Super Bulk Cycle Alpha One/M-drol/M-LMG

01Lightning

Awards
Hows this 4 week cycle look? Could I go longer and do 5-6 weeks or would that be to much?

Any advice is appreciated.

Pre-load CEL cycle assist: 8/8

Alpha one: 2/3/3/3 (caps)
M-drol: 1/2/2/2 (caps)
M-LMG: 3/4/4/4 (caps)
Liquidex: 1/1/1/1 (mg)
CEL cycle assist: 8/8/8/8

PCT:

Nolvadex: 40/30/20/10
Inhibit-E: 0/0/3/2/1

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Hows this 4 week cycle look? Could I go longer and do 5-6 weeks or would that be to much?

Any advice is appreciated.

Pre-load CEL cycle assist: 8/8

Alpha one: 2/3/3/3 (caps)
M-drol: 1/2/2/2 (caps)
M-LMG: 3/4/4/4 (caps)
Liquidex: 1/1/1/1 (mg)

PCT:

Nolvadex: 40/30/20/10
Inhibit-E: 0/0/3/2/1
I do not recommend you stack alpha one with m-drol. M-lmg + M-drol or M-lmg + Alpha one would be better.

01Lightning

Awards
I do not recommend you stack alpha one with m-drol. M-lmg + M-drol or M-lmg + Alpha one would be better.
Why? think it's to much? I could lessen the m-drol dose. But my tolerance overall with m-drol is good. I'm taking 30mg ED currently without a single side effect.

Bigteach

Awards
Why?? Because those to compounds are harsh by themselves, let alone stacked. Drop one, either Alpha or Mdrol.

01Lightning

Awards
What about running alpha one and M-LMG while on a test C cycle?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Why? think it's to much? I could lessen the m-drol dose. But my tolerance overall with m-drol is good. I'm taking 30mg ED currently without a single side effect.
Your an idiot. you do have side effects, everyone will at 30mg of SD

01Lightning

Awards
Your an idiot. you do have side effects, everyone will at 30mg of SD
oh, sorry i forgot you were god. you know everything before it happens, and know more about me than i do myself. Nice to meet you.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth, sides are not always immediately noticeable. Liver destruction is a side, which all methyls cause. Messed up lipids, cholesterol, supression, etc. Those are all not quite noticeable either.

Are you getting bloodwork before and after? The only way to really test your tolerance of this stuff is to get bloods done and add 1 additional substance to your cycle each time you cycle.

IMO, if you're doing all this and not getting bloodwork done, you're just messing with fire.

ALSO, you're 22, 5'6", 145. you don't need all this. You need a good training program and food. you're natural hormones are near their peak right now (unless you've messed them up w/ PH/DS's already). What's your test level at right now?

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
1. for health reasons do not stack alpha one and mdrol,pick one of the other.
2.it is just overkill,if you can't make some serious gains on just one then something else is off(training,diet,etc etc...)

go with a low dose of alpha one and 75mg of lmg,go shopping for new clothes in 4-6 weeks! =)

01Lightning

Awards
1. for health reasons do not stack alpha one and mdrol,pick one of the other.
2.it is just overkill,if you can't make some serious gains on just one then something else is off(training,diet,etc etc...)

go with a low dose of alpha one and 75mg of lmg,go shopping for new clothes in 4-6 weeks! =)
lol thanks for the advice :)

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
get on the transplant list first... in florida there is a long wait.