i'm starting out at somewhere between 10 and 12 percent body fat. i'm a former nacional class sprinter who still works out at the track 2-3x/week to stay in shape.
my goal is to use this cycle as a recomp; i'm going to eat about 500 calories over maintenance on weight days, at maintenance level on track days, and 500 calories under maintenance on rest days.
i'm currently eating a diet that has the following features:
* complete separation of fat + carbs
* partial separation of protein + carbs
* carbs before and after workouts
* morning carbs the day after weight workouts
* no other carbs
* at least 200g protein/day
this diet may seem insane, but it got me down to about 6-7% body fat earlier in life.