H-Drol OTC PCT??????

ritzy

ritzy

Awards
Okay so I'm getting alot of mixed messages here about an h-drol pct cycle. A lot of people are saying you have to get a SERM or you will get Gyno or permanently screw your testosterone levels . Is this true?

Will a OTC PCT be sufficient ?!?!?! I want to run an OTC PCT with h-drol. This is my first PH ever and I want to make sure im doing this the best and safest way. I've done a lot of research and still haven't found anything solid on what to do.

Heres my stats.

Height: 5'8
Weight:155 lbs ( Lean Muscle ) Im smaller framed.
Activity: In the gym 4-5 days a week.

My H-drol cycle will be 50/50/50/75/75 OR 50/50/50/75...

Is my first cycle choice to high for an effective OTC PCT?? Or should I go with my second option or lower with an OTC PCT?

Heres the cycle I have:
*CEL Cycle assist ( 2 weeks )
*h-drol 50/50/50/75/75 + Cycle Assist, Fish oil, Multi-V.

PCT:
* CEL PCT assist
* CEL cycle assist
* Reduce XT
* Inhibit-E
* Myotest
* Fish Oil
* Multi-V

Is this Cycle and OTC PCT sufficient enough for the h-drol dose that I want to do? Do I need anything else in my cycle or PCT Besides SERM/Nova. Im trying to keep it OTC.

I know thats alt of questions, Im just trying to get the jist of them answer.

- is an otc pct effective and Safe for h-drol? and for my 50/50/50/75/75 cycle?
- Does my PCT or On cycle need anything else?

I appreciate any answers! Thanks so much guys!

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Okay so I'm getting alot of mixed messages here about an h-drol pct cycle. A lot of people are saying you have to get a SERM or you will get Gyno or permanently screw your testosterone levels . Is this true?

Will a OTC PCT be sufficient ?!?!?! I want to run an OTC PCT with h-drol. This is my first PH ever and I want to make sure im doing this the best and safest way. I've done a lot of research and still haven't found anything solid on what to do.

Heres my stats.

Is my first cycle choice to high for an effective OTC PCT?? Or should I go with my second option or lower with an OTC PCT?

Heres the cycle I have:

PCT:
* CEL PCT assist
* CEL cycle assist
* Reduce XT
* Inhibit-E
* Myotest
* Fish Oil
* Multi-V

Is this Cycle and OTC PCT sufficient enough for the h-drol dose that I want to do? Do I need anything else in my cycle or PCT Besides SERM/Nova. Im trying to keep it OTC.

You’re not going to get a clear answer on the SERM. There are two sides of the camp on this one.
http://tunedsports.com/category/post-cycle-therapy/

I would say why chance it (GYNO) and use a SERM. (How would you feel if you did end up with tits, no matter how small? This is not what you are striving for!)

I would also say “keep it simple”. The more things you take, if you do have an adverse reaction you will have a hard time figuring out what is causing it.

“keep it simple” SERM & CEL PCT assist should be sufficient. (You should take the Fish Oil & Vitamins everyday anyway)

It would not hurt you to also take some bcaas (branched chain amino acids) during your cycle.

ritzy

ritzy

Awards
Middle age, you make a really good point.. I was just afraid of the sides from SERM as well.

Okay, Lets say I was to use a SERM. How would this do for my 50/50/50/75 H-drol cycle?

-- Nolvadex --

20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg

Would Nolva be the best SERM option for h-drol? And is the SERM dosing suitablely dosed for my h-drol cycle?

Dahollow

Awards
Middle age, you make a really good point.. I was just afraid of the sides from SERM as well.

Okay, Lets say I was to use a SERM. How would this do for my 50/50/50/75 H-drol cycle?

-- Nolvadex --

20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg

Would Nolva be the best SERM option for h-drol? And is the SERM dosing suitablely dosed for my h-drol cycle?
IMO Nolva is the best SERM period. The needed dosages with Clomid give a greater chance of sides eg vision.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards

-- Nolvadex --

20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg

Nolvadex is said to be the cheapest and hence the most popular. Others have posted liking some other the other SERM’s.

