Which is more androgenic: Furuza-A or PStanz

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Looking to do a cycle of one of these later this summer. More than likely I will run them alone, or at most with Prototype Nutrition's 11-Spray (basically stronger version of 11-oxo/Sterone). My question is, I already have some slight MPB going on and don't know know whether it's going to stop or worsen as time goes on. If I'm like my moms side of the family, it shouldn't go any futher, if I'm like my fathers side, then I'm eventually screwed LOL. I've done a fair amount of reading on both of these, but I'm not finding much on hair loss issues or potential hair loss issues. It doesn't help the only internet access I have at the moment is at work.

Another thing that isn't helping, every opinion I see in a thread that says go with Furuza-A, I see one going with PStanz. This would make me think they can give similiar results. They are both DHT derivatives correct? Which one is more likely to be harder on the hairline? If i'm worried about hair, should I even bother with either one?

If I don't do either one, I'll just end up going with AndroMass from PP and look to put on a little more LBM rather than cut down and harden up. I'm DYING to give HDrol a try, but methylation and liver damage is making me hesitant.

Thoughts and opinions?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Looking to do a cycle of one of these later this summer. More than likely I will run them alone, or at most with Prototype Nutrition's 11-Spray (basically stronger version of 11-oxo/Sterone). My question is, I already have some slight MPB going on and don't know know whether it's going to stop or worsen as time goes on. If I'm like my moms side of the family, it shouldn't go any futher, if I'm like my fathers side, then I'm eventually screwed LOL. I've done a fair amount of reading on both of these, but I'm not finding much on hair loss issues or potential hair loss issues. It doesn't help the only internet access I have at the moment is at work.

Another thing that isn't helping, every opinion I see in a thread that says go with Furuza-A, I see one going with PStanz. This would make me think they can give similiar results. They are both DHT derivatives correct? Which one is more likely to be harder on the hairline? If i'm worried about hair, should I even bother with either one?

If I don't do either one, I'll just end up going with AndroMass from PP and look to put on a little more LBM rather than cut down and harden up. I'm DYING to give HDrol a try, but methylation and liver damage is making me hesitant.

Thoughts and opinions?
They are both DHT derivatives. I don't know how they will affect your hairline unfortunately.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
That's basically what I thought, and didn't want to hear LOL. But thanks. I'll be taking advantage of your Suppress C and Formestane sale though!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's basically what I thought, and didn't want to hear LOL. But thanks. I'll be taking advantage of your Suppress C and Formestane sale though!
Dont blame you--I doubt they will ever be sold cheaper than that

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend minimal dosages around 100-150mg if worried about hair problems. Maybe limit to 5 weeks too. And yes this is a major sale indeed. :bigok:

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend minimal dosages around 100-150mg if worried about hair problems. Maybe limit to 5 weeks too. And yes this is a major sale indeed. :bigok:
From what I came across it looks like PStanz was slightly better at cutting up anyway am I wrong? It also seemed like most people seemed good with 150mg PStanz, whereas it was the Furuza-A they had to take high dosages to get the desired effect. Sound accurate? Sorry, just regurgitating some things I think I came across in countless other threads.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
From what I came across it looks like PStanz was slightly better at cutting up anyway am I wrong? It also seemed like most people seemed good with 150mg PStanz, whereas it was the Furuza-A they had to take high dosages to get the desired effect. Sound accurate? Sorry, just regurgitating some things I think I came across in countless other threads.
I have heard that p-stanz is slightly stronger, yes. They are very similar, and self-experience will be your best determination.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wonder which one would be better for a pure bulker? This would be stacked with sd and protomax.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Wonder which one would be better for a pure bulker? This would be stacked with sd and protomax.
I'd like to see more people do a furuza/pstanz stack. I'm gonna do one myself one of these days.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You shouldn't need to stack anything with SD/Proto
Right. I've already this put back for late fall. The idea of adding in something that's not alpha -alkylated was tempting tho. Maybe I'll try Bry's idea at some point. Haven't used either yet.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my experience Furza was a little worse on hair then pstanz. I saw a couple extra hairs fall then normal on a Furza cycle between 200-250mg per day, nothing major but it was more so then I experienced with pstanz at a relatively similar dose. If anything, just take some hair protection supps like Nizoral shampoo or Toco 8 and you should be set to go with either.

I really like the stack idea of furza and pstanz, seems like a very safe and productive stack for some lean hard gains.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i just did 6 weeks of pmag and furuza

Pmag 50/75/75/75/100/100
furuza 150/200/250/300/350/350 then 450 for 3 days to get rid of caps.

and just started pct and no hair problems yet.

i however didnt grow as much on my face as i do sometimes but everything else is fine. this cycle was fun but not as crazy as i thought. i def would do the highdose furuza. it gave awesome boners and vasularity in the gym.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just did 6 weeks of pmag and furuza

Pmag 50/75/75/75/100/100
furuza 150/200/250/300/350/350 then 450 for 3 days to get rid of caps.

and just started pct and no hair problems yet.

i however didnt grow as much on my face as i do sometimes but everything else is fine. this cycle was fun but not as crazy as i thought. i def would do the highdose furuza. it gave awesome boners and vasularity in the gym.
Thanks for your feedback:)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your feedback:)
strength gains were awesome.

I picked up a bunch of cycle assist that was onsale on a site as well.

Cant wait to do D-zine in november december range!

I have never used cycle assist i always did everything separate so this was awesome during my last cycle.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
30/30/30/45/45 plans for my d-zine cycle and i have a bottle and a half of the 240 cap cycle assist.

I am 240 pounds and i have done havoc 30/30/30/40, vns-9 by ACL (hdrol)40/60/80/80/80/100

and last cycle was that 6 week pmag furuza highdose. I have literally never had a side besides minor back pumps on havoc and as little of 2g of taurine fixed. i had tiny headaches from bloodpressure here and there cuz i still took preworkouts but this time i took only 3/4-1 scoop rather than 2-2 1/2.

PCT will be clomid, DAA, Erase, activate xtreme and maybe a GH booster

PCT I am doing now is clomid, bioforge, erase, activate, hgh pro.

I know kinda big on the OTC stuff but money isnt an issue and i like how i feel on them.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30/30/30/45/45 plans for my d-zine cycle and i have a bottle and a half of the 240 cap cycle assist.

I am 240 pounds and i have done havoc 30/30/30/40, vns-9 by ACL (hdrol)40/60/80/80/80/100

and last cycle was that 6 week pmag furuza highdose. I have literally never had a side besides minor back pumps on havoc and as little of 2g of taurine fixed. i had tiny headaches from bloodpressure here and there cuz i still took preworkouts but this time i took only 3/4-1 scoop rather than 2-2 1/2.

PCT will be clomid, DAA, Erase, activate xtreme and maybe a GH booster

PCT I am doing now is clomid, bioforge, erase, activate, hgh pro.

I know kinda big on the OTC stuff but money isnt an issue and i like how i feel on them.
Probably a little more than i would use but they are all very good products.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i start the bioforge and activate 3-4 weeks in so it doesnt seem like a lot. so excited to run the dzine though.