formestane and erase

Mafesto31

Awards
Would it be wise to run Formastane immediately after erase?

Mafesto31

Awards
I'm trying to keep cort down preserve muscle while running an eca stack. I naturally have a lot of estrogen floating around and I feel great while on an ai. I wish I could never cycle off. Ive never ran form and wasn't sure if it would be detrimental to hormones/health running it after erase(which I'm currently on ).

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the same issue.. Lot of Cort and estro for some reason.. I'm considering getting some tests done with an endocrinologist. But for the time being- I k ow erase can br run for 8 weeks, I did so and LOVED it. Been off for two weeks noe and back to square one (got soft and watery again, belly fat is back, sleep is poor, definition gone.) I'm only 23. Would there be any downside to running. It for 12 weeks at 4xday? Then 2 weeks off. And repeat year round? It worked amazing without any other test booster or anything!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No it should be fine . I would dose it at 100mgs.
Just in case you weren't aware Formestane is on clearance here at NP for $23.95 ....this will probably be your last chance to get some
give this man a gold plated star! :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
better stock up on the formestane quick! Incredible product, gonna be sad to see it go :(

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
So this Is perfectly fine to run as a standalone with no PCT afterwards then? any higher dosage and you risk shutdown I take it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know how high you would have to dose it for it to be supressive, but 100-200mg will take care of estrogen.