furuza/m14add recomp

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by eluruguayo View Post
    ok, so the nipple thing seems to be subsiding, but something a little more worrisome has cropped up:

For the last 3 days, so that would be starting about 1.5 weeks into the m14add stage (3.5 weeks into the whole cycle), I've been waking up with a somewhat sharp cramping feeling under my ribcage. What worries me about this is that that's the exact location of the liver, and this is a cycle of orals. Might just be stomach cramps, of course -- but might also be something more insidious than that.

here are some additional specifics:
    * when i have gotten up, used the restroom, and drink 24-32 ounces of water, it has largely subsided within 10-20 minutes.
    * i have been sick with a cold for the last 3-4 days, basically concurrent with this weird pain. i took advil one night and benadryl another night -- could those drugs mess with the liver, if taken in conjunction with orals?
    * i have had zero alcohol on cycle (in fact, zero alcohol in the last six months) .

the napping urges have also continued. in combination with having a cold, they were irresistible -- i fell asleep in the middle of a theater show earlier tonight.

on the other hand, strength gains have been phenomenal. bodyweight lifts are through the roof (i was able to do 22 pullups today, even though i was still getting over a cold), and other lift weights are up sharply, too.

which of the following options would you go for, if you were me:
    1) discontinue the cycle, start PCT, and get a liver panel done immediately;
    2) continue the cycle but go get a liver panel (note that the results will take about a week to come back)
    3) continue the cycle without lab work, monitor the pain until i'm fully well again, and maybe just drink a ton of water + extra taurine in case it's actually random stomach cramping.

thanks in advance
    I would definitely do option 2.
    Antaeus Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by eluruguayo View Post
    another update: i drank double my usual water intake over the last 24-36 hours, and there was no cramping / liver area pain in the morning. so perhaps this problem really was just weird right-side stomach cramping ... or maybe my liver was being taxed by insufficient water intake (i have a hard time consuming enough fluids when i have a cold -- i just don't have the urge to drink things).

i drank enough water throughout the night that i got up 2x to go to the restroom, but it was worth it for the reassurance.

i will still monitor these signs of pain closely, and report on any further issues. the rest of the cycle is phenomenal.
    The cramping may just be bloat in your stomach. I've had this at night when running cycles. It's not uncommon, from my exp.
    Antaeus Rep
    •   

3. ****, i just wrote an entire post and then lost it -- i'll be more brief this time.

"The cramping may just be bloat in your stomach. I've had this at night when running cycles. It's not uncommon, from my exp"
    -->i'm quite sure this is not the case, as i palpated the liver (the liver is a very easy thing to palpate) and that reproduced the pain more or less instantly and specifically.
    moreover, the symptoms don't point to that -- remember that i was experiencing these symptoms when i was (a) short on overall water intake, (b) taking other liver-taxing drugs because i was sick, *and* (c) taking my last dose of the compound right before bedtime (i don't think i mentioned this last time).
    so, i'm virtually certain that this was genuine liver pain. my hypothesis is that it was caused by the combination of (a) overall dehydration -- i was only consuming about 3L of water per day when i was sick, versus a normal consumption of 5-6L per day and a consumption of up to 8-9L per day on cycle -- and (b) taking the last dose right before bedtime, in other words right before 7 hours of complete dehydration. basically, the combination of these two factors meant that i was taking an oral steroid under conditions of moderate to severe dehydration, so it's no surprise that my liver was hurting.
    to fix the problem, i made absolutely sure to drink at least 8L of water per day, and i've started dosing the compounds so that the last dose is at least 5 hours before bedtime. taking these two actions has completely made the pain disappear, so i'm about 99,9% sure that my original hypothesis was correct. nevertheless, i'm going to get into the labs tomorrow to get my liver panel done; i only have one liver, and i need it for carnaval... |:
    finally, the last piece of evidence that it was a liver dehydration issue and not a bloating issue is the fact that it would completely go away within about 10 minutes of my getting out of bed and drinking 1 to 1,5 L of water.

