EQ-Plex+1-Andro rx+other goodies :yup:

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I have 3 bottles of EQ-plex, 3 bottles of 1-Andro rx, a few bottles of both CEL formestane and supress C. Nolva I can get my hands on, as well as cycle assist. Any ideas on a way to cycle this stash?

Was thinking

Weeks 1-4:
EQ @ 800mg/day
1-Andro Rx @ 600mg/day
Cycle Assist/ED
Weeks 4-6:
EQ @ 800 mg/day
Cycle Assist/ED
PCT: weeks 7-10
Suppress C
Formestane
DAA
Nolva on hand (30/20/10/10)

Any thoughts on using the formestane at some point at a low dose on cycle to battle the libido issues from EQ? And would it be a better idea to start with the 1-Andro or finish with it?

*Edit
Weight : 180 lbs
Lifting experience: 4 years serious
No previous cycle experience, but plenty of research*

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I have 3 bottles of EQ-plex, 3 bottles of 1-Andro rx, a few bottles of both CEL formestane and supress C. Nolva I can get my hands on, as well as cycle assist. Any ideas on a way to cycle this stash?

Was thinking

Weeks 1-4:
EQ @ 800mg/day
1-Andro Rx @ 600mg/day
Cycle Assist/ED
Weeks 4-6:
EQ @ 800 mg/day
Cycle Assist/ED
PCT: weeks 7-10
Suppress C
Formestane
DAA
Nolva on hand (30/20/10/10)

Any thoughts on using the formestane at some point at a low dose on cycle to battle the libido issues from EQ? And would it be a better idea to start with the 1-Andro or finish with it?

*Edit
Weight : 180 lbs
Lifting experience: 4 years serious
No previous cycle experience, but plenty of research*
I would use form. on cycle and suppress-c in pct. dose 100mg's for each at 4 squirts.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I would use form. on cycle and suppress-c in pct. dose 100mg's for each at 4 squirts.
Thanks for the advice. Any thoughts on when to use the 1-Andro during the cycle, as in would be better to start or finish with it.