Formestane & Suppress-C Farewell Blowout SALE!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Although CEL's very effective transdermal products, Formestane & Suppress-C, both have had very successful sales and success stories from MANY customers, we have to unfortunately soon say farewell to these two amazing products....

Don't be fooled by competitors transdermal carriers, which has caused misleading feedback from disgruntled customers. There are quite a few carries on the market that could never compete with the effectiveness of CEL's transdermal carriers.

What makes these products superior to other products in it's class? EASY ANSWER...Advanced dermal delivery technology...CEL uses only the best carrier developed by Avant Labs to introduce maximum dermal absorption and superior delivery!

ONLY WHILE VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, Pick up both Formestane (120 mL) & Suppress-C (120 mL) for the LOWEST PRICE EVER, ANYWHERE....marked down BELOW COST!!!

Regular Price: $59.99
BLOWOUT PRICE: ONLY $23.79, 60% OFF!!!

REMEMBER...These are the last supplies of Formestane and Suppress-C and will be discontinued once all available supplies are sold...

This is your last chance to save a tremendous amount of money and obtain the most effective transdermal Anti-Estrogen and Anti-Cortisol products ever developed.

hagels316

Awards
Is just Nutraplanet discontinuing selling these 2? Or is this a CEL company wide discontinue of Fstane and SupressC?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Is just Nutraplanet discontinuing selling these 2? Or is this a CEL company wide discontinue of Fstane and SupressC?
It is a wide discontinue hagels. Nutraplanet is just helping clear out remaining stock.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There will be no more topical Formestane made(by us or other companies from what i understand) so I would get it while you can.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
:wow:a combo/stack sale would be so much better:yup:
guarranteed they'll move alot quicker

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle and a half. UGH...may need to pick up another

princevince

Awards
  • Established

princevince

Awards
  • Established
:party:we could be on to something guys(there's power in #'s):shocked::ntome:

hagels316

Awards
It is a wide discontinue hagels. Nutraplanet is just helping clear out remaining stock.
Discouraged to hear about this. Hoping you decide to keep Suppress C, as that is a staple in my PCTs.

Looks like my CEL stash will continue to increase.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stock the phuck up guys!!!!!!!!! All these forma products are gonna be gone soon!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Discouraged to hear about this. Hoping you decide to keep Suppress C, as that is a staple in my PCTs.

Looks like my CEL stash will continue to increase.
It is a staple in mine as well. Fantastic product, if I don't say so myself.

Stock the phuck up guys!!!!!!!!! All these forma products are gonna be gone soon!
^This man's got spirit :yup::yup:

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered mine ! Excited to see how this compares with erase. Only other A.I I have ever taken.

Ace Hardware

Awards
Currently running Formestane & Supress C for 4 weeks.

FORMESTANE: 200/200/200/100
SUPPRESS C: 100/100/100/50

(That's 100 mg of Formestane twice a day, tapered down to 50 twice a day in fourth week.
And 50 mg of Suppress-C twice a day, tapered down to 25 mg twice a day in fourth week.)

Since some people seem to think the form can be suppressive, would it be in my best interest to grab a bottle of Post Cycle Assist/Post Cycle Support for after my fourth week? And if so, anything else for getting hormones back to normal/maintaining gains?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Currently running Formestane & Supress C for 4 weeks.

FORMESTANE: 200/200/200/100
SUPPRESS C: 100/100/100/50

(That's 100 mg of Formestane twice a day, tapered down to 50 twice a day in fourth week.
And 50 mg of Suppress-C twice a day, tapered down to 25 mg twice a day in fourth week.)

Since some people seem to think the form can be suppressive, would it be in my best interest to grab a bottle of Post Cycle Assist/Post Cycle Support for after my fourth week? And if so, anything else for getting hormones back to normal/maintaining gains?
Yes, you can run a very light PCT after cycling formestane. PCT Assist or SNS DAA would be my first two options. (or both ;))

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Bump for an awesome sale!!

:banana::banana:

san731

san731

Awards
Do either of these expire? Sorry I'm not very familiar with these products but I know some of the PH I have in my stash have expiration dates.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Ive put my order, should be getting it soon. I may have to get some more on friday since its pay day.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
In for 6; looks like about 15 remain.:wave:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Well, tried to buy 16 and it indicated out of stock, but 15 indicated available.

What are the best areas of the body to apply Suppress-C and Formestane?

Wow thats all??:)