hdrol+stanodrol

1kerry

Awards
hI GUYS, Im interested on running an hdrol/stanodrol cycle, last year i ran an hdrol cycle 50/75/75/75/75/75 with very good results, I gained around 18lbs and 14 of those were during the first 4 weeks..

But now im not looking for crazy gains, lets say, I want to get as lean as possible before the cycle and then gain 5-7 lbs clean...so assuming training, rest and diet is INCHeck...WIll I be able to reach my goal with the following cycle? :

hdrol 50/50/50/50 (30 days=1bottle or may a day or 2 because of the extra free pills =)
stanodrol 450/450/450/450/450

You may ask why if I have done a cycle before I want to lower dose it, well..sides were not that bad, but just dont want to experience it again, and since the gains were during the first 4 weeks, I dont see a reason to do it for any longer...

Thanks for your help!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
hI GUYS, Im interested on running an hdrol/stanodrol cycle, last year i ran an hdrol cycle 50/75/75/75/75/75 with very good results, I gained around 18lbs and 14 of those were during the first 4 weeks..

But now im not looking for crazy gains, lets say, I want to get as lean as possible before the cycle and then gain 5-7 lbs clean...so assuming training, rest and diet is INCHeck...WIll I be able to reach my goal with the following cycle? :

hdrol 50/50/50/50 (30 days=1bottle or may a day or 2 because of the extra free pills =)
stanodrol 450/450/450/450/450

You may ask why if I have done a cycle before I want to lower dose it, well..sides were not that bad, but just dont want to experience it again, and since the gains were during the first 4 weeks, I dont see a reason to do it for any longer...

Thanks for your help!
that setup is fine. I've not done h-drol twice, but i don't foresee any problems with this.

1kerry

Awards
thanks for the input...I have another question...
Is stanodrol usage a main concer on hair loss? if yes..a dht block will help to prevent hair loss or also it will block some of the stanodrol effects?

1kerry

Awards
ohh btw in what other situations (other than past issues) will stanodrol will affect prostate? if dosing 600mg or less will avoid the risk?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input...I have another question...
Is stanodrol usage a main concer on hair loss? if yes..a dht block will help to prevent hair loss or also it will block some of the stanodrol effects?
No, i wouldn't think so. A 'dht blocker' or 5ar inhibitor will have no effect on stanodrol.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
ohh btw in what other situations (other than past issues) will stanodrol will affect prostate? if dosing 600mg or less will avoid the risk?
I do not know how stanodrol will affect the prostate unfortunately, but being an androgenic steroid the potential is always there. Dosing lower usually = less sides and less risk but at the right dose for you there should be a balance. 600-750 mg is quite enough imo.

1kerry

Awards
thanks......so STANODROL gains will be there even if I use a DHT blocker..
AWESOME so 450mg/600mg dose is good..