Urgent question/problem H-Drol

ono

ono

Awards
I've been running a 4 week H-Drol cycle at 25/50/50/50. The gains have started to kick on over the last week or so, so i decided to extend the cycle and bump up the dosage to 75mg. The problem is, i've run out of Cycle Assist. I actually ordered some last week but i've been messed around a little bit. My order was lost, and then it was supposed to arrive today, but it's been shipped somewhere else. Basically i can't get it until Monday/Tuesday. It's sold out everywhere else.

So my question is, would i be fine to run H-drol at 50mg for the next 3 days without any on cycle supports?

I don't want to end my cycle as i feel i have some more gains to be made at 75mg but i obviously don't want to go that high with my cycle assist.

So i have a few choices....

Just run H-Drol at 25mg until my Cycle Assist arrives

Carry on at 50mg until my Cycle Assist arrives

Bump up to 75mg and carry on when my Cycle Assist arrives

Or end my cycle now and begin PCT. I have a Serm for PCT so i'm covered in that respect.

Help would be appreciated. Cheers.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it were me, I'd carry on at 50 as long as you aren't having any BP issues. You should be fine - I don't think 3 days without cycle support is going to make much difference. If your bp starts to spike up, then back off.

ono

ono

Awards
If it were me, I'd carry on at 50 as long as you aren't having any BP issues. You should be fine - I don't think 3 days without cycle support is going to make much difference. If your bp starts to spike up, then back off.
Thanks for the response mate. I've generally felt ok. I might try and get hold of some BP supps tomorrow at the supermarket.

theoneroman

Awards
hey bro yeh iam in to my fourth week now and not feeling much different yet, how long did it take for urs to kick in?

ono

ono

Awards
hey bro yeh iam in to my fourth week now and not feeling much different yet, how long did it take for urs to kick in?
Fourth week for me mate.

Problem is, i dosed at 25/50/50/50/50. In hindsight, i should have hit 75mg a little bit earlier.

My strength has gone up now though, quite a lot with some lifts. Not felt any sides apart from cramps.

What's your dosing like?

RE: this thread, i decided to drop down to 25mg per day until my cycle assist arrives (tomorrow i think).