M-drol PCT dosage

88wsu

Awards
Just got my liquid Torem, now i need to figure out how to dose this, any help?

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
120 3day, 90 wk, 60 wk, 30 out

What else is in your PCT?

88wsu

Awards
Just your basic...Fish oil, CEL PCT assist, CEL Cortisol Control....need a good test booster though...was thinkin about Universal nutrition Animal Stak, used it b4 it work real well

mocon313

Awards
go with sustain alpha for the test booster

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Just your basic...Fish oil, CEL PCT assist, CEL Cortisol Control....need a good test booster though...was thinkin about Universal nutrition Animal Stak, used it b4 it work real well
CEL PCT Assist is your test booster.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new PCT Assist would be very god with Torem;)

88wsu

Awards
Sorry I meant cycle assist not pct....who is caring the néw pct assist?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT Assist + a natty test booster that an control estro and cortisol like Free Test with ur PCT

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I meant cycle assist not pct....who is caring the néw pct assist?
Since the previous version was out of stock everywhere for the past few months, I'd assume that the "in-stock" supply would be the new formula.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I-Force Reversitol V2 :)

CEL's new PCT Assist looks freakin awesome though, I hope you've got some. I can't wait for mine to show up.

88wsu

Awards
Yeah just the new PCT in the mail today...excited to start this saturday....so just want to check with everyone on here about my PCT
Day 1-3 120mg
3day and rest of the week 90mg
wk 3, 60mg
wk,4 30 out

Also PCT Assisit for test boost
CEL suppres-C
Finish up with whats rest of of Cycle Assist
Animal Pak
Fish oil........

Anything else?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid Pct .. I'd grab some extra vitC since it's cheap .. Makes a nice addition to any Pct plus it will compliment suppress-c :)

Yeah just the new PCT in the mail today...excited to start this saturday....so just want to check with everyone on here about my PCT
Day 1-3 120mg
3day and rest of the week 90mg
wk 3, 60mg
wk,4 30 out

Also PCT Assisit for test boost
CEL suppres-C
Finish up with whats rest of of Cycle Assist
Animal Pak
Fish oil........

Anything else?

88wsu

Awards
Got a big question......
I started my PCT on Saturday with no problem, Sunday came around and i got a huge head ach, light headed and pretty close to puking my guts out the entire day, then monday comes along feel better but now i still feel light headed, in no mood to eat, and all i want to do is sleep.....

Any thoughts or suggestion?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's important to get those calories in. If you truly can't eat, try getting in some natural foods by use of a blender. Other than that, only thing I can think is you might have caught a nasty cold. Supplement with Zinc and lots of Vitamin C.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a big question......
I started my PCT on Saturday with no problem, Sunday came around and i got a huge head ach, light headed and pretty close to puking my guts out the entire day, then monday comes along feel better but now i still feel light headed, in no mood to eat, and all i want to do is sleep.....

Any thoughts or suggestion?
Drink plenty of water loss of appetite is usually due to liver enzymes being screwed up .. If you don't have any liver support I'd pick some up

I like artichoke & tumeric along with milk thistle .. Works great
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/liver-assist-xt-180-capsules.html

i always run it on cycle and Pct as well

Other thing to look into is Sam-E .. Have read articles by dr. And works great.

If still can't eat .. Start cheating and use more shakes through out the day .. U need carbs and water it headaches wont go away

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's important to get those calories in. If you truly can't eat, try getting in some natural foods by use of a blender. Other than that, only thing I can think is you might have caught a nasty cold. Supplement with Zinc and lots of Vitamin C.
Yup agree very much .. I like Zma & vitC

88wsu

Awards
Any ideas how to shake the lethargy ? It seems to get worse I can't wake up at all