--

other updates:

libido / aggression: the addition of m14 to the cycle has not altered these two things. i'm still having the erections of a teenager, and a very happy wife with lots of bruises on her ass and lots of ... soreness.

training: my lifts have gone up by about 10-15%; i'll post more details about these later. in terms of bodyweight lifts, the total load that i can handle per set has increased by about 20%.

weight: i have put on another 1,5 to 2kgs since starting the m14add component of the cycle two weeks ago. as i have not increased calories or carbohydrates (and was sick for 3-4 days), i must attribute this weight gain to water weight.

i aggravated a previously pulled hamstring during my most recent track workout, so i'm going to lay off the track for a week. as a result, i'm going to add in one more weight workout, for a total of 4 weight workouts in the next seven days; on the days off, i'm going to stretch and rehabilitate the hamstring, and also do rehabilitation exercises for my rotator cuff.

sleepiness:
    with the addition of m14add my urge to take naps in the evening has become almost irresistible. however, my wife has been happy to take care of the whole household while i've been sleeping, and then, after the kids have gone to bed, she's been prancing around the house in slutty clothes to try to squeeze one more session of action out of me.
    hey look -- lots of aggressive sex, i'm sleeping all the time while my wife takes care of everything around the house, and then she's constantly dressing up trying to get even more sex out of me ... maybe you guys went wrong trying to market these things as muscle and strength boosters? you should have advertised them as marriage boosters instead.

4. Its the Furuza man. I am so tired all the time on P-mag and Furuza and i am taking naps like no other. cant stay awake during anything anymore. still worth it IMO. I however did not totally get off stims during my cycle because of it but Blood pressure feels fine.

5. Quote Originally Posted by eluruguayo View Post
    ****, i just wrote an entire post and then lost it -- i'll be more brief this time.

"The cramping may just be bloat in your stomach. I've had this at night when running cycles. It's not uncommon, from my exp"
    -->i'm quite sure this is not the case, as i palpated the liver (the liver is a very easy thing to palpate) and that reproduced the pain more or less instantly and specifically.
    moreover, the symptoms don't point to that -- remember that i was experiencing these symptoms when i was (a) short on overall water intake, (b) taking other liver-taxing drugs because i was sick, *and* (c) taking my last dose of the compound right before bedtime (i don't think i mentioned this last time).
    so, i'm virtually certain that this was genuine liver pain. my hypothesis is that it was caused by the combination of (a) overall dehydration -- i was only consuming about 3L of water per day when i was sick, versus a normal consumption of 5-6L per day and a consumption of up to 8-9L per day on cycle -- and (b) taking the last dose right before bedtime, in other words right before 7 hours of complete dehydration. basically, the combination of these two factors meant that i was taking an oral steroid under conditions of moderate to severe dehydration, so it's no surprise that my liver was hurting.
    to fix the problem, i made absolutely sure to drink at least 8L of water per day, and i've started dosing the compounds so that the last dose is at least 5 hours before bedtime. taking these two actions has completely made the pain disappear, so i'm about 99,9% sure that my original hypothesis was correct. nevertheless, i'm going to get into the labs tomorrow to get my liver panel done; i only have one liver, and i need it for carnaval... |:
    finally, the last piece of evidence that it was a liver dehydration issue and not a bloating issue is the fact that it would completely go away within about 10 minutes of my getting out of bed and drinking 1 to 1,5 L of water.

--

other updates:

libido / aggression: the addition of m14 to the cycle has not altered these two things. i'm still having the erections of a teenager, and a very happy wife with lots of bruises on her ass and lots of ... soreness.

training: my lifts have gone up by about 10-15%; i'll post more details about these later. in terms of bodyweight lifts, the total load that i can handle per set has increased by about 20%.

weight: i have put on another 1,5 to 2kgs since starting the m14add component of the cycle two weeks ago. as i have not increased calories or carbohydrates (and was sick for 3-4 days), i must attribute this weight gain to water weight.

i aggravated a previously pulled hamstring during my most recent track workout, so i'm going to lay off the track for a week. as a result, i'm going to add in one more weight workout, for a total of 4 weight workouts in the next seven days; on the days off, i'm going to stretch and rehabilitate the hamstring, and also do rehabilitation exercises for my rotator cuff.

