Advice on stack

Baxter77

Awards
I just want some infomation on the following stack and get some advice from people.

I done a previsious stack with h-drol but couldnt find it anywhere as I think been discontinued. So have come up with the following:

Weeks 1 to 4 - Competitive Edge Labs Stano Drol
Week 4 to 8 - Competitive Edge Labs Furuza-A
Week 8 to 12 - PCT Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist
Week 8 to 12 - Competitive Edge Labs Formestane

Weeks 1 to 12 – PCT Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist
Weeks 1 to 12 – Milk Thistle
Weeks 1 to 12 – Creatine

Obviously throughout protein is high and add in multivitimins.

I have been gyming about 10 years, currently weigh 16.5 stone and have got some heavy lifts. Just to give you idea on me.

Please let me know what you think. My previous stack was H-drol then 11-Sterone but both are not available anymore.

Cheers Kyle

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Hey man got a couple of questions for you. What doses are you planning to do? What's your goal for this cycle?

In my personal opinion if you're just going for strength it might be ok but won't do too much for gaining muscle. Of course diet plays a major role in what you get out of the cycle but those compounds are both very dry.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Hey man got a couple of questions for you. What doses are you planning to do? What's your goal for this cycle?

In my personal opinion if you're just going for strength it might be ok but won't do too much for gaining muscle. Of course diet plays a major role in what you get out of the cycle but those compounds are both very dry.

Are you in the US? I have a bottle or two of H-drol I wouldn't mind trading or selling.

Baxter77

Awards
Yeah diet is all good. Im eating 4700 cals, 500g protein, 450g carbs and around 90g fats a day. Well I am aiming for size as well as strength. I did use H-Drol previously however I cant find it anywhere so went for Stano instead. Anything else you would recommend?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yeah diet is all good. Im eating 4700 cals, 500g protein, 450g carbs and around 90g fats a day. Well I am aiming for size as well as strength. I did use H-Drol previously however I cant find it anywhere so went for Stano instead. Anything else you would recommend?
Absolutely, I would recommend a M1,4add clone or Epistane. For a nice 8 week cycle I would try this

wk 1-4 90-120mg of m1,4add and 150mg of furaza-A
wk 4-8 furaza- A @ 200-250mg.
4-12 PCT

You'll get some nice gains with M1,4add and the furaza should be nice for strength and hardening in the last 4 weeks.

Baxter77

Awards
check this web page out for ph profiles. It'll help you pick out a better hormone for your goals.

http://www.primordialperformance.com/blog/category/drug-profiles/steroid-profiles-side-effects-benefits
Cheers bro that site is exactly what I need.

I got advice from this other site and it stated pro hormones for first timers, intermediates and advanced. I done hdrol first as that was on first time stack. So as that was now unavailable I went to intermediate and stano was listed. So thought put stano in this time and hence the stack I posted above. Sadly I ordered stano as they only had 1 bottle in stock so grabbed it quick. If I do the stack as I wrote first it will be good but not as good as it could be? as long as I get some size I will be happy then go hard next stack.

What I aim to do after this is go m1 as that was listed in the advanced group.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Cheers bro that site is exactly what I need.

I got advice from this other site and it stated pro hormones for first timers, intermediates and advanced. I done hdrol first as that was on first time stack. So as that was now unavailable I went to intermediate and stano was listed. So thought put stano in this time and hence the stack I posted above. Sadly I ordered stano as they only had 1 bottle in stock so grabbed it quick. If I do the stack as I wrote first it will be good but not as good as it could be? as long as I get some size I will be happy then go hard next stack.

What I aim to do after this is go m1 as that was listed in the advanced group.
1 bottle of stano is not enough and those PH " beginner cycles" are just more a way to stop young people from hurting themselves w/ real deal designer steroids. I would go with epistane if you think M1 is too advanced. Stano will most likely dissapoint you after h-DROL.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
1 bottle of stano is not enough
^I'd drop the stano.

Maybe do a stack of furuza a/p stanz. or you could run all three if you're feeling cheeky. Also save the PCT Assist for PCT and use a low dose of form on cycle or save it for later.

Baxter77

Awards
Hi,

Thanks for all the advice but I have seen H-drol back in stock... Can I add this to the mix and do the following:

Weeks 1 to 4 - Competitive Edge Labs Stano Drol
Weeks 2 to 5 - Competitive Edge Labs H Drol
Week 4 to 8 - Competitive Edge Labs Furuza-A
Week 8 to 12 - PCT Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist
Week 8 to 12 - Competitive Edge Labs Formestane

Weeks 1 to 12 – PCT Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist
Weeks 1 to 12 – Milk Thistle
Weeks 1 to 12 – Creatine

I will start it week two as thats when it will arrive. Are there issues with doing H-drol, Stano and Furuza in one cycle?

Cheers

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
run h drol for 6wks. It takes 10 days to begin working so 4 wks really cuts things short. However you do need to stop taking any ph after 6wks, they really stop working after that amount of time. But if you want to stay on for longer than that you need to bridge things.

Id go

H drol
75/75/75/75/100/100
L LMG
00/00/75/75/75/75/75/75

if you want a strength cycle.