(I am not give a source)
You can use google and find a place get a prescription and order or research chemicals for these.
Notate that the liquid research chemicals dosage is different. You will have to research that more.

Grabbed this off some website don’t remember which one. Advising on superdrol PCT.

* For the strongest prohormone like superdrol, add one more week at the top dosage. Ex ; Nolvadex for superdrol is 20mg/day for 3 weeks and after 2 weeks at 10mg/day.

Nolvadex(tamoxifen citrate) pct -
week 1; 20mg/day
week 2; 20mg/day
week 3; 10mg/day
week 4; 10mg/day

Clomid(clomiphene citrate) pct -
week 1; 50mg/day
week 2; 50mg/day
week 3; 10mg/day
week 4; 10mg/day

Torem(toremiphene citrate) pct -
week 1; 90mg/day
week 2; 60mg/day
week 3; 60mg/day
week 4; 30mg/day

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Heres my stats.

Heres the cycle I have:

PCT:
* CEL PCT assist
* CEL cycle assist
* Reduce XT
* Inhibit-E
* Myotest
* Fish Oil
* Multi-V

That OTC PCT would be fine for a basic hdrol cyle ;):)

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
I just finished my hdrol cycle,got my blood results,am on pct right now with Nolva and at this point would vote SERM!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
You should really use a SERM but for OTC I would go with:

Erase 3/3/3/3/2/2
Daa 3g/3g/0/0/3g/3g
PCT Assist mainly for L-dopa to fight DAA sides
Activate Xtreme 0/0/0/6/6/6

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
You should really use a SERM but for OTC I would go with:

Erase 3/3/3/3/2/2
Daa 3g/3g/0/0/3g/3g
PCT Assist mainly for L-dopa to fight DAA sides
Activate Xtreme 0/0/0/6/6/6
Bigwhite,

I noticed that you said activate xtreme 0/0/0/6/6/6

I am on PCT and am doing
Nolva 20/20/10/10/
Cycle assist 8/8/8/8
AX 4/4/4/4

In other words, I started AX at the beginning of my PCT. Read this on tuned sports, but have read a couple conflicting things as of late on that. Can you help clear that up? Is the 000666 more for OTC PCT maybe?

DICE

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
my last bottle of AX was the old one where you did 6 pills a day, i jsut checked my bad. also ive heard stuff about not wanting to free up test till you are really creating over all test and it can hinder your recovery. you want to use it down the road with a product like a 3,4 div (stinging nettle) product that is based on freeing up test. it will help you keep gains. something like bioforge, or DAA, i would use early on. those stimulate test.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
also since you have nolva not as much to worry about but i would have saved it, wont be thaat big of a deal when dealing with hdrol. i did hdrol 6 weeks with a huge OTC stack and was fine. wouldnt do it again because serms are easy to come by now but i am just saying.

ritzy

ritzy

Awards
Yeah I went ahead and ordered some Liquid Tamox today. I just started my pre-load with Cycle assist, so hopefully the Nolva will be here in time before I start the h-drol.

Should I dose the Nolva 20/20/10/10? I read a few people saying that the Liquid Tamox is weaker and you need a higher dose? I Just figured since it said 20mg/ML that it meant 20mg = 1 ML. Like I said Im doing 50/50/50/75 of H-drol for the first time.

Also, now that I have Reduce XT, Inhibit-E, & Myotest laying around should I still Include atleast myotest & Reduce XT into my current PCT cycle somehow? Or, Is nolva doing all the work without those?

I understand its not advised to take Inhibit-e with Nolva because of the counter interactions, Right?

Burnt Dice, How was the h-drol for you? First time? & what did you dose? :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only OTC PCT i would ever take is TRS followed by Free Test

PolatA

Awards
I am askin the same questions to me right now before starting to my first ph cycle p-mag which is almost the same with h-drol .Lots of people say that its a mild compound and otc pct will be ok.After reading a lot about the sides of SERMS , i dont wanna use it. Any experienced users with p-mag and otc pct products?

