formestane question

mocon313

Awards
i have recently ran a successful mdrol cycle, now about 8 weeks after i have discovered lumps under my nips, my right one being about double the size of the left. im freaked out that this could be the start of gyno and i know mdrol runs a risk up to 6 months after being off cycle... i have formestane and nolva however i would rather not use the nolva unless needed, so i have started applying the formestane hoping it will get rid of the problem, anyone with any advice on the subject or with the same issue?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
i have recently ran a successful mdrol cycle, now about 8 weeks after i have discovered lumps under my nips, my right one being about double the size of the left. im freaked out that this could be the start of gyno and i know mdrol runs a risk up to 6 months after being off cycle... i have formestane and nolva however i would rather not use the nolva unless needed, so i have started applying the formestane hoping it will get rid of the problem, anyone with any advice on the subject or with the same issue?
Formation of gynecomastia (even early stages) is a serious condition. You'll want to use all in your arsenal to rid your body of it. I would use the nolva and 100mg's of form. every night and give it a week or two.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Use the nolva, this is why you have it. It'll be worse if you have to get other stuff, and more expensive, painful, PITA, etc. Just use it, start with 40mg and run it 1-2 weeks and see how it goes, then drop it down to 20-10mg.

mocon313

Awards
Formation of gynecomastia (even early stages) is a serious condition. You'll want to use all in your arsenal to rid your body of it. I would use the nolva and 100mg's of form. every night and give it a week or two.
Use the nolva, this is why you have it. It'll be worse if you have to get other stuff, and more expensive, painful, PITA, etc. Just use it, start with 40mg and run it 1-2 weeks and see how it goes, then drop it down to 20-10mg.
thanks ill do both and cross my fingers that the sides will go away, im looking forward to a hdrol/furuza cycle in a few weeks so i want this gone before i think about starting another run, appreciate it