started training 3 years ago and never before noticed any stretch marks what so ever, so thats a bit exciting, especially seeing as I havent been training as well as I could have been the last week and a half.

    Next week I up the dosage to 100mg a day and I'll run it like that until theyre all gone then start pct. Also back to my usual heavy routine next week too, so hopefully more results will come. I feel great, no side effects at all now. People at uni have been asking me what Ive been doing/eating and telling me I look bigger all of a sudden so thats not a bad thing either. I'll report back sometime next week.

    •   
       


  2. First day of 100mg and holy **** it just kicked in hard, got on the bench for the first time in a week and pushed out 14 reps with 225 (14,12,10-dropset) with no spotter/assistance at all, even after being exhausted from uni all day that is still 3 reps more than I have ever done before. I suck at benching and my previous max was 11 reps with some assistance on the last 2. The rest of my workout was crazy too, I supersetted pulldowns (whole stack x 8,6,6) and bent over rows (using 120kg x 10,8,8) everything felt so pumped and I just had crazy energy the whole time despite my long day listening to lecturers droning on for 6 hours.

    -Probably should have upped the dose sooner but if things keep up like this I'll be very happy
    -Only sides are a bit more acne on my neck/shoulders/back, still none on my face. (basically back to what my skin looked like before it cleared up with the cycle assist/not out of control or severe), slight back pumps on the bent rows but I cant tell if its out of the ordinary because I went into that exercise expecting my lower back to blow up but it wasnt that severe at all. Ive been using taurine for the past couple of days before and during training. I also feel a bit hungrier than usual which for me is very good.

    Worked out I only have enough pmag to continue for 2 more weeks @100mg, I will probably buy another bottle in order to add another week onto the end (depending on how I feel in a fortnight). So far I have run 75/75/75/100(first day was today)

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ghrbrah View Post
    First day of 100mg and holy **** it just kicked in hard, got on the bench for the first time in a week and pushed out 14 reps with 225 (14,12,10-dropset) with no spotter/assistance at all, even after being exhausted from uni all day that is still 3 reps more than I have ever done before. I suck at benching and my previous max was 11 reps with some assistance on the last 2. The rest of my workout was crazy too, I supersetted pulldowns (whole stack x 8,6,6) and bent over rows (using 120kg x 10,8,8) everything felt so pumped and I just had crazy energy the whole time despite my long day listening to lecturers droning on for 6 hours.

    -Probably should have upped the dose sooner but if things keep up like this I'll be very happy
    -Only sides are a bit more acne on my neck/shoulders/back, still none on my face. (basically back to what my skin looked like before it cleared up with the cycle assist/not out of control or severe), slight back pumps on the bent rows but I cant tell if its out of the ordinary because I went into that exercise expecting my lower back to blow up but it wasnt that severe at all. Ive been using taurine for the past couple of days before and during training. I also feel a bit hungrier than usual which for me is very good.

    Worked out I only have enough pmag to continue for 2 more weeks @100mg, I will probably buy another bottle in order to add another week onto the end (depending on how I feel in a fortnight). So far I have run 75/75/75/100(first day was today)
    good. glad you're liking it. keep up the good work.
    Antaeus Rep

  4. so you want to go more than 6 weeks? hmm..
    •   
       


  5. The initial plan was 6 weeks - 75/75/75/100/100/100 but I only have enough with the 2 bottles I have to run 5 weeks - 75/75/75/100/100. I would like to do 100mg for at least 3 weeks as I planned to initially but will need another bottle to do that.

    Would a 7th week be pushing it/unreasonable? I was just considering it because if I have to buy another bottle I would prefer to use all of it instead of throwing half away (although I don't mind doing that if its in my best interests)

  6. it would all depend on how you feel in the 5th & 6th weeks. if you can i'd say go ahead and get another bottle, then even if you dont decide to keep going, you'll have it for down the road.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ghrbrah View Post
    The initial plan was 6 weeks - 75/75/75/100/100/100 but I only have enough with the 2 bottles I have to run 5 weeks - 75/75/75/100/100. I would like to do 100mg for at least 3 weeks as I planned to initially but will need another bottle to do that.

    Would a 7th week be pushing it/unreasonable? I was just considering it because if I have to buy another bottle I would prefer to use all of it instead of throwing half away (although I don't mind doing that if its in my best interests)
    I think its best to stay at 6 weeks for a methyl..dont push it there will be more cycles in the future for ya

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  8. Alright so my extra bottle didnt show up on time and I'm just going to leave the cycle now at 5 weeks. I hadnt weighed myself since my last post with my weight in it. Ive got to say my diet hasnt been perfect due to the workload with uni and everything however my training has been good. I stepped on the scales at 128kg/282lbs, I couldnt believe what I was seeing haha THATS 17 LBS SINCE THE START OF THE CYCLE, I was ecstatic with that however I'm a bit disappointed with myself for not eating at 100% for a few days here and there. I'll expand on my results in my next post, I have gotten a lot stronger, especially on my big 3.

    What I want to know now is how to split up the dosages throughout the day for pct, which starts today. How does this sound?

    8am - DAA, PCT assist and liv 52 with first meal, suppress-c after showering, 4 tabs cycle assist until I run out (mostly for the pathogenic acid/acne whilst using clomid)
    12 noon - liv 52
    4pm - clomid dosage as per spreadsheet in 1st post
    8pm - PCT assist and liv 52 with last meal, suppress-c after showering, 4 tabs cycle assist

    As well as creatine and a preworkout around my workout.

  9. Seconds after making that last post the pmag arrives at my doorstep, one more week here we come haha. I'll shoot for 20lbs. Any advice regarding pct is still appreciated

  10. gonna start my pmag this week...only q i have is since im gonna start at a 75 should i dose say 50 in am and 25 like 12 hrs later? of course the cyc support 4 hrs apart...thanks if anyone can help me on the dosage times

  11. Quote Originally Posted by poppydogg View Post
    gonna start my pmag this week...only q i have is since im gonna start at a 75 should i dose say 50 in am and 25 like 12 hrs later? of course the cyc support 4 hrs apart...thanks if anyone can help me on the dosage times
    Thats how i would dose it. I personally dont take any PH after 6pm or it will mess with my sleep

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  12. thnks mw1.....so far up approx 2lbs..started on sat

  13. finished thru 3 weeks and heading into final 3 weeks now,,,,up about 7lbs. Sides are non existant and thank god pmag has been good to me. Ran into lil problem this wknd as im away at a wedding and forgot my supps and i will be without any pmag for one whole day tmrw (sun)and since i will be back home on monday late its looking like im gonna miss almost 2 days. Is this a real prob? Any ideas are apprecated and what i was thinking is i guess since i was on 75 maybe just take 25 at nite on monday when im ack home and then do regular 75 on tues....any help is appreciated
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. hdrol?pmag?mlmg?pmag?trenazone ? what to use?
    By mrball33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 03:08 PM
  2. pmag or pmag/pplex cycle
    By yokingupsick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 09:40 AM
  3. Is this a good plan?
    By fmavila05 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 12:15 AM
  4. Post cycle Calories and workout, good plan?
    By Grant in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 02:14 PM
Log in
Log in