mild phs

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
got off my SD cycle 2 weeks ago and lookin to try somethin new and mild after my break period which should be in mid july. i was supposed to do a test-e/winni cycle instead of SD but it got seized....again. anyway, i was mainly lookin to lean out some more with some decent muscle gains, dont care much about strength. guys got any ideas?

PHs in mind:
Epi
D-plex(dont know yet about this because im really prone to hairloss)
Furuza-a(since it converts to winni)
Halo/SD stack

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
this goes here why?......

PES-Anabeta is releasing for presale soon if you wanted to try that out. The logs point to it doing what you want without pct and stuff..

PH would likely be Hdrol. Mild in sides and decent for strength. It's gains are dry as well.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
cuz i was gonna buy CEL products so why not ask the people that made it lol gonna read up more on anabeta. was leanin toward dplex since last time i tried halo, i didnt see any gains. thanks dude

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
well the wording is more of a general anabolics thread so I wouldn't be surprised if it's moved.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
true that, shoulda thought about it a bit more lol

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
cuz i was gonna buy CEL products so why not ask the people that made it lol gonna read up more on anabeta. was leanin toward dplex since last time i tried halo, i didnt see any gains. thanks dude
you may have had bunk product then. Most users gain strength lean out a bit and get some nice gains. The logs I've read most users had 8-12 although there were a few outliers.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
got off my SD cycle 2 weeks ago and lookin to try somethin new and mild after my break period which should be in mid july. i was supposed to do a test-e/winni cycle instead of SD but it got seized....again. anyway, i was mainly lookin to lean out some more with some decent muscle gains, dont care much about strength. guys got any ideas?

PHs in mind:
Epi
D-plex(dont know yet about this because im really prone to hairloss)
Furuza-a(since it converts to winni)
Halo/SD stack
Furuza-a and M-lmg would be a nice little stack. Or P-stanz.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i was lookin at furuza but im gonna need like 4 bottles. i wanna give halo another try and maybe throw in lmg, that sounds pretty nice

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
i was lookin at furuza but im gonna need like 4 bottles. i wanna give halo another try and maybe throw in lmg, that sounds pretty nice
Give p-mag a shot. I ran P-mag after h-drol and was highly surprised at my gains. ;) :)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
p-mag is fun i did 6 weeks 50/75/75/75/100/100 as my 3rd cycle of PH's and used clomid,erase,activate xtreme as PCT and still hold strength gains. i gained 13 pounds and kept 9 but i look better and feel great.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
p-mag is fun i did 6 weeks 50/75/75/75/100/100 as my 3rd cycle of PH's and used clomid,erase,activate xtreme as PCT and still hold strength gains. i gained 13 pounds and kept 9 but i look better and feel great.
thanks for the feedback. Did you change much as far as diet/training in PCT?

matt352

Awards
  • Established
yea id be curious to see what your diet/training looked like in pct. I tend to do things a little different. I actually drop calories on cycle ... not much but enough and make whatever gains I can. Then in PCT I jack cals back up to normal..maybe a little more than normal. Works great for me.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I did not change much. I had a sore pec and sore forearm for a couple of days that set al ittle training back but i was able to hit shoulders,back, arms, and legs really nice. At times diet got sloppy but just part of the day. First time using a SERM (clomid) first time using Erase (LOVE IT) and first time doing 6 weeks of a DS. strength kicked in faster with hdrol but that was also 1.5 years ago and I am pretty far into the heavy weight area that I know I have much less room for improvement. I dont think i could have retained all the pounds. at one point i was plus 16 for 3-4 days and didnt change my diet much at all and dropped, i think i was burning more fat working out heavy and hard.

I noticed almost right away that i was off but thats fine and expected.

I miss the vascularity and pumps from p-mag, still have 90 strength. only lost a lil bench and lil dealift, arms shoulders,legs all the same.

I have D-zine next and will be doing

D-zine 30/30/30/45 then like 4 days at 45 in week 5 to run out.

PCT will be CLomid 75/50/50/25
DAA 3g/3g/0/0/3g/3g
Erase 1/3/3/3/3/3
PCT assist

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yea id be curious to see what your diet/training looked like in pct. I tend to do things a little different. I actually drop calories on cycle ... not much but enough and make whatever gains I can. Then in PCT I jack cals back up to normal..maybe a little more than normal. Works great for me.
i feel like i look better because the Erase really leaned me out but i still have a nice plump full muscles. My diet is on point still i think i was down to only plus 7 pounds for a few days but got that back with in 4-5 days of a combo of hitting legs and natty test increasing.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Dont forget I am sitttin at 242 pounds at about 13-15 percent so a couple pounds to be is no big deal at all, i did not use this to bulk.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Erase yet? I love it! I hope CEL can come out with something like it.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried Erase yet? I love it! I hope CEL can come out with something like it.
Yes grabbed a bottle when the intro price was like$19 . I was impressed with it at 2 caps per day --i used it on the back half of a DAA stack

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i started at 1 for 7 days with clomid at 100 then went to 2 for maybe like 4-5 days then 3 for the rest. its nice.

i havnt tried DAA yet, more interested in that as part of my PCT.