H-Drol + SERM + Cycle Assist?

djcomrade

Awards
First i'd like to say hello everyone to the forums as I am a noob on it.

1.My question is, (because I am worried about gyno), Would H-Drol Plus Nova (SERM) and Cycle Assist be all I need?

2.Im doing 50/50/50/75/75 or is that too much for a first cycle?

3.After I end my Cycle and the SERM do I just detox?

4.How should I spread out my Cycle Assist with Hdrol?

Also did anyone experience any Sides from Hdrol? I know its going to shut me down but what about Acne? Is it severe Acne like you can get from Anabolic?

Stack;
H-Drol
Cycle Assist
Animal Pack Vitamins
Elite Protein

Post Cycle;
SERM
Animal Pack
Elite Protein
T-Bomb 2 to boost Test?

Liver support on cycle or during PTC?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
First i'd like to say hello everyone to the forums as I am a noob on it.
Welcome.

1.My question is, (because I am worried about gyno), Would H-Drol Plus Nova (SERM) and Cycle Assist be all I need?
I would pick up a test booster like PCT Assist to help with libido. Or even DAA.

2.Im doing 50/50/50/75/75 or is that too much for a first cycle?
That is fine.

3.After I end my Cycle and the SERM do I just detox?
Yes, essentially.

4.How should I spread out my Cycle Assist with Hdrol?
8am H-drol 25 mg
11am CA 4 caps
pre-wo H-drol 25-50mg
6 pm CA 4 caps

Also did anyone experience any Sides from Hdrol? I know its going to shut me down but what about Acne? Is it severe Acne like you can get from Anabolic?
Depends on the user in several cases.

Liver support on cycle or during PTC?
Cycle assist should take care of Liver supp. on cycle. You could take some SNS liver assist XT in PCT.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
I just got done w/ my first cycle and experienced VERY little shut down during the last week ... rest of the time there were no issues at all .... only other sides I experienced were aggression and mild back pumps

I was worried about acne too, still prone to it at times even at my age, but just kept my face clean as much as possible to avoid breakouts ... wash in the morning, after work, after gym, before bed ... might be too much for some, but worked for me

djcomrade

Awards
Thanks for the simple answers Bry17 and for the info Strester; I still got some questions.

1. If I have SERM as my PCT, I dont need any OTC PCT? I could just Use Serm and a Test Booster?

2. Should T-Bomb 2 Works good as a Test booster or do you guys prefer something else?

3. During Cycle is it safe to consume pre-workout supps like NO-Xplode or Super Pump?

4. During Cycle is it safe to consume Protein/Weight Gainer?

5. Are the results Dry or will it be more of water weight than dry muscle?

6. How much water should I consume? I heard about 1.5g a day..

Knowledge is power !

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
1. If I have SERM as my PCT, I dont need any OTC PCT? I could just Use Serm and a Test Booster?
SERM + Tbooster is enough.

2. Should T-Bomb 2 Works good as a Test booster or do you guys prefer something else?
I've never heard of T-bomb, sorry.

3. During Cycle is it safe to consume pre-workout supps like NO-Xplode or Super Pump?
It is better you take pre-wo supps. without caffeine imo. SNS Agmatine would do the trick, I believe.

4. During Cycle is it safe to consume Protein/Weight Gainer?
Yes.

5. Are the results Dry or will it be more of water weight than dry muscle?
Usually it's a mix. H-drol will give some water in the beginning.

6. How much water should I consume? I heard about 1.5g a day..
This is a good standard.

Knowledge is power !
so it is.

djcomrade

Awards
Last Questions of all and Thanks again Bry17!

What happens after your cycle/pct/detox if you stop working out? Its obvious one would lose the gains but if one stops working out will he has the same side effects as of taking normal steroids (Become Full of Water and look like michelin tire mascot) ?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Last Questions of all and Thanks again Bry17!

What happens after your cycle/pct/detox if you stop working out? Its obvious one would lose the gains but if one stops working out will he has the same side effects as of taking normal steroids (Become Full of Water and look like michelin tire mascot) ?
The goal is to try to keep gains as long as possible and add to them. I don't think taking a week off would hurt too much, but try to train hard in all phases of cycle and after.

djcomrade

Awards
The goal is to try to keep gains as long as possible and add to them. I don't think taking a week off would hurt too much, but try to train hard in all phases of cycle and after.
Ofcourse but lets say Ill stop working out because of some injury or 1 year later for whatever reason, just because I stopped working out would I put up weight FAST and easy?

There is this guy on my gym and is quiet obvious he used illegal steroids and now looks like a bib balloon filled with water.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Ofcourse but lets say Ill stop working out because of some injury or 1 year later for whatever reason, just because I stopped working out would I put up weight FAST and easy?

There is this guy on my gym and is quiet obvious he used illegal steroids and now looks like a bib balloon filled with water.
I am not following, are you asking if someone will gain water after a cycle? It's possible I guess, if estrogen levels are high post cycle. Usually bloat will occur on-cycle.

djcomrade

Awards
I am not following, are you asking if someone will gain water after a cycle? It's possible I guess, if estrogen levels are high post cycle. Usually bloat will occur on-cycle.
Yes if my body is going to block water and turn it into water weight after Cycle PCT and Detox like if your metabolism slows down.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Yes if my body is going to block water and turn it into water weight after Cycle PCT and Detox like if your metabolism slows down.
Try an AI like inhibit-e or even erase during/after pct. Any bloat that may occur will take a hike on either, even at low doses.

djcomrade

Awards
Blocks estrogen from binding. There's a difference.
SERM and Inhibit-e, should anything be added?