Okay so I'm getting alot of mixed message s here about an h-drol pct cycle. A lot of people are saying you have to get a SERM or you will get Gyno or permanently screw your testosterone levels . Is this true?

Heres my stats.

Heres the cycle I have:

PCT:
* CEL PCT assist
* CEL cycle assist
* Reduce XT
* Inhibit-E
* Myotest
* Fish Oil
* Multi-V

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
I JUST finished about a month of hdrol and it SHUT ME DOWN. My test was 29 the day after my last dose fellas. 50/50/50/75. I personally feel like a SERM is a must unless you've done it before and know how ur body responds to it and see the bloodwork results. I also think the sides of Nolva sound scary but read the sides of aspirin sometime. Everybody has seen that scary article on Nolva, but remember that Nola has been around for a very long time and used by cancer patients at higher doses for years. I'll admit that there are some scary side that are unlikely, but possible and won't blame someone for making the choice to go OTC, but the thought of being shut down and NOT having a SERM scares me more. Also, there are other SERMS you can go with if Nolva worries u

One mans opinion

ritzy

ritzy

Awards
wow, 29 thats really low. You said about going to see blood work, how do you go about that? Just to the regular doctors office?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Go 5 weeks man 50/50/50/75/75 if you have Nolva.

20/20/10/10 with liquid is fine when stacking with OTC stuff.

Pick up some Erase if your worried about esto, cort, and potencey of nolva.

also get some DAA (its cheap) and stack with L-dopa and start it with your nolva.

ritzy

ritzy

Awards
haha im going to end up broke soon! Is Inhibit-e nothing like erase? I have Reduce XT for cortisol. I was thinking that the Nolva was suppose to take care of the estrogen single handily. DAA Is much better than a regular Test booster?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
wow, 29 thats really low. You said about going to see blood work, how do you go about that? Just to the regular doctors office?
burntdice is spot on, good job bro. yes there is other serms that are less toxic.
erase is good idea, daa is a great addition to your pct, TRS from primordial performance is awesome but it can be stellar with a serm (Toremifene Citrate). after your ph cycle(mild, harsh or whatever it might be) you'll be shutdown and no otc will get you going quick enough which means you will loose most of your gains.
ritzy at 155lbs this tell me your diet isnt in check, you need to be eating more, not trying to bust your chops, gain 15-20lbs of lbm with a good diet and staple supps, if you cant gain weight naturally, or have a hard time gaining lbm in general, when you do finish your cycle/pct and few months(maybe more) pass you'll end up back where you started, ive seen this happen to a lot of guys. oh crap here i go again:rant2: well you get the picture

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Yes...thats what I did. Just go to your doctor and tell them exactly what you want tested. When my doctor asked me why I wanted them I said I'm closing in on 40, there is diabetes and heart disease in my family and frankly I want a complete picture of my health. My doctor nodded and filled a req on the spot . I also took the req and checked off a couple other things I wanted to see after I left the office (testosterone). But if you want to ask for that,just say you have really low energy and don't get it up as easily as u used to. In Canada it's free and maybe the protocol is different elsewhere, but the bottom line is they are there to serve you and determine your health situation and needs. You aren't asking for drugs...your asking for an analysis

ritzy

ritzy

Awards
FightClub, actually im really only trying to put on a few (5-8) of SOLID muscle and burn up my body fat. When I do eat alot ( even with exercise ) I add alot of muscle but my definition takes a suffering, even with a clean diet. Im trying to work my way to a sweet spot and stick there if you get what I mean.

I Decided to go with a serm ( Liquid Tamox )... Now what in the hell do I do with this Inhibit-E & Reduce XT lol

ritzy

ritzy

Awards
Yes...thats what I did. Just go to your doctor and tell them exactly what you want tested. When my doctor asked me why I wanted them I said I'm closing in on 40, there is diabetes and heart disease in my family and frankly I want a complete picture of my health. My doctor nodded and filled a req on the spot . I also took the req and checked off a couple other things I wanted to see after I left the office (testosterone). But if you want to ask for that,just say you have really low energy and don't get it up as easily as u used to. In Canada it's free and maybe the protocol is different elsewhere, but the bottom line is they are there to serve you and determine your health situation and needs. You aren't asking for drugs...your asking for an analysis

I figured thats how to go about it. I guess I could tell him im closing in on 23, but I dont think that will work lol. But yeah your right, thats their job, and its an analysis.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Erase looks good because it is non steroidal so it wont hinder your recover like a steriodal AI like ATD which is inhibit E. Inhibit is somewhat ok at low dose after 3 weeks of nolva though however.

