M-LMG/P-Stanz Cycle

d.clayton

Awards
I have searched far and wide and have not found a single log or person claiming to have ran these two compounds together. I can understand why, as M-LMG doesn't seem to be a very popular product, and P-Stanz is very ineffective at low doses, but I have run M-LMG @60mg with furazadrol @200mg. I noticed very good increases in strength, recovery, and surprisingly libido (even though everyone says M-LMG kills libido), and I also leaned out a fair amount, which once again is surprising because M-LMG is supposed to be a "soaking" wet compound. I ran a Nolva PCT at 40/20/20/10 with Inhibit-E at 3/2/2/1 and it was a great cycle. Anyways, enough jibberish, onto my cycle plan and my past history.

I have taken:
H-Drol
M-LMG
Furazadrol
Epistane
X-tren

For this cycle I plan on running it simple. Instead of running it the regular 4-6 weeks I will be running it for 30 days at 90mg of M-LMG and 150mg of P-stanz, both bottles are 90caps each so 3 a day of each for 30 days will take care of the whole bottle. My PCT will consist of Clomid 50/50/50/50 or 100/50/50 (I have used tamox for all other PCT's and want to try Clomid for a change), and I possibly might use Purus Labs Recycle starting the 2nd week of PCT. I have formestane i can use on cycle and access to letro or anything else I would need. Like I said my goal is a recomp, I was going to run Epi/M-LMG as I really did like the Epistane and the X-tren, but I don't necesarilly want to run a methyl. Sorry for typing up a book, but What is your thoughts on this cycle? Anyone have suggestions?

d.clayton

Awards
Posting my stats before anyone asks :p

6'1"
204lbs
8% BF

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I have searched far and wide and have not found a single log or person claiming to have ran these two compounds together. I can understand why, as M-LMG doesn't seem to be a very popular product, and P-Stanz is very ineffective at low doses, but I have run M-LMG @60mg with furazadrol @200mg. I noticed very good increases in strength, recovery, and surprisingly libido (even though everyone says M-LMG kills libido), and I also leaned out a fair amount, which once again is surprising because M-LMG is supposed to be a "soaking" wet compound. I ran a Nolva PCT at 40/20/20/10 with Inhibit-E at 3/2/2/1 and it was a great cycle. Anyways, enough jibberish, onto my cycle plan and my past history.

I have taken:
H-Drol
M-LMG
Furazadrol
Epistane
X-tren

For this cycle I plan on running it simple. Instead of running it the regular 4-6 weeks I will be running it for 30 days at 90mg of M-LMG and 150mg of P-stanz, both bottles are 90caps each so 3 a day of each for 30 days will take care of the whole bottle. My PCT will consist of Clomid 50/50/50/50 or 100/50/50 (I have used tamox for all other PCT's and want to try Clomid for a change), and I possibly might use Purus Labs Recycle starting the 2nd week of PCT. I have formestane i can use on cycle and access to letro or anything else I would need. Like I said my goal is a recomp, I was going to run Epi/M-LMG as I really did like the Epistane and the X-tren, but I don't necesarilly want to run a methyl. Sorry for typing up a book, but What is your thoughts on this cycle? Anyone have suggestions?
I think the cycle looks good, but how are you going to run 90 mg's of m-lmg? Do you mean 75?

d.clayton

Awards
I do mean 75mg. My bad, I ran a past M-LMG product that dosed it at 30 per cap. Thank you for pointing that out Bry17, and thank you for your input! Are there any changes you would make?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I do mean 75mg. My bad, I ran a past M-LMG product that dosed it at 30 per cap. Thank you for pointing that out Bry17, and thank you for your input! Are there any changes you would make?
I'd include your regular cycle assist supports and maybe a cortisol controller like suppress-c. Otherwise, the cycle looks fine.