sleepiness:
    with the addition of m14add my urge to take naps in the evening has become almost irresistible. however, my wife has been happy to take care of the whole household while i've been sleeping, and then, after the kids have gone to bed, she's been prancing around the house in slutty clothes to try to squeeze one more session of action out of me.
    hey look -- lots of aggressive sex, i'm sleeping all the time while my wife takes care of everything around the house, and then she's constantly dressing up trying to get even more sex out of me ... maybe you guys went wrong trying to market these things as muscle and strength boosters? you should have advertised them as marriage boosters instead.
    I would not take your last dose before bedtime. Not on any cycle. I would get the liver panel done as well. Good to hear the cycle is showing results.
    Antaeus Rep

6. good news, i got my liver panel results back and they were pretty much normal. i had somewhat elevated bilirubin levels, but that has occurred earlier in my life at various points so may just be an indicator of something more inherent.
    i just recently stepped the m14add up to 120 (we're entering the tail end of the cycle here). overall the cycle has been a smashing success: lifts up 15%, bodyweight lifts up as much as 25% reps. i've even managed to make good further progress with a longstanding shoulder/rotator cuff injury (mentioned earlier in the thread)

BACK PUMPS
    i've started to experience these in the last week or two ... baaaaadd
    i've been doing heavier abs than usual (including straight leg raises with motorcycle boots that weigh 2kgs each + additional 2kg ankle weights), so i suppose i'm asking for it along with the cycle.
    i've been taking 1000-1500 of taurine daily to deal with this, but the back pumps have still been rather severe, especially when i'm sitting. (luckily i don't normally sit at work.)

what else would you all do for the pumps?
    more taurine?
    should taurine be taken between meals or with meals?
    any other anti-back-pump wonder drugs?

--

i've also been taking water like it's cancer medicine (7-8L per day!) and this has pretty much caused the other nagging stuff to cease completely.

7. Quote Originally Posted by eluruguayo View Post
    good news, i got my liver panel results back and they were pretty much normal. i had somewhat elevated bilirubin levels, but that has occurred earlier in my life at various points so may just be an indicator of something more inherent.
    i just recently stepped the m14add up to 120 (we're entering the tail end of the cycle here). overall the cycle has been a smashing success: lifts up 15%, bodyweight lifts up as much as 25% reps. i've even managed to make good further progress with a longstanding shoulder/rotator cuff injury (mentioned earlier in the thread)

BACK PUMPS
    i've started to experience these in the last week or two ... baaaaadd
    i've been doing heavier abs than usual (including straight leg raises with motorcycle boots that weigh 2kgs each + additional 2kg ankle weights), so i suppose i'm asking for it along with the cycle.
    i've been taking 1000-1500 of taurine daily to deal with this, but the back pumps have still been rather severe, especially when i'm sitting. (luckily i don't normally sit at work.)

what else would you all do for the pumps?
    more taurine?
    should taurine be taken between meals or with meals?
    any other anti-back-pump wonder drugs?

--

i've also been taking water like it's cancer medicine (7-8L per day!) and this has pretty much caused the other nagging stuff to cease completely.
    From some of the m14 bloodworks i've seen, it seems to be fairly easy on the liver. Interesting. Taurine is good to take to combat back pumps. Lots of foods high in potassium as well.
    Antaeus Rep

8. Also, if you're liking formestane, I would check it out at Nutra. Likely the lowest price you'll see on it.
    Antaeus Rep

9. You need to get your taurine dosage up to 5g a day to stop the back pumps

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

10. I have ordered a couple of extra formestane's, thank you for the tip.

5g a day of taurine! That's 10 pills -- how would you space that out? I will assume that I am not supposed to take 10 pills all at once.
    So far I have not been going over 1,5g (3 pills), a dose that has had moderate relief effects. (I have also been avoiding advil and other NSAID's completely, as I figure that the cycle is already taxing my liver enough as it is.)
    •   

