halotest-25 & P-mag

lznjson

Awards
i want to know can i use a halotest-25 and p-mag in the same stack. i want to do 50 halo and 25 p-mag is that ok? also i was going to use power lab post cycle but i have read neg reviews any suggestions? I have went around and around day after day trying to find my answers. I hope someone will help me in my journey in pumping iron.:bigok:

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
dont think you will notice much from 25 of pmag. I dont see why you want two compounds which are similar either. Just pick one dose it high, it will be better than stacking. Your androgen receptors can only take in so much steroid so say 100mg of one will be more effective than your listed stack. I did hdrol at 60/ than 90 for six weeks, thought it was a crappy steroid, it kicks in the second week and the gains stop on the fifth. I would just do pmag 100mg for six weeks, you could make it a better cycle and add in 11oxo at 1g per day and do an extra week, smart powders have 110x0 cheep.

lznjson

Awards
i guess i'm going to have to buy another 54.00 $ bottle of halotest-25. i want to run my cycle at 75mg but do to the cost i thought i would use two 25mg of halotest and buy p-mag and add a 25 mg pill of it to get my 75. i'll try p-mag next time. thanks.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
i want to know can i use a halotest-25 and p-mag in the same stack. i want to do 50 halo and 25 p-mag is that ok? also i was going to use power lab post cycle but i have read neg reviews any suggestions? I have went around and around day after day trying to find my answers. I hope someone will help me in my journey in pumping iron.:bigok:
Powerlabs Halotest-25 IS CEL P-Mag. Powerlabs says it cloned Halorol-50 and made it into 25mg pills, but the nomenclature is Promagnon. Halotest-25 is a promagnon clone, not H-Drol. The nomenclatures for H-Drol and Promagnon are very similar. But the results are different. Promagnon is better suited for bulking and H-Drol is better suited for cutting. So you have two bottles of the same compound. Save some money and just go with CEL P-Mag. And dose it at 50/50/75/75/75 IMHO:yup:

lznjson

Awards
Mighty Eleazar, thank you for the info, day after day I search the forms and I find its a journey to educate myself regarding test boosters. I found a guy or two at the gym that have also gave me some info. So my quest to find a otc ptc is still on so i have to wait before i can start my halotest-25. but i will continue to search the web. thank you

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Mighty Eleazar, thank you for the info, day after day I search the forms and I find its a journey to educate myself regarding test boosters. I found a guy or two at the gym that have also gave me some info. So my quest to find a otc ptc is still on so i have to wait before i can start my halotest-25. but i will continue to search the web. thank you
You are welcome man. Promagnon is not just a test booster, it is a pro-hormone. Check out:
tunedsports.com
go to "article index" and then go to "Promagnon/P-Mag Informative Bible"

And just look around on here for logs from people who have ran P-Mag or even H-Drol and see what they have used for OTC PCT and the kind of results they got.

lznjson

Awards
thanks bro thats what i have been doing since I got home. I'm looking at LiquiDex 30mL just trying to figure out the correct dosage.I think I'm on the right track now but i will follow those logs right now. thats all i do go from one site to the other. sometimes i feel like i'm going in circles. but on with the journey. thanks once again

lznjson

Awards
love the site i'm going to spend my time just on that site for a while. instead of hoping around day after day going in circles. thanks Mighty Eleazar

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Powerlabs Halotest-25 IS CEL P-Mag. Powerlabs says it cloned Halorol-50 and made it into 25mg pills, but the nomenclature is Promagnon. Halotest-25 is a promagnon clone, not H-Drol. The nomenclatures for H-Drol and Promagnon are very similar. But the results are different. Promagnon is better suited for bulking and H-Drol is better suited for cutting. So you have two bottles of the same compound. Save some money and just go with CEL P-Mag. And dose it at 50/50/75/75/75 IMHO:yup:
agreed

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
love the site i'm going to spend my time just on that site for a while. instead of hoping around day after day going in circles. thanks Mighty Eleazar
No worries man, glad I could help. Good luck!