DAA is great because it will stimulate your testicles greater than anything almost like a HCG. Having plump balls in PCT might make your recover much greater. stack it with an L-dopa product to avoid any prolactin sides. or P5P.

TRS with Nolva would be great. if not do a DAA.

yeah you will spend a lot of money, better safe than sorry, thats why these arnt around anymore because people werent safe because of education and being cheap.

any of these combos will be ok, bottle line is glad you have a serm but OTC products with SERMS really help with libido.

BeBig101

Awards
so with H-drol has anyone figured out a real good way to keep more than 50% of the gains ?

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
so with H-drol has anyone figured out a real good way to keep more than 50% of the gains ?
Lots of people say they keep most of their gains. It's natural to lose some size and strength, but from what I've read if you do a good PCT and do NOT try to cut on your PCT but rather continue to train hard and eat well you will speed your PCT and keep more as a result. It's another big argument for a SERM, a PCT with a SERM is a quicker recovery. The quicker you can get back to normal and still have your added weight, the better. I'm in PCT right now and I have actually gone up in strength a little, which makes no sense to me, but I hear other people say this too.

ritzy

ritzy

Awards
yeah you will spend a lot of money, better safe than sorry, thats why these arnt around anymore because people werent safe because of education and being cheap.

any of these combos will be ok, bottle line is glad you have a serm but OTC products with SERMS really help with libido.
Yeah im def. not trying to be cheap with something like this. It's more so like some people say this and some say that. So its hard to find what works the effectively and 'safe'

Nothing for Cortisol?

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
A lot of guys will say to just keep it simple. Especially if you are going with a SERM. Some guys throw in everything but the kitchen sink and I think it over-complicates it. personally I don't WANT a lot of factors at play, cuz if something acts up it can be hard to figure out what it is. OTC needs to be a bit more involved but if you have a SERM then the rest of the stuff is kind of gravy. Stuff that might improve the experience a little, like controlling cortisol for stress, holding back a little extra estrogen, boosting your testosterone, etc... but nothing that is going to really make or brake your cycle most times. And remember that a lot of people on here have a vested interest in you buying the extras. Tunedsports lays it out pretty well.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
The non steroidal AI called Erase by PES is a strong anti estorgen and cort blocker. very cheap and effective. tons of logs and feedback

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many people train hard on cycle but by the time PCT comes they slack in training, diet , etc which leads to loss in gains~ heck I'm guilty of doing that in the past:p

Liftnfire33

Awards
Dont mean to highack this thread but i am about to start my cycle and can not find any reliable sites to purchase nolvadex, i know were not supposed to post sources here but i've had guys i workout with get ripped off with fake cem sites. Can anyone help me out i really dont feel like losing the money i work hard for i've been all over google and to dozens of pharm sites

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Many people train hard on cycle but by the time PCT comes they slack in training, diet , etc which leads to loss in gains~ heck I'm guilty of doing that in the past:p
grab a supp that stimulates appetite.. you eat above maintenance you'll keep more.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Dont mean to highack this thread but i am about to start my cycle and can not find any reliable sites to purchase nolvadex, i know were not supposed to post sources here but i've had guys i workout with get ripped off with fake cem sites. Can anyone help me out i really dont feel like losing the money i work hard for i've been all over google and to dozens of pharm sites
Im on the same page... all i find is the liquid stuff...im not taking no liquid junk that will make me wanna vomit as soon as i take it

im trying to find pill form but its not that easy, way too many scam sites out there that could be selling sugar pills as far as i know

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
honestly the liquid isnt bad. i put it in 2 oz of juice, take it like a shot and man up