Should I Run D-Zine or M-Drol?

nickfike

nickfike

Awards
This will be my second cycle of running a PH, my first cycle was H-Drol, which ended up with an addition of 20+lbs (Pretty solid but a lot of water retention). My strength increased after about the 3-4 week(s) (Ran a 5 week cycle). With this being my second cycle, I want use a more powerful PH & I know D-Zine is two M-Drol molecules or something along those lines, can somebody give me a run down of what would work best?

My current weight is roughly 195-198lbs, my goal is to add a solid 10lbs but look more cut. Thank you for any responses!

nickfike

nickfike

Awards
I would choose Dzine. The sides are a lot more manageable and it can give you some nice size and strength
What sides are accompanied with it? The only sides I received while on H-Drol were back pains & being lethargic.

Also, what would you suggest to run with D-Zine, any test booster, what cycle support & what PCT?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What sides are accompanied with it? The only sides I received while on H-Drol were back pains & being lethargic.

Also, what would you suggest to run with D-Zine, any test booster, what cycle support & what PCT?
With Cycle assist and Taurine you should have many- however without supporting supps, back pumps,blood pressure, cholesterol, .etc could all be problems

nickfike

nickfike

Awards
With Cycle assist and Taurine you should have many- however without supporting supps, back pumps,blood pressure, cholesterol, .etc could all be problems
How much weight do you think I'd gain on a 5 week cycle of 15/30/30/45/45

nickfike

nickfike

Awards
How does this look?

Four Week Dosage

15/30/45/45

CAS-Organ Shield

PCT-PCT Assist Caps

nickfike

nickfike

Awards
Once I start my cycle, which should be sometime next week, I want to switch up my work out. My current split is:

Chest/Shoulders
Arms/Back
Legs/Cardio
Day Off
*repeat*

Should I do a septate body part for each day or should I just switch up my exercises/reps/sets...

E

Ession

Awards
Once I start my cycle, which should be sometime next week, I want to switch up my work out. My current split is:

Chest/Shoulders
Arms/Back
Legs/Cardio
Day Off
*repeat*

Should I do a septate body part for each day or should I just switch up my exercises/reps/sets...
You should know your body and what responds best for what goal you're trying to achieve. If not then maybe taking a PH isn't too smart right now

nickfike

nickfike

Awards
You should know your body and what responds best for what goal you're trying to achieve. If not then maybe taking a PH isn't too smart right now
I just figured I'd ask people who have cycled D-Zine before to what they think would be best. I think I'm just going to stick to my routine but switch up some things.

S

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I just figured I'd ask people who have cycled D-Zine before to what they think would be best. I think I'm just going to stick to my routine but switch up some things.
just make sure you are taking in enough carbs and you should be MORE then pleased w the results from d-zine =)

P

part master

Awards
30 for 1 to 2 weeks is what I will be starting at in the future......First run of D-zine I did 3 weeks at 30 and 3 weeks at 45. The gains started to come on hard at the end of the first week at 45! I think body weight has alot to do with it because I am around 265lbs. You will need to take that into cosideration as well, everbody is different!!!!

01Lightning

Awards
I'm on m-drol now..Never heard of D-zine though, is this still available to buy?

J

johnny666x

Awards
I just started my D-Zine (starting week 2 now - 30/30/45/45/45 )

Is it "necessary" to consume a lot of carbs to see results from D-Zine?

I want to try to get LEAN muscle so i was trying to just eat on a recomp diet, maybe a little less calorie-wise

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
How is D-zine different than mdrol (SD )?

nickfike

nickfike

Awards

I want to try to get LEAN muscle so i was trying to just eat on a recomp diet, maybe a little less calorie-wise
This is what Im trying to accomplish also. I received all of my stuff for my cycle today so I'm starting my cycle today.

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

I would consume a good amount of carbs. Try to eat lots of complex carbs.

nickfike

nickfike

Awards
Today is day 10 of my cycle. I can't wait until I can up my dosage to 45mg a day. I will update you guys when I hit that point.

A

Alexxx54

Awards
M-drol is the sh*t i think it would be a good one to get a solid 10 lbs

P

part master

Awards

Eat alot of clean carbs(rice,potato,wheat pasta, ect.) At the end of week 3 get ready for some nice gains in strength!

S

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 10 of my cycle. I can't wait until I can up my dosage to 45mg a day. I will update you guys when I hit that point.

looking foward to more updates!