Dzine and Cycle Assist Dosing question.

CrookedILA

Awards
Planning on a 4..maybe 4 and a half to 5 weeks of D-Zine at 30 a day cycle...with Torem for PCT. I want to start off with 15 to asses sides. Been lifting for nearly a decade, religiously.

Cut a lot of body fat over the last 4-5 months...probably about 20 pounds. Under 10 % body fat at the moment and down to 150 at 5'8 (looks closer to 180 because of my thin frame/aesthetics...super hero esque, no bragging lol)

I want to start off at 15 for obvious reasons (haven't been at this body weight in a long long time).

How soon should I bump it up to 30?

How many hours apart should I split the dosage? How many hours apart should it be from Cycle Assist?

Thanks in advance!

mh625

Awards
I am currently taking a D-zine and Eq plex stack, I started the first week at 30 then bumped up to 45 and strength is way up I put on about 5 pounds too. I really didnt feel any different till after the first week but I am also 250 lbs.

CrookedILA

Awards
I am currently taking a D-zine and Eq plex stack, I started the first week at 30 then bumped up to 45 and strength is way up I put on about 5 pounds too. I really didnt feel any different till after the first week but I am also 250 lbs.
Thanks.

Any other input out there?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Same Stack

I am thinking of running this as well at some point, what dosage eq were you using? Any did you start or finish with the d-zine?

How are your gains coming?