If SERM cant be obtained, What OTC PCT would work best?

OTC PCT and Inhibit-e, should anything be added?

Stack:
H-Drol
Protein
Animal Pack
Cycle Assist
SuperPump

PCT With SERM:
SERM
AI Inhibit-e
Animal Pack
Protein
Superpump

Without Serm:
OTC PCT
AI Inhibit-e
Animal Pack
Protein
Superpump

I read on many board and topics that H-drol is a mild product and a SERM is not needed, a good OTC PCT shall do to prevent Gyno (Also been said that there is a small chance of devel. Gyno from H-Drol) Is that true?

djcomrade

Awards
I just got done w/ my first cycle and experienced VERY little shut down during the last week ... rest of the time there were no issues at all .... only other sides I experienced were aggression and mild back pumps

I was worried about acne too, still prone to it at times even at my age, but just kept my face clean as much as possible to avoid breakouts ... wash in the morning, after work, after gym, before bed ... might be too much for some, but worked for me
What was your Dosage? What was your PCT?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
SERM and Inhibit-e, should anything be added?
That is satisfactory but a tbooster such as PCT Assist will aid with libido and mood. Also, nutra is having a nice little memorial sale on PCT Assist right now.

I read on many board and topics that H-drol is a mild product and a SERM is not needed, a good OTC PCT shall do to prevent Gyno (Also been said that there is a small chance of devel. Gyno from H-Drol) Is that true?
A SERM is necessary for H-drol in my opinion. OTC needs to be at least DAA, PCT Assist, and inhibit-e/erase to pass my inspection. I would not worry about gyno on H-drol, but you can pick up some formestane for any on-cycle problems that may arise.

djcomrade

Awards
That is satisfactory but a tbooster such as PCT Assist will aid with libido and mood. Also, nutra is having a nice little memorial sale on PCT Assist right now.

A SERM is necessary for H-drol in my opinion. OTC needs to be at least DAA, PCT Assist, and inhibit-e/erase to pass my inspection. I would not worry about gyno on H-drol, but you can pick up some formestane for any on-cycle problems that may arise.

Im finishing my First Week of H-Drol on 50mg a day

Today i woke up with a sore throat, and feeling crappy.. Its my day off at the gym also been poping vitamins (Animal Pack)

Should I keep going on H-drol or stop?
Just Sore throat and a little weak.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Im finishing my First Week of H-Drol on 50mg a day

Today i woke up with a sore throat, and feeling crappy.. Its my day off at the gym also been poping vitamins (Animal Pack)

Should I keep going on H-drol or stop?
Just Sore throat and a little weak.
Give it a couple days and see how you feel then.

djcomrade

Awards
Give it a couple days and see how you feel then.
The cough went away for couple days, Im on week 2 now, the cough is back, Is just a REALLY dry throat cough. I feel good and no pains except the throat being really dry and dry coughs. Keep going?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
The cough went away for couple days, Im on week 2 now, the cough is back, Is just a REALLY dry throat cough. I feel good and no pains except the throat being really dry and dry coughs. Keep going?
I would assess how you feel and decide from there. I don't know exactly how you feel, so my advice won't really be too helpful ;)

djcomrade

Awards
I would assess how you feel and decide from there. I don't know exactly how you feel, so my advice won't really be too helpful ;)
Well Today it got me bad, My throat is super sore!
Been sneezing alot also! Typical Cold/Flu
Should I continue my H-drol or run PCT ? I went from 50 to 25gm... Please tell me because It would suck to loose the gains.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Well Today it got me bad, My throat is super sore!
Been sneezing alot also! Typical Cold/Flu
Should I continue my H-drol or run PCT ? I went from 50 to 25gm... Please tell me because It would suck to loose the gains.
I would continue at 25mg and see if it gets worse/doesn't go away. If you're still sick in 3 days then I would discontinue.

djcomrade

Awards
I would continue at 25mg and see if it gets worse/doesn't go away. If you're still sick in 3 days then I would discontinue.
Im continuing on 25mg, staying home for 2 days now, The sickness is getting cleared up, started spitting mucus (Cleaning my throat) so I should be good by monday and get back to gym. You think its because of H-drol I got sick?

Do you think I could also gotten sick from pushing heavy weights and getting really tired?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Im continuing on 25mg, staying home for 2 days now, The sickness is getting cleared up, started spitting mucus (Cleaning my throat) so I should be good by monday and get back to gym. You think its because of H-drol I got sick?

Do you think I could also gotten sick from pushing heavy weights and getting really tired?
I'm not sure if H-drol has anything to do with it or not. Maybe if you're overtraining. I would suggest looking into suppress-c to perhaps use for the rest of your cycle or take in pct. It may help prevent sickness(srs).

djcomrade

Awards
I'm not sure if H-drol has anything to do with it or not. Maybe if you're overtraining. I would suggest looking into suppress-c to perhaps use for the rest of your cycle or take in pct. It may help prevent sickness(srs).
I havent took H-Drol for 4 days, Can I get back on Cycle after 4 days aka tomorrow (I had Throat Infection aka Bad Cold) Now im all better :) going back to gym on tuesday or wensday.

Can I get back on my cycle?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I havent took H-Drol for 4 days, Can I get back on Cycle after 4 days aka tomorrow (I had Throat Infection aka Bad Cold) Now im all better :) going back to gym on tuesday or wensday.

Yes, you can. I would bet there is still some level of the drug in your bloodstream.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yes, you can. I would bet there is still some level of the drug in your bloodstream.
I agree get back in the gym and start hitting it.:):)