P-Mag + T3 5weeks cutting cycle

Desinho

Awards
Hey bros

I am planning a 5 week P-Mag cutting cycle. I have read that P-Mag may cause some water retention and hence I've thought about adding in T3 as well to limit the water retention and to aid in fat loss.

My P-Mag dosing protocol would be 50/50/50/75/75
T3 dosing protocol would be..
Days 1-4: 25mcg
Days 5-7: 50mcg
Days 8-14: 75mcg
Days 15-23: 100mcg
Days 24-28: 75mcg
Days 29-32: 50mcg
Days 33-35: 25mcg

A short intro about myself
I'm 25 and been training for about 5 years.
Current weight is 175lbs with 11% bodyfat and looking to achieve 8% bodyfat at the end of the cycle
I've used H-drol for a competition cut last year with very pleasing results.

Bros do yall think this dosing protocol is suitable for a 2nd PH cycle and is P-Mag suitable for a cutting cycle.

Cheerrz and thanks in advance for sharing:)

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros

I am planning a 5 week P-Mag cutting cycle. I have read that P-Mag may cause some water retention and hence I've thought about adding in T3 as well to limit the water retention and to aid in fat loss.

My P-Mag dosing protocol would be 50/50/50/75/75
T3 dosing protocol would be..
Days 1-4: 25mcg
Days 5-7: 50mcg
Days 8-14: 75mcg
Days 15-23: 100mcg
Days 24-28: 75mcg
Days 29-32: 50mcg
Days 33-35: 25mcg

A short intro about myself
I'm 25 and been training for about 5 years.
Current weight is 175lbs with 11% bodyfat and looking to achieve 8% bodyfat at the end of the cycle
I've used H-drol for a competition cut last year with very pleasing results.

Bros do yall think this dosing protocol is suitable for a 2nd PH cycle and is P-Mag suitable for a cutting cycle.

Cheerrz and thanks in advance for sharing:)
Don't forget supports and a sufficient PCT. I would recommend CA and/or liver Assist xt on cycle along with SNS DAA and Nolva/Clomid in pct.

Desinho

Awards
Don't forget supports and a sufficient PCT. I would recommend CA and/or liver Assist xt on cycle along with SNS DAA and Nolva/Clomid in pct.
Yeah bro got PCT covered with nolva and OCT test booster w/ Liv 52 and Fish oils for liver support

Do u think PMag is suitable for a cutting cycle or would Hdrol b better?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro got PCT covered with nolva and OCT test booster w/ Liv 52 and Fish oils for liver support

Do u think PMag is suitable for a cutting cycle or would Hdrol b better?
H-drol or P-mag should suit you for cutting. Depends on diet largely. H-drol/Furuza or H-drol/11-sterone are well known stacks for cutting.

Desinho

Awards
H-drol or P-mag should suit you for cutting. Depends on diet largely. H-drol/Furuza or H-drol/11-sterone are well known stacks for cutting.
Thanks bro
yup diet will be about the same as that I used for Hdrol during a competition cut last year.
Am just a lil concerned about the reports of water retention that I read from the experiences of other users.
Btw I also have P-Stanz, do you think I should add that into the last 2 weeks of the cycle. Would that reduce any water retention that maybe associated with P-mag?

matt352

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro
yup diet will be about the same as that I used for Hdrol during a competition cut last year.
Am just a lil concerned about the reports of water retention that I read from the experiences of other users.
Btw I also have P-Stanz, do you think I should add that into the last 2 weeks of the cycle. Would that reduce any water retention that maybe associated with P-mag?
I've ran pmag a few times and have never noticed water retention. Keep your diet clean and pmag is gonna be great for preserving muscle on your calorie cut. Pmag > hdrol for everything in my opinion

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro
I think you will gain more weight with the addition of P-stanz. Maybe add in 11-sterone/suppress-c the last two - three weeks and cut while preserving muscle.

Keep your diet clean and pmag is gonna be great for preserving muscle on your calorie cut.
^this.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would run a hell of a lot more mg of P mag with T3 unless you want it to burn up muscle.

Desinho

Awards
I would run a hell of a lot more mg of P mag with T3 unless you want it to burn up muscle.
Ok thanks bro
So what dosages would u recommend for this cycle? (it is my 2nd PH cycle)
1st was Hdrol ran for 4 weeks at 50mg/day

Desinho

Awards
I think you will gain more weight with the addition of P-stanz. Maybe add in 11-sterone/suppress-c the last two - three weeks and cut while preserving muscle.

Ok thanks bro so for the dosages for 11-sterone it will be 3caps/day for the last 3 weeks?

Desinho

Awards
I've ran pmag a few times and have never noticed water retention. Keep your diet clean and pmag is gonna be great for preserving muscle on your calorie cut. Pmag > hdrol for everything in my opinion
will do bro Thanks for sharing yr experiences!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

Ok thanks bro so for the dosages for 11-sterone it will be 3caps/day for the last 3 weeks?
You could take it to 4 caps if you wanted.