post cycle question

TmRich0808

Awards
I am running p-mag at 50/50/75/75/75. I have nolva, tribulus, and reversitol v2 for post cycle and am running CEL cycle assist throughout the entire cycle. For the pct should I run nolva and reversitol v2 at the same time? Meaning should i run nolva at 20/20/10/10 as well as taking three reversitol v2 capsules per day? would this be too much hormone manipulation at one time? would my estrogen levels drop to the floor or this what I should do? I only have the tribulus for low test problems like low libido/low energy issues that might come up later in the cycle. I am only on the second week of the cycle but just wanted to get as much info as possible before post cycle started. please reply. thanks guys.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I am running p-mag at 50/50/75/75/75. I have nolva, tribulus, and reversitol v2 for post cycle and am running CEL cycle assist throughout the entire cycle. For the pct should I run nolva and reversitol v2 at the same time? Meaning should i run nolva at 20/20/10/10 as well as taking three reversitol v2 capsules per day? would this be too much hormone manipulation at one time? would my estrogen levels drop to the floor or this what I should do? I only have the tribulus for low test problems like low libido/low energy issues that might come up later in the cycle. I am only on the second week of the cycle but just wanted to get as much info as possible before post cycle started. please reply. thanks guys.
You can take them at the same time. Or start it a couple days after the nolva.

TmRich0808

Awards
Thanks man. How does my cycle look? anything that you would add or anything that is unnecessary?

mocon313

Awards
nolva doesnt lower etrogen in the blood it just blocks it from clinging to estrogen receptors in breast tissue so you'll be fine

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. How does my cycle look? anything that you would add or anything that is unnecessary?
Maybe add some SNS DAA as an extra insurance policy for PCT. Looks fine though.