11. try 3grams first for a couple of days

12. bumped the taurine to 4g/day -- the back pumps are gone. (they were so agonizing that i forwent doing abs for a couple of days)

in other news -- i've experienced *incredible* gains in upper body lifts this week.
    on single handed rows i actually did 8-9 reps with the 50kg dumbbells -- which is fully 5kgs more than i was doing the same number of reps even a week ago.
    on dips i was able to increase the number of reps by 20% over last week!

this is pretty incredible -- i guess it must be the m14add increase to 120/day.

mw1 and bry17:
    my original plan was a 7 week cycle (see the first page of this thread). however, i'm still having these awesome improvements, and there are no "end cycle now" type signs at all (things like cramping, joint pain, estro symptoms, etc.)
    do you think i should stretch it out to 7 1/2 weeks, by adding another 3-4 days of the same furuza 300/m14add 120?
    (i don't want to go to a full 8 weeks, because i want to finish pct before i go out of the country on 7/2)
    please advise, thanks

... and also please tell me whether "forwent" is actually an english word. lol (it's in my span/eng dictionary as the past tense of "forgo" ... but it looks weird)

13. hi all

very busy with work, not much time to write, here is the latest --
    * cycle is finished
    * started pct, no estro sides so far, feel good
    * i'm actually getting a bit stronger during pct (!)
    * clomid 100mg for the first three days, then 75mg. i'll take it down to 50mg/day next week and 25mg/day for the third week (or perhaps 50/50/25 extending to a fourth week).
    * am starting to lose the water weight ... e****lent.

bravo CEL la puta madre

14. Quote Originally Posted by eluruguayo View Post
    hi all

very busy with work, not much time to write, here is the latest --
    * cycle is finished
    * started pct, no estro sides so far, feel good
    * i'm actually getting a bit stronger during pct (!)
    * clomid 100mg for the first three days, then 75mg. i'll take it down to 50mg/day next week and 25mg/day for the third week (or perhaps 50/50/25 extending to a fourth week).
    * am starting to lose the water weight ... e****lent.

bravo CEL la puta madre
    Glad to hear it worked out for you.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

15. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Glad to hear it worked out for you.
    ^^

Great log eluru.
    Antaeus Rep

16. about 1 week into pct, here's a report
    i'm taking the following:
    * clomid 50/day (25 taken 2x day)
    * inhibit-e 2/day
    * reduce-xt 3/day
    * cel pct assist
    * cel cycle assist
    * suppress-c
    * 1/2 dose of formestane every 2 days (so 1/4 strength overall)

everything is good. some negative effect on libido and sex, but that may just be a skewed perception of going back to normal after the sex-fest that was this cycle.

other things:
    * i'm still experiencing strength increases, although i have less endurance now. i.e. my 1-3 rep
    maxes are 2-5kg more than two weeks ago, depending on the lift, but weirdly i do *less* reps at lower weights (or any other high rep exercise, like pushups or pullups).

i have 3 weeks of pct left, near the end of which i'll get a complete panel of labwork done. i will post the results when they are available... just to make sure i'm not like my ex girlfriend (so fine on the outside... so messed up on the inside...)
    ha

17. Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    nice man im subbed

im doing pmag 50/75/75/75/100/100
    Furuza 200/250/300/300/350/350

on a lean bulk.

do you think my furuza doses are high? i feel ya on the rock hard wood man, i get sooo horney at night

Dude I cant wait to see results from this one. Keep me posted.

18. pct is over in two days. i have retained *all* of my strength gains and have shed the water weight -- pretty incredible, really.

outward signs of recovery are all good. libido, sexual performance, energy levels, etc. all back to normal.
    during the second week of PCT sexual functioning was a little depressed (just a little, like 10 or 20%), but that was it.

i am going back home to uruguay for two weeks, but will get bloodwork done when i return and will post the results.

--

for next cycle i am thinking of doing either d-zine or alpha one. i will start a new thread on this topic in about 2-3 months, when it's time to make these decisions.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Furuza-A ??
    By Pika in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 09:34 PM
  2. CEL Mdrol & M14ADD or Hdrol & M14ADD?
    By Hustlers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 09:55 AM
  3. 11-oxo & Furuza Cut
    By Rjr3412 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 01:39 PM
  4. FURUZA-A first PH
    By Dannyguns in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 08:23 PM