Safely taking x-Tren?

Thatgymguy

Awards
Well I came across xtren for a decent price so I figured I'd jump on it.
Now I know I'm going to get **** from this but I'm 19. I have been doing lots of research on It however and now I'm trying to decide on whether or not I should take it or just sell it off.

I understand they want you to be 21 but I've been trying to read up on how to properly take this stuff and so my question is, If I cycle this and take everything I'm supposed to with it and eat right would I be able to save my body from too much harm?
Yeah I'll probably break out and get some anger but I can deal with that. I mean long term sides. I hear they can be pretty harsh but if I am doing everything right and taking what needs to be taken then can I signifficantly reduce the long term sides and how bad can they be even if cycled properly? I understand I'm a couple years too young for this but it's better than the 16 yr olds asking.

Solid advice is really appreciated.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Stick around, do some research, and make an informed decision, is my advice to you.

Thatgymguy

Awards
Yeah I'm still looking into it but would you be able to give advice on the side effects even when taken properly at my age? Like is it still goin to screw my body up as bad as some say it is or is that just if your a dumbass about taking it

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm still looking into it but would you be able to give advice on the side effects even when taken properly at my age? Like is it still goin to screw my body up as bad as some say it is or is that just if your a dumbass about taking it
It may eradicate your sex drive temporarily and gyno is also not out of the question. Not trying to scare you, but x-tren is not to be taken lightly. It is an anabolic steroid and should be respected as such.

Thatgymguy

Awards
Yeah I understand that this is a serious supplement to take so I'm trying to find out as much as possible. In all honesty I'm more swayed to taking it then not right now. I feel like if I get the proper cycle assist,vitamins, and other supps needed then I'll be safe from most of the risks. Don't get me wrong gyno and low libido are no joke but if it's not anything life threatening or potentially life threatening then I'm not as worried about it.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Please stick around, read a lot more... I suspect you will change your mind.

Thatgymguy

Awards
Sounds good for now I'll keep working out naturally and see how my gains go and research this a little more

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think you are to consider that at your age you really dont need to take steroids, work on your diet and regular training is a better option, plus there's plenty of good natty options out there that can take you to the next level.

Tren is notorious to give gyno, its hard to say if you will or not end up with man tits!

IMO the risk is not worth it.

titstatus

Awards
i remember hearing a while back that once you take any kind of prohormone/anabolic steroid that your growth plates permanently close preventing any type of growth. is this actually true?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
i remember hearing a while back that once you take any kind of prohormone/anabolic steroid that your growth plates permanently close preventing any type of growth. is this actually true?
I would think this is only valid in abuse. I dunno if 1 cycle would close your growth plates, albeit I haven't looked into it.

titstatus

Awards
I would think this is only valid in abuse. I dunno if 1 cycle would close your growth plates, albeit I haven't looked into it.
hmm well I'm 20 and about 5'5 and even though it's pretty unlikely I really hope to grow an inch or two. one of the main things that's been keeping me from doing a cycle of h-drol was reading about that fact even though h-drol is somewhat mild. but i'll just do more research on it

pjay5119

Awards
While I wouldn't recommend taking this at your age as I think you should be AT LEASt 25 I will share with you my cycle as it worked out good and I want you using the right info.

Week 1
Cycle Assist
GNC Joint Support Vita-Pak
Glutamine

Week 2
Cycle Assist
Glutamine

Week 3 (First Week of Cycle)
Cycle Assist
Glutamine
X-Tren 60mg a Day
Liquidex .75mg a Day

Week 4 (Second Week of Cycle)
Cycle Assist
Glutamine
X-Tren 90mg a Day
Liquidex .75mg a Day

Week 5 (Third Week of Cycle)
Cycle Assist
Glutamine
X-Tren 90mg a Day
Liquidex 1mg a Day

Week 6 (Fourth and Final Week of Cycle)
Cycle Assist
Glutamine
X-Tren 90mg a Day (Maybe 120 mg depending on how I feel)
Liquidex 1mg a Day
Liquid Tamox 40 mg

Week 7 (PCT First Week)
Cycle Assist
PCT Assist
Glutamine
Inhibit-E 75 mg
Liquid Tamox 30 mg

Week 8 (PCT Second Week)
Cycle Assist
PCT Assist
Glutamine
Inhibit-E 75 mg
Liquid Tamox 20 mg

Week 9 (PCT Third Week)
Cycle Assist
PCT Assist
Glutamine
Inhibit-E 50 mg
Liquid Tamox 20 mg

Week 10 (PCT Fourth and Final Week)
Cycle Assist
PCT Assist
Glutamine
Inhibit-E 25 mg
Liquid Tamox 20 mg

Week 11 (Off Everything Week 1)
Cycle Assist
Glutamine

Week 12 (Off Everything Week 2)
Cycle Assist
Glutamine

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
buy it and save it. Keep reading on this site and others til you know enough on how to properly use it

Thatgymguy

Awards
Thanks for the step by step for each week. So if I were to follow that exactly, would I be able to avoid most side effects?

pjay5119

Awards
It is different for everyone. You will find conflicting reports. Really it is just how your body chemistry is. For the same reason some guys build muscle easier than others, some of the sides could affect you more than others.

Cycle assist is a must for your age, as well as pct assist. Some people will tell you, that you only need a test boost, but tamox will help with shut down (again based on age).

Joint support is good as you will be lifting heavier, also some flaxseed oil in conjunction with tren will boost its effect.

My best advice start slow, 60 mg, for first week then gauge your feelings. Once you do this there is no going back.

Again I recommend you wait and do more research and consult with other people, but if you are, I want you to have the advice i received

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do not take X-Tren at your age. Period. No matter how you want to try justifying it or spinning it, the answer is no, you shouldnt.

Also, I would go a step further and say that no one should be buying this product anymore. We have not make it since 09, and it was banned in Jan 2010. Buying, selling, or possessing this product is illegal.

There are plenty of legal options available to use without taking the legal risk, and without taking the chance of getting ripped off when buying it. I know of no legitimate retailers that are selling this product.