First hdrol cycle - a few questions

IMT11

Awards
To start I am 27, ~185 @ ~12% BF been lifting for about 3 years and have never taken a ph or anything else much stronger than creatine. I have been doing tons of research on this for the past few weeks and before I start a cycle I just wanted to try to clear a few things up as I have read some conflicting information in different places.
I will try to make this as easy as possible in terms of organization.
6 week hdrol cycle 50/75/75/75/75/75
2 weeks Cycle Assist Pre, then during
PCT - Nolva 20/20/10/10 & PCT Assist

GENERAL CYCLE QUESTIONS
1. Does this dosage look correct?
Week 1
AM - 25g
3-4 hours later - cycle assist
Afternoon - 25g
Weeks 2-6
AM - 25g
Afternoon - 25g
Evening - 25g
2. Milk thistle - some logs had this supplemented pre/during/post, is this something i should add? If so should i take it with the cycle assist timing-wise?
3. Nolvadex - Another timing issue, during the weeks i am taking 20g so i space it out 10/10? A few things i read said the timing was less important on the PCT

SIDES
4. Gyno - From what i have read this does not seem like a common side effect on hdrol, although i read a few instances of people swearing hdrol gave them gyno, are there symptoms I should be aware of or warning signs? I have read about puffiness of nipples or tenderness but not sure if that is a normal side or a precursor to gyno
5. If something did happen gyno-wise or for any reason i stopped taking the hdrol should i immediately go into the nolvadex PCT as planned? Are there any risks or complications to stopping a cycle early?
6. Back pumps/tuarine - Probably the most common unpleasant side effect which I have read about are the back pumps, should i be supplementing Tuarine from the start to try to prevent these or just wait and see and if i need it then start taking it? Any risk to taking too much Tuarine? The dosage ranges people have added into their cycles are huge.

COMPLICATIONS
7. I have what is known as an innocent heart murmur or a functional heart murmur, not something I think about ever and has not in any way effected my life. I have taken stims (jack3d, vpx meltdown) and not had any issues, is there any reason to think this would be a problem?
8. Along the same lines, caffeine - I probably have 2 cans of diet coke a day, would this be a problem, i could always switch to water for the 6 weeks so that would not be a big deal
9. Cardio - i play basketball for probably 2 hours 1-2x a week, no reason that would be an issue right?
10. Beer/alcohol - Besides slowing potential gains any risk health wise of drinking alcohol or beer while taking hdrol? I found some conflicting answers.

Well that does it, i know its a lot i am just trying to make sure i know as much as possible before I do this, dont feel like you have to answer all of it, i am interested in anything you have to add.

Thanks

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[COLOR*********][/COLOR]
To start I am 27, ~185 @ ~12% BF been lifting for about 3 years and have never taken a ph or anything else much stronger than creatine. I have been doing tons of research on this for the past few weeks and before I start a cycle I just wanted to try to clear a few things up as I have read some conflicting information in different places.
I will try to make this as easy as possible in terms of organization.
6 week hdrol cycle 50/75/75/75/75/75
2 weeks Cycle Assist Pre, then during, and post
PCT - Nolva 20/20/10/10

GENERAL CYCLE QUESTIONS
1. Does this dosage look correct?
Week 1
AM - 25g
Afternoon - 25g
Weeks 2-6
AM - 25g
Afternoon - 25g
Evening - 25g
2. Milk thistle - some logs had this supplemented pre/during/post, is this something i should add? If so should i take it with the cycle assist timing-wise?
3. Nolvadex - Another timing issue, during the weeks i am taking 20g so i space it out 10/10? A few things i read said the timing was less important on the PCT

If you are taking CA that should be enough milk thistle
Nolva has a long half life so once a day is fine

SIDES
4. Gyno - From what i have read this does not seem like a common side effect on hdrol, although i read a few instances of people swearing hdrol gave them gyno, are there symptoms I should be aware of or warning signs? I have read about puffiness of nipples or tenderness but not sure if that is a normal side or a precursor to gyno
5. If something did happen gyno-wise or for any reason i stopped taking the hdrol should i immediately go into the nolvadex PCT as planned? Are there any risks or complications to stopping a cycle early?
6. Back pumps/tuarine - Probably the most common unpleasant side effect which I have read about are the back pumps, should i be supplementing Tuarine from the start to try to prevent these or just wait and see and if i need it then start taking it? Any risk to taking too much Tuarine? The dosage ranges people have added into their cycles are huge.
Gyno is very rare for Hdrol unless someone is predisposed
COMPLICATIONS
7. I have what is known as an innocent heart murmur or a functional heart murmur, not something I think about ever and has not in any way effected my life. I have taken stims (jack3d, vpx meltdown) and not had any issues, is there any reason to think this would be a problem?
that would be a question only for your Dr to answer

8. Along the same lines, caffeine - I probably have 2 cans of diet coke a day, would this be a problem, i could always switch to water for the 6 weeks so that would not be a big deal
9. Cardio - i play basketball for probably 2 hours 1-2x a week, no reason that would be an issue right?
cardio is generally not a problem and can be better for most ,however with your health "issues"
10. Beer/alcohol - Besides slowing potential gains any risk health wise of drinking alcohol or beer while taking hdrol? I found some conflicting answers.
alcohol is not recommmended on cycle
Well that does it, i know its a lot i am just trying to make sure i know as much as possible before I do this, dont feel like you have to answer all of it, i am interested in anything you have to add.

Thanks
answers in red

TmRich0808

Awards
Is there a need to space the dosage out like you are doing? What I mean is: is it necessary to take the h-drol in the a.m. and then wait 3-4 hours later to take the cycle assist? Could I just take my cycle assist and PH at the same time in the morning and then repeat in the afternoon for my second dose?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a need to space the dosage out like you are doing? What I mean is: is it necessary to take the h-drol in the a.m. and then wait 3-4 hours later to take the cycle assist? Could I just take my cycle assist and PH at the same time in the morning and then repeat in the afternoon for my second dose?
Its best to space it out by 3-4 hrs

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Your heart murmer will be fine. I have a heart disease and underwent open heart surgery. I have taken multiple cycles of H-drol before and after with no problems documented from physicals, echos, and EKG's. Also, cardio will be ok to do while on cycle.

TmRich0808

Awards
can I take my PH on an empty stomach in the morning or should I eat something before to help digest it?