Formestane & Suppress-C Farewell Blowout SALE!!!

  1. Exclamation Formestane & Suppress-C Farewell Blowout SALE!!!


    Although CEL's very effective transdermal products, Formestane & Suppress-C, both have had very successful sales and success stories from MANY customers, we have to unfortunately soon say farewell to these two amazing products....



    Don't be fooled by competitors transdermal carriers, which has caused misleading feedback from disgruntled customers. There are quite a few carries on the market that could never compete with the effectiveness of CEL's transdermal carriers.

    What makes these products superior to other products in it's class? EASY ANSWER...Advanced dermal delivery technology...CEL uses only the best carrier developed by Avant Labs to introduce maximum dermal absorption and superior delivery!

    ONLY WHILE VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, Pick up both Formestane (120 mL) & Suppress-C (120 mL) for the LOWEST PRICE EVER, ANYWHERE....marked down BELOW COST!!!

    Regular Price: $59.99
    BLOWOUT PRICE: ONLY $23.79, 60% OFF!!!

    REMEMBER...These are the last supplies of Formestane and Suppress-C and will be discontinued once all available supplies are sold...

    This is your last chance to save a tremendous amount of money and obtain the most effective transdermal Anti-Estrogen and Anti-Cortisol products ever developed.


  2. Links seem to be broken or point to nothing.

  3. Definitely the lowest price I've seen on those two

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Links seem to be broken or point to nothing.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...ive-edge-labs/

    Very nice price indeed.
    Antaeus Rep

  5. Why farewell :'(

  6. Is just Nutraplanet discontinuing selling these 2? Or is this a CEL company wide discontinue of Fstane and SupressC?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hagels316 View Post
    Is just Nutraplanet discontinuing selling these 2? Or is this a CEL company wide discontinue of Fstane and SupressC?
    It is a wide discontinue hagels. Nutraplanet is just helping clear out remaining stock.
    Antaeus Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hagels316 View Post
    Is just Nutraplanet discontinuing selling these 2? Or is this a CEL company wide discontinue of Fstane and SupressC?
    pardon me -

    "Suppress-C is up in the air right now"
    ~CompEdgeLabs
    Antaeus Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hagels316 View Post
    Is just Nutraplanet discontinuing selling these 2? Or is this a CEL company wide discontinue of Fstane and SupressC?
    There will be no more topical Formestane made(by us or other companies from what i understand) so I would get it while you can.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  10. Banned ?????

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ession View Post
    Banned ?????
    No ...however the FDA isn't particularly fond of AIs

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  12. a combo/stack sale would be so much better
    guarranteed they'll move alot quicker

  13. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    a combo/stack sale would be so much better
    guarranteed they'll move alot quicker
    Request it in the Nutraplanet section..you never know

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  14. I have a bottle and a half. UGH...may need to pick up another

    RECOVERBRO



  15. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Request it in the Nutraplanet section..you never know
    done

  16. Following this guy^^^^^^

    RECOVERBRO



  17. we could be on to something guys(there's power in #'s)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    It is a wide discontinue hagels. Nutraplanet is just helping clear out remaining stock.
    Discouraged to hear about this. Hoping you decide to keep Suppress C, as that is a staple in my PCTs.

    Looks like my CEL stash will continue to increase.

  19. Stock the phuck up guys!!!!!!!!! All these forma products are gonna be gone soon!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by hagels316 View Post
    Discouraged to hear about this. Hoping you decide to keep Suppress C, as that is a staple in my PCTs.

    Looks like my CEL stash will continue to increase.
    It is a staple in mine as well. Fantastic product, if I don't say so myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Stock the phuck up guys!!!!!!!!! All these forma products are gonna be gone soon!
    ^This man's got spirit
    Antaeus Rep

  21. Just ordered mine ! Excited to see how this compares with erase. Only other A.I I have ever taken.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mmacrazy View Post
    Just ordered mine ! Excited to see how this compares with erase. Only other A.I I have ever taken.
    I think you will find it very effective --even dosed at 100mgs

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  23. Currently running Formestane & Supress C for 4 weeks.

    FORMESTANE: 200/200/200/100
    SUPPRESS C: 100/100/100/50

    (That's 100 mg of Formestane twice a day, tapered down to 50 twice a day in fourth week.
    And 50 mg of Suppress-C twice a day, tapered down to 25 mg twice a day in fourth week.)

    Since some people seem to think the form can be suppressive, would it be in my best interest to grab a bottle of Post Cycle Assist/Post Cycle Support for after my fourth week? And if so, anything else for getting hormones back to normal/maintaining gains?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Ace Hardware View Post
    Currently running Formestane & Supress C for 4 weeks.

    FORMESTANE: 200/200/200/100
    SUPPRESS C: 100/100/100/50

    (That's 100 mg of Formestane twice a day, tapered down to 50 twice a day in fourth week.
    And 50 mg of Suppress-C twice a day, tapered down to 25 mg twice a day in fourth week.)

    Since some people seem to think the form can be suppressive, would it be in my best interest to grab a bottle of Post Cycle Assist/Post Cycle Support for after my fourth week? And if so, anything else for getting hormones back to normal/maintaining gains?
    Yes, you can run a very light PCT after cycling formestane. PCT Assist or SNS DAA would be my first two options. (or both )
    Antaeus Rep

  25. Bump for an awesome sale!!

    Antaeus Rep

  26. Do either of these expire? Sorry I'm not very familiar with these products but I know some of the PH I have in my stash have expiration dates.

  27. Ive put my order, should be getting it soon. I may have to get some more on friday since its pay day.

  28. Still going strong guys!
    Antaeus Rep

  29. In for 6; looks like about 15 remain.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    In for 6; looks like about 15 remain.
    Wow thats all??

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  31. Well, tried to buy 16 and it indicated out of stock, but 15 indicated available.

    What are the best areas of the body to apply Suppress-C and Formestane?


    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Wow thats all??

  32. those of you that love suppress-c get it while it's in stock http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...-c-120-ml.html.

    nutra is already out of form from the looks of it.
    Antaeus Rep

  33. Looks like there is still plenty available; 42 of them as of this morning.

    Oh well, too bad it is being discontinued....onto Lean Xtreme.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    those of you that love suppress-c get it while it's in stock http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...-c-120-ml.html.

    nutra is already out of form from the looks of it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formestane & Suppress-C Farewell Blowout SALE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:09 AM
  2. C.E.L. Formestane/Suppress C combo sale
    By princevince in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 10:07 PM
  3. Eviscerate vs. Suppress-C vs. Formestane
    By fatburner2007 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Log in
Log in